Dennise Growing Under A Znet4 In Soilless Medium With Growology

Original Sensible Quick Overview of
Vision Seeds Jack Herer Feminized

Origin: Skunk #1, Northern Lights #5 and Haze
Genetics: Mostly Sativa, stable hybrid Sativa (80%) Indica (20%)
THC Level: 20%
CBD level: N/A
Average Height: 150 - 180 cm
Average Yield: 500 gr/m2
Flowering time: 10 - 11 weeks
Harvest outdoor: Late September
High Experience: Light headed almost euphoric high
Jack Herer feminized seeds from Vision Seeds are a sativa dominant strain, a cross between Skunk #1, Northern Lights #5 and Haze. It was named this way in honor of Jack Herer by Ben Dronkers, founder of the Sensi Seed Bank. Jack Herer is a very popular strain, winning the High Times Cannabis Cup several years in a row.

The Jack Herer strain has a light green color with light orange to brown hairs covering it. Amazing quality medical cannabis producing dense, easy to work with buds. Taste and smell are skunky, sharp musky and spicy. It gives you a light headed almost euphoric feeling which can be felt almost instantly. Jack Herer is considered to be among the world's finest.

I grew the sensi seeds jack herer & it was awesome, you'll love it :)
I am very excited about this one. I put her to dirt this morning with a really long tap root...:yahoo:...:circle-of-love:
High Dennise :circle-of-love:
:passitleft: High Cronic...:circle-of-love:
DSC074442.JPG
DSC074453.JPG

Well I guess it is time for the final smoke report and to let this thread go.... This is fire smoke.... By far the strongest I have grown. The buds are dense and it has a bit of the old school hash taste on exhale with a hell of a punch and then a knock out. I think from Broke Ass's chart it was a solid 8. It is not one I can wake and bake with unless I want to go right back to sleep but it works amazingly well at night time for pain and sleep......:circle-of-love:
Thanks to all of you that followed along and MOD's you can close this one down...............:circle-of-love:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

High Denise. I have to say growing in a soiless medium has been awesome. I was able to get the beans to pop in the promix with no problem other than not putting one deep enough to shed it's shell. Watering is a little tricky, but I've been able to judge it pretty well and every time I water they explode from the Growology. The clones have almost literally jumped out of their pots. The vigorous growth rate is outstanding and I don't think I will ever switch back to soil for my cannabis plants. The ability to control the grow from beginning to end and I've found if the pots have the proper PH the only thing that holds them back is me. I'm grateful to you for showing me this method and if soil is what makes you comfortable, then by all means more power to ya. After seeing the results of the Thai I thought you would continue to use Promix, but again, do what feels right for your situation and comfort zone. Looking forward to your upcoming grows and thanks again for showing me the way.

Thank you so much Chin... I am thrilled I was able to help you. I am still playing with mediums and have just headed down another avenue with that so will see what is going to happen on the original journal... but I haven't completely left the ProMix yet.... Just going to add a bit to it so it will be more like soil...
Thanks Jaga.... I'll still be with my original journal.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom