Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

Thanks for sharing Snidrajsed, we hope that you enjoy the growth with GS600. how is your MMJ with GS600? do you have any pics share with us? :)

Sorry for the delayed posting, I wanted to clarify something before I commented. But I have since received the new GS600 light from Twilight Groups LED's. Here's a quick breakdown, I've taken my time to post the light since I was not sure if a diode was out or what. I'm told it's a uv diode so I'll stop looking into it and just let it be... Lol. I opened her up and she's got a full 600 max Watt ballast, plus two 60 watts for the fans. Me likey! The lens/reflectors are very weird, I'm still waiting on some literature on them. But it's bright and it's way more like daylight than my other LEDs. Much less pink. :thumb:
I have no way of testing the wall draw, so I'll assume 75% of 600 watts. I'm going to reconfigure my Tents once the photos are done.

Let's check the pics...

Dual fans powered by two 60 Watt Ballasts.

Veg and bloom switches

Veg off / bloom on

Veg on / bloom off

Veg on / bloom on

So that's the new light, and like I said a reconfiguration will take place quite soon. Thanks so much to twilight group and to the dozens and dozens of you kind folks that were able to help out in such a big way. God bless all of you, G2heal hope you are happy with the new panel... :thanks:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

Sorry for the delayed posting, I wanted to clarify something before I commented. But I have since received the new GS600 light from Twilight Groups LED's. Here's a quick breakdown, I've taken my time to post the light since I was not sure if a diode was out or what. I'm told it's a uv diode so I'll stop looking into it and just let it be... Lol. I opened her up and she's got a full 600 max Watt ballast, plus two 60 watts for the fans. Me likey! The lens/reflectors are very weird, I'm still waiting on some literature on them. But it's bright and it's way more like daylight than my other LEDs. Much less pink. :thumb:
I have no way of testing the wall draw, so I'll assume 75% of 600 watts. I'm going to reconfigure my Tents once the photos are done.

Let's check the pics...
20160610_125308.jpg

Dual fans powered by two 60 Watt Ballasts.
20160610_125248.jpg

Veg and bloom switches
20160610_125224.jpg

Veg off / bloom on
20160610_125156.jpg

Veg on / bloom off
20160610_125144.jpg

Veg on / bloom on
20160610_125100.jpg

So that's the new light, and like I said a reconfiguration will take place quite soon. Thanks so much to twilight group and to the dozens and dozens of you kind folks that were able to help out in such a big way. God bless all of you, G2heal hope you are happy with the new panel... :thanks:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

Great to see it , at the beginning, we think the vegetable mode is enough for your girls. i am very appreciated that you can post some pics with MMJ. good day.

we have the plan to promote our GS300 and GS600 on the Amazon shop online , if some guys like to give the reviews for us , we will give the discount for him. please contact with me for details. i can send the coupon code to him. We do not post the link on the forum, i think it is permitted to do that, right ?

When are the knew 800 watt cobs coming out I need one of thoughts or 1000 watt cob the knew ones not old ones.Please let use know when there ready you might want to make them with out the switch on / off cause the old ones don't work with the switch .I had to by pass the switches on both lights to get it to work right ,but they work good with out the switch directly hooked up.

When are the knew 800 watt cobs coming out I need one of thoughts or 1000 watt cob the knew ones not old ones.Please let use know when there ready you might want to make them with out the switch on / off cause the old ones don't work with the switch .I had to by pass the switches on both lights to get it to work right ,but they work good with out the switch directly hooked up.

Thanks for your message . The 800w cob light will be ready on August . we did some improvement above the spider mcob grow light.
1st, the power will double than the old one. 2nd, we changed the switch, only on/off simple function, and put it on the back of light, 3rd, use big heat sink cooler inside to meet double power output. Will you start the grow journey soon ?
Jason

Hey Jason, been awhile since you've been around this thread. Here's my ladies grown exclusively with the Gs600. Although I've added a spare ufo just for poops and giggles. No problems or complaints so far, it's doing a great job. Those lenses are intense and must be working because these plants are in fantastic shape.
20160902_171204.jpg

20160902_165814.jpg

20160902_170003.jpg

20160902_170220.jpg

20160902_171032.jpg

Thanks for the great light sir, this has been a great experience for me. :thanks:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I just got 2 of these Growstar 360w Mcob lights for my new closet grow. They look solid and I'm hoping they work well. When they arrived I briefly plugged them in to make sure they worked. I had each light on for a split second before being blinded by the brightness. I saw purple spots for a good five minutes. Then I immediately bought glasses to use when they're on. LOL. Anyway, it will be interesting to see how these compare to the 400 watt HPS I previously used. I'll report back after my grow or if there is a problem.

Back
Top Bottom