KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Lumenator 2x Black Widow Grow Journal & Review

Will do next water thanks John it might be a little while though those 7 gal pots take a gal each of water I don't know how long till next watering but I don't think it will be anytime soon

Hey John just wanted to tell u thanks I upped the nutes and the calmag and my plants are way better there getting darker green again and new growth looks good and there getting bigger faster. I have five more black widows I planted exactly two weeks ago there a little over three nodes high and look healthy but some of them are starting to get the yellowish leaves but the veins stay darker green. I don't feed them that early I just give them water but giving my 4 week olds more nutes and calmag fixed the problem should I start these little guys on nutes and calmag already? One more thing do you think my well water might be causing this with my plants? I had the water tested a year ago and it was good they said but I never got any paper work saying what was in it or the ppm. Everything else in my grow rooms are perfect my water is the only thing I'm not sure about the only thing I know is it isn't hard water I've had that before and this water seems fine. Thanks again

i think youre overfeeding them. no way can a plant that size have a deficiency like that. also your leds are too close because the tips are going soft and yellow.

That's the thing I didn't feed them at all and they turn yellow these two week olds are under a different led panel that's half as strong as the other panel I used on the first batch that turned yellow. I'm using pro mix so there's no food for them in there either I don't get it. The light isn't close enough to the plants to cause bleaching and it's only the older leaves that get it the new growth always looks good

If they are just 2 week younger give them the same you give to your older plants.
And I would lift that light 2-3" up.

I see that up crawling leafs in my veg rom if they are to near to my LED.

The two week olds are just getting yellow leaves no curling at all as much as I don't want to this early I'll give them nutes and calmag and see what happens. The four week olds got better when I upped the nutes and calmag so it's not going to hurt there just nute hogs I guess

Hey John just wanted to tell u thanks I upped the nutes and the calmag and my plants are way better there getting darker green again and new growth looks good and there getting bigger faster. I have five more black widows I planted exactly two weeks ago there a little over three nodes high and look healthy but some of them are starting to get the yellowish leaves but the veins stay darker green. I don't feed them that early I just give them water but giving my 4 week olds more nutes and calmag fixed the problem should I start these little guys on nutes and calmag already? One more thing do you think my well water might be causing this with my plants? I had the water tested a year ago and it was good they said but I never got any paper work saying what was in it or the ppm. Everything else in my grow rooms are perfect my water is the only thing I'm not sure about the only thing I know is it isn't hard water I've had that before and this water seems fine. Thanks again

When a seedling is 4"-5" tall and has 5 nodes of growth I begin feeding 1/4 strength nutrients. If your lower leaves on your seedlings are yellowing I would begin introducing 1/4 strength nutrients to your plants. If your well water is soft water I do not believe your water source is at cause for any yellowing.

image19688.jpg
image19687.jpg
image19686.jpg
image19685.jpg
image19684.jpg

I just took these pics they look a lot better they were all yellow and brown crunchy leaves before. The extra nutes and calmag fixed them up now there starting to grow again. The little guy is 15 days from when it pushed up from soil and u can see the yellowish tips on the bottom leaves already I think three of them has this already

The one with the funky shaped leaf I fimed that one to see what would happen and it split 4 ways so it worked the others I topped. They are only 8 to 9 inches at 4 weeks the only thing I can think of is that yellowing slowed the growth down but now there growing good. I transplanted them to 7 gal pots and that seemed to help with the new soil also

Humidity could be a little higher it goes fro 45 to 70% it depends on the inline fan speed and the temp stays right around 75 degrees. I'm putting them in flower probably in another week I don't want to this early but I'm tied of buying crap meds so something is better then what I have now. After these go in the rest of my runs will veg for about two and a half months. The little two week old with the yellowish leaves I gave some nutes and calmag so I'll see if it clears up like the bigger ones did. I'm surprised the one I FIMed is taller and looking as good or better then the ones I topped. I wish they were all bigger of course but after what they looked like a week ago I'm happy with them now

i agree they look good. that one plant of yours is stressed by too much nutrients and/or light intensity. how close to your plants is your black led fixture?

Back
Top Bottom