Dennise Growing With Twilight's Spider 16

I was just giving them a few days to get acclimated to the intensity of this light and I will lift them up towards the Spider16... I am a bit worried about getting them much closer than 24" but I have stands that should get them to about that and it is a lot easier for me to raise the plants up and down than the light... It is on a kick azz yo-yo they designed but I have always been afraid of the release mechanism on them because of the weight of the light... don't mean just these yo-yos or light but on any of them.... Anyhow yes I plan to raise them in the morning....:blushsmile:
I hope your having a beautiful and most blessed day my friend....:circle-of-love:

Well I couldn't stand only having the 2 girls so I am going to add a couple of autos to the mix and see what happens....:circle-of-love:
DSC015565.JPG
DSC015579.JPG
DSC015587.JPG
DSC015595.JPG

Original Sensible Quick Overview of
Hobbit Auto | Kannabia Seeds
1 x Feminized Autoflowering Seed

Seed Breeder : Kannabia Seeds
Genetic Origin : NL Auto X Grapefruit
Feminized Auto seeds
Available Seed Types : 100% Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Flowering / Harvest time : Harvest 65 Days From Seed
Yield : Medium Yield
Height : Short 50 - 60 cm ind / 60-90 cm out
THC / CBD / CBN : up to 15% THC

More strain info : Very productive and with the sweet flavour of strawberry candy. And it only needs 65 days of flowering from seed.

Hobbit Auto from Kannabia Seeds - Among the great varieties of commercial mothers available, we have rescued the Ginger Ale variety-for the general public: A real legend among American cannabis breeders due to its exact proportion between Haze and Cinderella 88. This variety combined with the best of the autoflowering spirit results in a very resistant variety to both plagues and fungi. Very productive and with the sweet flavour of strawberry candy. And it only needs 65 days of flowering from seed.
This variety taste goes far beyond any other autoflowering in the market, with a really sweet smell and flavour. So sweet that you should use powerful odour filters from early flowering stages indoors. This variety boosts flowering in side branches providing an extra percentage in production. Indoors, you can grow in 18 hour photoperiods without any problem. Outdoors we suggest March to October planting.
For an optimum result, plant in over 7 litre pots.
Actually, once you have Hobbit in your hands you will be able to say: My Precious!!

:circle-of-love:

Northern Light x Big Bud Auto Seeds | World of Seeds
1 x Autoflowering Seed

Seed Breeder : World of Seeds
Genetic Origin : Northern Light x Big Bud x Ruderalis
Pack sizes : Available in packs of 1, 3, 7 & 12 autoflowering seeds
Flowering / Harvest time : 50-55 days from seed
Yield : Average
Height : Short
THC / CBD / CBN : High CBD

If you ever thought that autoflowering cannabis seeds were weak and bland, just buy one of these Northern Light x Big Bud Auto weed seeds from Original Sensible Seed Bank and you will want to eat your words. Two giants in the world of cannabis growing come together, this time crossed with a high quality Ruderalis to make a productive, potent, flavoursome autoflowerer that is going to impress even the most determined anti-auto grower.
The volume of resin that covers each one of the massive, dense buds on this baby is simply staggering. And they are filled with the most delicious sweet citrus flavour.
When it comes to medicinal marijuana, this is the most potent strain that World of Seeds have to offer. And with beautiful purple hues flowing through those buds as the 55 day harvest time nears, bag appeal is on par with some of the best of the regulars too.
Never has the word 'Super Hybrid' been more aptly used. From depression and anxiety through to stress and pain, this little plant washes is all away, with as little effort as it takes to grow the plant in the first place. Definitely one for the shopping basket. Just make sure you don't miss out.

1 x Autoflowering Seed

Seed Breeder : World of Seeds
Genetic Origin : Northern Light x Big Bud x Ruderalis
Pack sizes : Available in packs of 1, 3, 7 & 12 autoflowering seeds
Flowering / Harvest time : 50-55 days from seed
Yield : Average
Height : Short
THC / CBD / CBN : High CBD

If you ever thought that autoflowering cannabis seeds were weak and bland, just buy one of these Northern Light x Big Bud Auto weed seeds from Original Sensible Seed Bank and you will want to eat your words. Two giants in the world of cannabis growing come together, this time crossed with a high quality Ruderalis to make a productive, potent, flavoursome autoflowerer that is going to impress even the most determined anti-auto grower.
The volume of resin that covers each one of the massive, dense buds on this baby is simply staggering. And they are filled with the most delicious sweet citrus flavour.
When it comes to medicinal marijuana, this is the most potent strain that World of Seeds have to offer. And with beautiful purple hues flowing through those buds as the 55 day harvest time nears, bag appeal is on par with some of the best of the regulars too.
Never has the word 'Super Hybrid' been more aptly used. From depression and anxiety through to stress and pain, this little plant washes is all away, with as little effort as it takes to grow the plant in the first place. Definitely one for the shopping basket. Just make sure you don't miss out.

I'm sold...:thumb:

read or post on my journal boo.
wow not hard to believe but yeah it is.

That Hobbit Auto sounds like something I'd like to try.
1 x Autoflowering Seed

The volume of resin that covers each one of the massive, dense buds on this baby is simply staggering.

I'm sold...:thumb:
I hear you Cajun! I'm witnessing this now as mines nears the finish line without a blemish; haven't done anything but feed it. No training, no defol, nothing.

Back
Top Bottom