KingJohnC's Green Sun LED Lights Znet4 Aeroponic Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Howdy KingJohnC, I ran your insufficiently-dense neoprene problem by a buddy of mine who's a Materials Engineer and quite the DIY guy. He suggested getting some neoprene and making copies of what you're running now but 110%-size. Then boil them for 5-10m. This should increase the density and shrink them to the proper size. Plz know this is theoretical, and I have not tested it. Hope this helps.
All the best to you and your Family in the coming year.

Yes Green Sun LED Grow Lights is in business, I exchanged holiday Greetings with @GreenSunAmy last week!

Green_Sun_LED_Lights_Logo.png

www.ledgreensun.com

Flower Day 58

I changed the nutrient solution in the reservoir today and replaced the nutrient mixture consisting of 5 milliliters per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 milliliters per gallon of Flora Micro, 8 milliliters per gallon of Flora Bloom, 2.5 milliliters per gallon of Liquid KoolBloom, 8 milliliters per gallon of FloraBlend and 5 milliliters per gallon of Cal-Mag Plus. The ppm of the nutrient solution is 1430 ppm before pH adjustment.

(Clink on the photographs for direct link to the products in use in my Grow Journal and Review)

I would like to wish you and yours a Happy New Year KJC. thanks for the help last year.

I also have a question for you. might be rather dumb one but I need the right answer. I've been using pro-mix HP on this last grow and I have been wondering do you treat it like soil or soilless when it comes to feeding. Also do you reuse Promix when you do use it and what is the procedure for doing it.

thanks in Advance.

I would like to wish you and yours a Happy New Year KJC. thanks for the help last year.

I also have a question for you. might be rather dumb one but I need the right answer. I've been using pro-mix HP on this last grow and I have been wondering do you treat it like soil or soilless when it comes to feeding. Also do you reuse Promix when you do use it and what is the procedure for doing it.

thanks in Advance.

Thank you kindly! I am glad I could help you!

Pro-Mix HP is a soiless medium that requires supplementing with nutrients for cannabis plants, I use General hydroponics Flora series 3 part nutrients with additional supplements. When you are going to reuse the soiless medium it must be properly flushed of all nutrients before use. I have reused my soiless medium after the plants that have been grown in the medium have been harvest flushed and amended with additional mycorrhizae.

Here is my soiless mixture

I use peat moss, perlite, vermiculite and mycorrhizae and bacteria for my plants. I would mix your soiless mixture in a ratio of 60% peat moss, 20% perlite and 20% vermiculite. If you can get Pro-Mix HP you would only need to add 20% vermiculite and mycorrhizae. Vermiculite acts as a catalyst between nutrients and the plants roots as well as retaining moisture.

PRO-MIX_HP_MYCORRHIZAE.jpg

PRO-MIX HP Mycorrhizae - High porosity peat-based growing medium

https://www.hydro-organics.com earth juice rooters mycorrhizae

Pro-Mix HP has 1 species of mycorrhizae added, I add 10 others species of mycorrhizae and more of the strain already contained in Pro-Mix HP. When I transplant my plants to larger size pots I use 1 teaspoon per 1 gallon size pot and 2-3 teaspoons per 3 gallon size pot of additional mycorrhizae granules.

I use General Hydroponics Flora series 3 part nutrients that can be mixed for all stages of vegetative growth and flowering. General Hydroponics Flora series can be used with hydroponic, soil and soiless mediums.

(click the photographs for direct links to the products)

https://generalhydroponics.com nutrients flora series

Back
Top Bottom