Dennise Growing With Twilight's Spider 16

Yeah, We have sales promotions during this month, so contact Jason for the new prices, jason@twilightgroups.com .
Hi Emily....:circle-of-love:
Pretty Babies Sistah D :circle-of-love:
Thanks Cronic....:circle-of-love:
Beautiful sis. Seriously healthy happy plants. You got the structure on them perfect for them to boom. Great job.
Thanks Cajun... After my last attempt I thought I would try and get some quantity out of these 2... Going to try for a minimum of a qp per girl....:circle-of-love:

Man the difference between this Spider16 and the last is unbelievable...:yahoo: This light is so much brighter... Got everything hung and ready to go for the babies to be moved into their new permanent home in the morning... Here's what I got....:circle-of-love:
DSC015158.JPG
DSC015166.JPG
DSC015176.JPG

Lookin' great in there Dennise! Nothin better than your own professional grade grow op eh? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Can't wait to see how much more your babies like the new Spider Spider16 than the old one! Keep up the awesome work, and oh! I double what Cajun said, great training. +reps cause I need more even canopies :rofl:

and you just cant hide it? :rofl:
High Sistah D :circle-of-love:
Just about to loose my mind and I think I like it.... :passitleft: High ya Cronic....:circle-of-love:
Lookin' great in there Dennise! Nothin better than your own professional grade grow op eh? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Can't wait to see how much more your babies like the new Spider Spider16 than the old one! Keep up the awesome work, and oh! I double what Cajun said, great training. +reps cause I need more even canopies :rofl:
well thank you so much for those kind words...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:
Hey my friend! :)
Now we can most definitely have that convo via our lights one night :)
I'm sooo excited to see you kill it with this nice big bad boy lamp! Your gonna rock it something daft I'm sure :)
Happy happy joy joy!!! :)
Well it turned on with no problems this morning and the girls are going in as soon as I get a good temp reading and make sure I am not going to fry them...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

They started about the time I switched her on Cajun so you might be right...:blushsmile: I just checked on the babies and the tent is closed up and is now running a steady 82 degrees...:yahoo: and I think I found the reason I was having such a time getting the temps down... When I put this Spider16 up I didn't check the fan and filter and as it turns out somehow in moving things around the venting hose coming out the top of the fan and filter had fallen down in the middle of the sleeves and the hot air was actually blowing back in the tent...:straightface: Now that has been corrected it seems to be running nicely...:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:

I will try and get some pics of the girls in regular lighting tomorrow but even after just one day under the Spider16 I can see the girls reaching for the light and they look perfect.... So day 1 under the Spider16 the girls are in perfect shape IMO... they were popped and put to soil 4-9 so they are 46 days old today and were potted up to 1 gallon pot to veg on 4-11 so the 2 girls have been in veg for 44 days and I plan to let them go until the 7 gallon smart pots have completely filled an even canopy.... so I'm thinking another 4 weeks or so to be able to show how well we can veg under the Spider16... As of today I am thrilled.. the coverage is much improved with the 120 degree lens too... Again Jason... Great job on the improvements of the light.... I no longer think the weight is an issue at all and of course so far it is working and that is awesome...;)....:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:High, Dennise. I was off working for two days, becasue my son got sick, I took him to see the doctor, he gets better today.
:cheer:Nice to see you are cheerful. Wish Spider 16 will always bring surprises in your whole journal......:theband:

Oh I really am thrilled Emily... I'm terribly sorry to hear about your son and I hope he is feeling much better... Worse days are when your babies are sick....
I love how the girls are reacting to the Spider16 and the improvements are perfect IMO... As I said before the difference in weight makes it much easier for a woman or someone with disabilities to work with and the 120 degree lens are much much better... I really am kinda pleased with myself that you guys listened and made the improvements.... Ohhhh and the yo-yo hangers you guys engineered are absolutely perfect!!!!! It made hanging her so easy and with having MS and other things it is very hard for me to wrok with my arms above my head... especially if anything of weight is involved but with the differences y'all made I was able to get er' done in no time and she is working absolutely perfectly so far....:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:

Oh I really am thrilled Emily... I'm terribly sorry to hear about your son and I hope he is feeling much better... Worse days are when your babies are sick....
I love how the girls are reacting to the Spider16 and the improvements are perfect IMO... As I said before the difference in weight makes it much easier for a woman or someone with disabilities to work with and the 120 degree lens are much much better... I really am kinda pleased with myself that you guys listened and made the improvements.... Ohhhh and the yo-yo hangers you guys engineered are absolutely perfect!!!!! It made hanging her so easy and with having MS and other things it is very hard for me to wrok with my arms above my head... especially if anything of weight is involved but with the differences y'all made I was able to get er' done in no time and she is working absolutely perfectly so far....:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:

Yes, really worse days , he get better now. Thank you Dennise. :thanks: I am very glad to see you are satified with the lights. Your feedbacks are very important to better the lights, so if any good idea or advice, kindly tell us. We will try to improve if we can. We expect to make the best and suitable grow lights to the growers................ :circle-of-love: Just like you, to creat the suitable condition for your girls. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom