Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

Well I'm not going to post mine lol. Seems a few people even decided to unlike it. But congrats to you guys. Sad to say that there are almost more likes on those posts than people voting for the 420 contests. Good for you guys. Enjoy the new tech, surely it will be amazing. :thumb:

I only had three likes but the day isn't over
2972a1bbc0cbcd9c0812ef3470e3c820.jpg

Sent from my Z959 using 420

OK, Everyone! The party is over ! :cheer: :cheer: thanks for your attention, all of your guys!

And Congratulations to Snidrajsed (Got 65 LIKE) and Dennise (Got 51 LIKE).:bravo:

Snidrajsed will get a FREE GS-600 600W LED Grow light and Dennise will get a FREE GS-300 300W LED Grow light. they will post grow journal here. let's look forward it.

Snidrajsed
Screenshot_2016-05-31-06-00-07.png

Dennise
twilight_contest_2.jpg

twilight_contest_3.jpg

twilight_contest.jpg

Thanks everyone, I am honoured to have gotten all of that support. In the end it's for a good cause... Not only are we helping promote one of our great sponsors but we may have changed the life of someone special. Later to be revealed if she is willing to share the joy. We did it my dear:high-five:

:circle-of-love:THANK YOU:circle-of-love:
Mr Am4zin, ShiggityFlip, millertm, Partimus, solareclipse,
nuggs78, dick23rk, LlamaBomb, whatsaguitar, Lupey, premedgrow, Bigbudsgood, dirt mcgert, VladimirPutin, Noob4x4grow, mouser, growtohealme, BeaverIslander, CMJJMC2000, STIHL LOGGER, Densenug, Purpsmagurps, SHRuuM, EDzMEDz420, Cbutts, DreamsOfGreen, Pat999, arteekay, ohioboy, Kundal1n1, jandre2k3, MaRS3891, ktcg, W1zard, Dennise, nismo12, Canad420, LiftedMind, Smokeater, MagicJim, LordCaliban, Schtiggy, SweetSue, Rifleman, zacmac, JE3Z, Emilya, danishoes21, Asesino85, old school 64, Hozona, jamesleemc, db003, illumanotty, Klovneposen, Growlow, farside05, GreeenFingers, DrZiggy, AllSmiles, Pigeons420, redmud, Cola Monster, Weaselcracker, OlderGrower, BudBadger...

Thank you all so much, from the deepest recesses of my heart. I love this community and it's amazing members, it's such a fun place to hang out. Each and every one of you are my heros, I can't say how much I appreciate your support in this endeavour to make someone's dream come true.

Congratulations to Dennise aswell, she did a marvellous job spreading the word about our great sponsor, hope that light finds some beautiful plants to illuminate.:cheer:
:thumb:Twilight Leds:thumb:
KiG my 420 brothers and sisters :green_heart:Cheers

Great contest. Twilight got the exposure and great advertising from the posts, and winning members got the reward of lights for their efforts and hard work. That's the way it should work!

I am looking forward to the grow journals!

Congrats Dennise and Snidrajsed!

:bravo:

Thanks canfan! also thanks for your attention!

And we will have more promotion for your guys. hope to help more members in 420! :love:

Thanks everyone, I am honoured to have gotten all of that support. In the end it's for a good cause... Not only are we helping promote one of our great sponsors but we may have changed the life of someone special. Later to be revealed if she is willing to share the joy. We did it my dear:high-five:

:circle-of-love:THANK YOU:circle-of-love:
Mr Am4zin, ShiggityFlip, millertm, Partimus, solareclipse,
nuggs78, dick23rk, LlamaBomb, whatsaguitar, Lupey, premedgrow, Bigbudsgood, dirt mcgert, VladimirPutin, Noob4x4grow, mouser, growtohealme, BeaverIslander, CMJJMC2000, STIHL LOGGER, Densenug, Purpsmagurps, SHRuuM, EDzMEDz420, Cbutts, DreamsOfGreen, Pat999, arteekay, ohioboy, Kundal1n1, jandre2k3, MaRS3891, ktcg, W1zard, Dennise, nismo12, Canad420, LiftedMind, Smokeater, MagicJim, LordCaliban, Schtiggy, SweetSue, Rifleman, zacmac, JE3Z, Emilya, danishoes21, Asesino85, old school 64, Hozona, jamesleemc, db003, illumanotty, Klovneposen, Growlow, farside05, GreeenFingers, DrZiggy, AllSmiles, Pigeons420, redmud, Cola Monster, Weaselcracker, OlderGrower, BudBadger...

Thank you all so much, from the deepest recesses of my heart. I love this community and it's amazing members, it's such a fun place to hang out. Each and every one of you are my heros, I can't say how much I appreciate your support in this endeavour to make someone's dream come true.

Congratulations to Dennise aswell, she did a marvellous job spreading the word about our great sponsor, hope that light finds some beautiful plants to illuminate.:cheer:
:thumb:Twilight Leds:thumb:
KiG my 420 brothers and sisters :green_heart:Cheers

I am very happy to humbly share. Snid is giving me his current light so that I may continue with my experiment and studies to retrain my brain, as I have a brain injury that has taken over my life. Snid is changing my life for the extreme positive. Out of the kindness of his heart asking for nothing in return, he is giving me a second chance at this growing life, that is giving me a second purpose in life. What can I say, I am so grateful and overwhelmed with love to know the 420 world cares about people with disabilities.

From the bottom of my heart to the tip of my soon-to-be kolas, Thank you so much SNID! I will make you proud. They broke the mold after you, your generositiy is second to none. Now you know why Snid went after that new light like a horse race. He was trying to make a positive difference in my life, and that makes me tear because of what I'm going through right now. I'm not alone and that is the best feeling in the world when you're in pain. Thanks to the wonderful sponsor, contest, product and the lovely 420 forum participants. Looks like I'm gonna be my own BOSS with a bloom light. Have a great day everyone! Love G2HM:love:

I'm happy to hear the light is going to help you so much Growtohealme... I too have a TBI from an assault in 2004 and growing has changed my life and made it a much better place in my head... I pray it can do the same for you...:circle-of-love:

Oh Wow, I'm am saddened to hear that, but you must be so powerful in your growing now. Thank you for sharing your story, that touched me. Big hugs for you! I'm so glad I found everyone here, I only speak 10% of the time etc, so growing is my #1 lifestyle choice to help me deal with my cognitive losses. I lost speaking language, recall, math and focus and WOW growing is addressing everything. It feels good to get out of bed again with purpose and passion. Congratulations on winning the 300, looks like this contest served the whole community and not just one winner here in karma. I will keep in touch, sub your thread for sure. THIS DAY IS FANTASTIC! lol:love:
Let the green times grow. :circle-of-love: THANK YOU TWILIGHT LED SPONSOR!

I doubt you would really want to look at me as inspiration but on the TBI part I can guarantee you that it does get easier and better... I was in a coma for several months had a full body stroke, heart attack, renal failure and then went into TTP... It took me a very long time to heal but for the most part other than a little slower in my head and things are still a bit hard for me when it comes to concentration and retaining things but you learn to adapt and you figure your own way around them... I guess it will never be as easy as it was before I got hurt but it could have been so much worse and you are so right about the folks here... I think they are surely some of the greatest blessing of my disabilities... I like you was so embraced by a few members when I first signed in that it was a bit overwhelming but they are real and have taught me how to grow and how to do it well.... I have also been blessed to have been able to pester Jason now for about 2 years and he is a great guy to work with so I hope you enjoy your new light and just make sure you pester Jason every chance you get :;):....:circle-of-love:

I am very happy to humbly share. Snid is giving me his current light so that I may continue with my experiment and studies to retrain my brain, as I have a brain injury that has taken over my life. Snid is changing my life for the extreme positive. Out of the kindness of his heart asking for nothing in return, he is giving me a second chance at this growing life, that is giving me a second purpose in life. What can I say, I am so grateful and overwhelmed with love to know the 420 world cares about people with disabilities.

From the bottom of my heart to the tip of my soon-to-be kolas, Thank you so much SNID! I will make you proud. They broke the mold after you, your generositiy is second to none. Now you know why Snid went after that new light like a horse race. He was trying to make a positive difference in my life, and that makes me tear because of what I'm going through right now. I'm not alone and that is the best feeling in the world when you're in pain. Thanks to the wonderful sponsor, contest, product and the lovely 420 forum participants. Looks like I'm gonna be my own BOSS with a bloom light. Have a great day everyone! Love G2HM:love:

What a wonderful feeling you send out! You made me feel good just reading it.
I am so happy for you that you can get the grow on. What kind of light is the current light he has that you will receive? Or did you mean the new one that he won on the contest?

I am looking forward to watching your grow for sure!

Bless you

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom