KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Review

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Revie

Thank you Kindly! One of my greatest comforts during this difficult time of higher chronic pain has been some really great quality medicine that has helped with the pain.

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Revie

Hello KingJohnC

I have learn a lot from reading your grow jounal.
Not just this one
But I just want to thank you for giving us your knowledge
YOU ROCK!
Hope your back will be better soon.

I want to have your wisdom.
I wanna buy a SpiderCOB 4. But I dont know which lenses I want. I have read you use 60°.
But for me its juste for 2x2 and for flowering ONLY
so its better the 60° or the 90°

Hope you can help me

PEACE!

Thank you kindly! For a 2'x2' area I would choose the Twilight Groups LED Spider4 COB LED grow light with 60° lenses for superior light penetration into the canopy. I would not place the Spider4 COB LED grow light with 60° lenses closer than 18" from the canopy.

Thank you kindly! After 3 hits I can feel the medicine begin working usually, I am recovering and slowly improving.

Hello King JohnC

Thank you for your reply.
I have receive my spidercob4,
But I have not see you reply! how silly of me.
I have ask the 90° hope it will be ok

I receive my spider cob4 yesterday, I had to go to work so I have not installe it YET!
But Tomorrow IT IS ON!

Thank you again!

Thank you all for your concern, I have slowly been improving over these months with some setbacks. I simply can not believe how badly I injured myself and how long it is taking to improve as it has been.

Hello King JohnC

Thank you for your reply.
I have receive my spidercob4,
But I have not see you reply! how silly of me.
I have ask the 90° hope it will be ok

I receive my spider cob4 yesterday, I had to go to work so I have not installe it YET!
But Tomorrow IT IS ON!

Thank you again!

I would not place your Twilight Groups LED Spider4 COB LED grow light equipped with 90° lenses closer than 18" from the plant canopy. I have been testing 2x different LED spectrum Twilight Groups LED Spider4 COB LED grow lights equipped with 90° lenses in vegetative growth and have found leaves begin forming twisted growth closer than 16" from the plant canopy. I prefer using rope ratchets for easy LED light panel mounting and height adjustments as the plants grow.

Well it's nice to hear your on the mends but to be honest I've been out gardening for the last few months and didn't know you were injured. So I hope things will be better from here on out.

Cheers my friend.
SBG

Sorry to hear ya got some problems going on there John. Cronic sucks. Well,,,, some does anyways. I been dealing with pain for along time. Nothing really helps. Opiates don't touch it, unless you want to stay nodded off for the rest of one life, herb helps alittle. It does make it hard to carry on with what one calls normality. I'm not 100% sure what your dealing with, but we have to do just that. Play what we've been dealt. One under rated helper is a pill called Mobic. Just a simple anti-inflammatory but If you have bone aches or joint, it works better than a lot of narcotic's I've taken. Like I said I have no idea of what you'r dealing with but I hope it turns around for ya. Don't let your meat loaf, it's hard to regain your energy levels. Sucks getting old huh??? JK Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom