New Spider 16/8 Grow Journal 2015

Here's what King suggested I put in my 4' tent and you did...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:
DSC094871.JPG
DSC094861.JPG
DSC094841.JPG
DSC094811.JPG

Just wonder what it all cost. You know lady here want let me have money.lmao

Super posted one on my journal and he said he got it all for $130... I can't remember what mine cost... but I know it was more than that....:circle-of-love:
yeah have to beg get a little bit of anything in that picture. ill make due as always.:circle-of-love:

Well day 3. SPIDER 16/8 I would have to say is going great.:slide:
Lights not getting more than 89 degrees on the plants. Might need a better fan system. Like you showed me D. But hopefully one day I can get those things..
:slide:
So have to still give A.

Boo you cannot run those girls at a steady 89... it is still too hot and will stress them out terribly.... I know it is only a few degrees you need to pump out but you need to get it down to at least 86 and IMO around 82 would be most excellent.....:circle-of-love:

yep. i know.

:circle-of-love:
9 days before install of spider and now.
20150625_1910101.jpg

20150701_190713.jpg

you tell a difference

You need to send invitations to everybody so they will know about your new journal..... You can just post it on my thread and I'm sure Broke Ass won't mind and neither will Canna I don't think....:circle-of-love:.

How you do that.

Hey D. I will problem have to get a fan and filter myself. Twilight doesn't have them. They just do lights. . I'll make arrangements to obtain one. I need to redo them tents anyway. I'll just keep door and all vents open for heat issues.

Yay, it's working now?
Looks great.

Finally. Seem to be good light .but heat will have to have fans to keep Kool air in the tent. Temp with all 16 lights get near 90 with no system just house fans

Back
Top Bottom