Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

I'm really only interested in your cob lights right now.
Dear Bliz,
Thanks for your message.
I am still here :circle-of-love:
You can search "Led Grow Light Full Spectrum MCOB For Plant Growing From Seeding,Vegetable To Flowering Fruiting All Stages (360W)" in Amazon, you will find the Spider mcob led grow light listing.
We will give 50% discount for you. the coupon code is 9P6M-ZPGAPA-CUKLC4
Once you do it , please feel free to let me know.
Thanks
Sean

Dear Bliz,
Thanks for your message.
I am still here :circle-of-love:
You can search "Led Grow Light Full Spectrum MCOB For Plant Growing From Seeding,Vegetable To Flowering Fruiting All Stages (360W)" in Amazon, you will find the Spider mcob led grow light listing.
We will give 50% discount for you. the coupon code is 9P6M-ZPGAPA-CUKLC4
Once you do it , please feel free to let me know.
Thanks
Sean
You are Neillo on Amazon? I'll probably order one tomorrow. I'll let you know.

Thanks!

This is the new light we got from Twilight! This full spectrum 45watt light is great for seedlings and clones. We currently have one of our own devil's carnivals under it and she is thriving. We have the other clone under a T5 and we will see which will do better. So far I am really loving this light. The heat output is next to nothing. So little in fact that there is not a need for a fan. 45 watt CFL bulbs run hotter than this light. Actual power draw is 35w from the wall.

We have been using it for the last 10 days and will continue to use it for seedlings and clones. It would be great to put in a closet or a small space and be completely stealth. It is said to successfully replace a 100w HPS light. I will post updates on this in our perpetual journal and can post them here also.

Thanks again Sean! You made the entire transaction very smooth. :thumb:

DSC_020429.JPG

This is the new light we got from Twilight! This full spectrum 45watt light is great for seedlings and clones. We currently have one of our own devil's carnivals under it and she is thriving. We have the other clone under a T5 and we will see which will do better. So far I am really loving this light. The heat output is next to nothing. So little in fact that there is not a need for a fan. 45 watt CFL bulbs run hotter than this light. Actual power draw is 35w from the wall.

We have been using it for the last 10 days and will continue to use it for seedlings and clones. It would be great to put in a closet or a small space and be completely stealth. It is said to successfully replace a 100w HPS light. I will post updates on this in our perpetual journal and can post them here also.

Thanks again Sean! You made the entire transaction very smooth. :thumb:

DSC_020429.JPG

Dear Nismo12,

Fantastic to see the pictures . You doing great job!!!:goodjob:
So far, the new grow panel is designed for the seeding growing, we will have new light for strong penetration soon. It is GS1000w, replace the 1000W HPS very well. I will post them soon.

I am happy to see the grow journey for 45w led grow panel, i am looking forward to good harvest .

Thanks again.

Have a nice day.

Sean

Nice Nismo, it's limited but it definitely has its purpose. Thanks for displaying it's ability for us.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Dear Friend,
Yes, you are right, it is limited, it is only for seeding growing, not strong penetration. Just 36w output. The light has even light distribution. Here are the parameters.

Dear Friends,

Thanks for your supports in 2016 year, we are doing our best to make the best led grow lights for you. To benefit you in the beginning of new year 2017, we have big promotion for spider4. the unit price is 159.99USD with free shipping, no any tax. (original price is 219.99USD). So far, the boss give 25pcs lights for big promotion. first come first served.
Please contact with me if you need the Spider4 MCOB LED Grow lights.
Thanks again.

Sean
AUG_151.jpg
spider4_cob_led_grow_light_15101202.jpg
spider_cob_led_grow_light_15101201.jpg
SPIDER4_COB_GROW_LIGHT_testing1.jpg
20151205_214405.jpg

Hi twilight LED,
i have one of your 16 cob grow lights that pulls 800watts and one of the 16 cob lights is extremely dim and not creating much light. how would i go about fixing this?

Hey dime3336,
Could you double check if the power supply had problem? you can open the light and exchange the power supply to confirm if the power supply had problem. if not, the led diodes had problem, we will ship one module to you. Please help me to check it .

Thanks for your message. so far ,it is crazy busy, CNY is coming soon, many works to do.
Have a nice day
Sean

All friends, so far, there only have 7pcs spider4 mcob in the US warehouse, we would like to make some discount for the rest 7 pcs spider mcob led grow lights before CNY. the original price is 329.99USD, Now the price is 159.99USD with free shipping. If some guys need more or all of them, we can give more discount for him/her. We will go to celebrate the Chinese New Year. we will be back on Feb 6th.
Thanks for your supports .
Have a nice day.
Sean

Ok guys and gals! We have some big news for your reading pleasure. We were given a brand new light from Sean at Twilight!! In exchange for the light, we did a review of the light. Here are the Specs on it. Ill add some pics here for your viewing pleasure. lol!<br />
<br />
20170117_162903.jpg
<br />
<br />
20170117_163023.jpg
<br />
<br />
Here it is with the veg and bloom lights on<br />
<br />
20170117_170502.jpg
<br />
<br />
Bloom lights only<br />
<br />
20170117_170452.jpg
<br />
<br />
Veg lights only. Nis noticed the green right off the bat. <br />
<br />
20170117_170433.jpg
<br />
<br />
A view of Canna's Cozy Corner. SSH is the star of the show, then there are the herbs, and under the other twilight light in the back, we have Lemon Venom Flux Grafting plant, a Pineapple Express, Early Miss Auto, and Royal Crematic! Woot! We love babies here!!<br />
<br />
20170117_170405.jpg
<br />
<br />
20170117_170602.jpg
<br />
<br />
20170117_165845.jpg
<br />
<br />
20170117_165740_1_.jpg
<br />
<br />
20170117_165710.jpg
<br />
<br />
<br />
Growstar LED Grow Light 1000w Double Chips Full Spectrum for Indoor Greenhouse Plants Growing & Flowering (5W leds) <br />
by Growstar Description <br />
Specifications:<br />
200pcs LEDs, 5w Epileds high power Par Value ensured. High brightness and Energy saving <br />
With 3 anti-noise cooling fan, Light won't generate any ultra heat even works 18hrs a day, keep light longer lifespan <br />
Selectable VEG/BLOOM switches, separate switches for vegetative growth and flowering growth <br />
9-band full spectrum ideal for all phases of plant growth. IR and UV LED involved, IR and UV not as bright as other LEDs, but promote the yield <br />
3 years warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee <br />
<br />
<br />
Dimensions: 20.1x11.2x2.6 inches<br />
Item Weight: 13.6 lbs<br />
Replaces a 1000 watt HPS/MH<br />
Avg. Power Draw: 400±3% watt<br />
LED Quantities: 200pcs 5Watt Bridgelux/Epileds<br />
LED Lens: 90°<br />
Input Voltage: AC100-240V<br />
Frequency: 50-60Hz<br />
Lifespan: 50,000 hours<br />