J6K - GreenSun Led ZNET4 Test Run

Jimmy,

I am glad you do such good job,and a bit sad this journal is going to completed.Do wish you can log in and be here as you can.

You have been so nice and helpful,I learnt a lot from this journal and am sure this will be very helpful for other growers.

All good for you and keep in touch!

Amy

Jimmy,

I am glad you do such good job,and a bit sad this journal is going to completed.Do wish you can log in and be here as you can.

You have been so nice and helpful,I learnt a lot from this journal and am sure this will be very helpful for other growers.

Amy

Thank you Amy.:thumb:
I can't thank you enough for choosing me for a tester.I love the Znet4's and will be looking for the 5 watt'er to be introduced.:Namaste:

Well everyone today is day 57 or week 8 since switching to 12-12.
The C.M is ready and I have to check the B.V.K,but it really don't matter because I am out stock again.Not like I ever can keep stock anyway.lol.
I will chop 2 today.The C.M and one B.V.K.:thumb:
I will get some pic's up soon.
Thank's Everyone. J6K:joint:

Jimmy,

Amy
Both you and Jimmy did a great job, Amy. You were always there with information. Jimmy took great pictures. The journal didn't run off on all kind of bizarre tangents and stayed focused on the lights.

If you make a 5w product please send some to Jimmy. He will make you proud.

* Dabs away a tear * So sad to see it come to an end. Look forward to some harvest pics.

Agreed PeeJay! :thumb:

Yea,I has been fun.It should be up for at least another week as I will be chopping them one or 2 at a time.lol
Both you and Jimmy did a great job, Amy. You were always there with information. Jimmy took great pictures. The journal didn't run off on all kind of bizarre tangents and stayed focused on the lights.

If you make a 5w product please send some to Jimmy. He will make you proud.

Thank's PeeJay.:Namaste:
I would jump for the chance at them.:high-five:

Here is the C.M that was chopped last night.
IMG_55053.JPG
IMG_54961.JPG
IMG_54953.JPG
IMG_55073.JPG

I will get some bud shot's up soon ,along with the next girl to go.
Thank's Everyone.... J6K:joint:

Looking good my friend.

Porta scog for the win!!!! I am a copier of this method now as well. Wasn't Vic one of the first porta scroggers on here too? Lots of awesome growers on here, sometimes there are so many ideas I want to try them all.

Beautiful buds as always Jimmy. Impressive!
Bob ;)

we wait pics.............
please remember me if you coupled the led panels with another light source or use them alone?
i wish all sound nice in your garden Jimmy.

BEAUTIFUL! :love:

I like it!

so daaaaaaank M8 , keep the pics coming !!!

Sweet looking bud shot Jim, congrats !:goodjob:

Looking good my friend.

very nice and covered in resin :goodjob:

top notch top jimmy as usual
Thank's Everyone.It has been a real joy testing the GreenSun Znet led's.I am now a firm believer in a good led light.I will never buy a Mh or Hps again.
Nice shots jimmy, looks like a ton of dense nugs.

One thing I have noticed about LED is the buds are hard as rocks, you getting same thing?
Thank's Craw,Rock solid bud's were what I was worried about with the led's.I am very surprised with how hard the are.Imo.led will produce just as hard as hps and they may be a bit more sticky then normal but it could just be in my head.lol
Porta scog for the win!!!! I am a copier of this method now as well. Wasn't Vic one of the first porta scroggers on here too? Lots of awesome growers on here, sometimes there are so many ideas I want to try them all.

Beautiful buds as always Jimmy. Impressive!
Bob ;)
Thank's Doc.:thumb:I like to try new idea's also.Problem is I forget sometime's what I did to what.lol:tokin:
we wait pics.............
please remember me if you coupled the led panels with another light source or use them alone?
i wish all sound nice in your garden Jimmy.
What's up E.D.:high-five:No other light's just the 3 Znet4's.I am seeing quite a few member's mixing it up ,with good result's tho.

Sorry Guy's and gal's,I have no chop pic's from the first plant.I just had to many friend's and family in need to hog it all to my self.
I do have some pic's of the last 5 left and the 2 being chopped now.

0071251.JPG
010946.JPG
0021762.JPG
012737.JPG
013680.JPG
014622.JPG
019362.JPG
020350.JPG
017459.JPG
0051502.JPG
0081144.JPG
0091026.JPG
0061326.JPG
024247.JPG
023274.JPG
022298.JPG
018410.JPG
025252.JPG
026239.JPG
027216.JPG
028220.JPG
029195.JPG
030174.JPG
08035.JPG
08131.JPG
08328.JPG
08423.JPG
08528.JPG
08623.JPG
08723.JPG
08822.JPG
08922.JPG
09026.JPG

Thank's Everyone I will make sure I get some chopped bud shot's of these girl's.

J6K:joint:

Back
Top Bottom