KingJohnC's Green Sun LED Lights Znet4 Aeroponic Indoor Grow Journal & Review

No zhit!... Somehow and it's not for any physical reason obviously but I would have never guessed.... I guess I have a image of what I thought a body building kinda guy would be and that just ain't you... guess that is a bit judgmental huh? I will admit I always saw them as mindless twits but you are so far from that I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around this piece of info.... Still sending the best of health karma your way.....:circle-of-love:

KingJohnC,
Just as a safety precaution, you may want to specially buttress or fortify your bong. Those buds are so dense any normal device would be mangled beyond recognition. Most devices, as I understand it, aren't designed to smoke things w/a density in excess of a neutron star.
Respect

Or Keep breaking grinders either!

Congrats Judge John.

Lovely looking sticky sweet buds,, another great harvest :hookah:I was just browsing the start of my journal ,, a sad event that was but you was there ,, the first to subscribe you really helped me I am still daft with a PC but my growing came a long way :blushsmile:I have been real touched by your quick response to a grower in need:thanks:Even though I do not pass by as much as I used to I still missed you being around. Congratulations on the harvest and I hope you continue to get better ,, also you could try a Bhang(ganja) Poultice if you place this on the painful area it will really help the pain,, it is used as a drink or as mentioned Bhang is ground ganja with added pepper for the poultice use some Mustard oil and turmeric,mix it all in a pestle and mortar if you like I could get you more details on it,, other herbs do well for back pain like this but Ganja is the best.

:thumb:
Grow Bay #2 Green Sun LED Lights Znet4 200watt LED Grow Lights added to the grow area.

Grow_Bay_2_2014-06-26_-_0011.JPG

Grow_Bay_2_2014-06-26_-_0021.JPG

Grow_Bay_2_2014-06-26_-_0031.JPG

Grow_Bay_2_2014-06-26_-_0041.JPG

Grow_Bay_2_2014-06-26_-_0051.JPG

Grow_Bay_2_2014-06-26_-_0061.JPG

Grow_Bay_2_2014-06-26_-_0071.JPG

No zhit!... Somehow and it's not for any physical reason obviously but I would have never guessed.... I guess I have a image of what I thought a body building kinda guy would be and that just ain't you... guess that is a bit judgmental huh? I will admit I always saw them as mindless twits but you are so far from that I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around this piece of info.... Still sending the best of health karma your way.....:circle-of-love:

Is it wrong that I too feel this way.
Iin my head KJC looks a bit like a wise doctor cox from scrubs always walking around in a lab coat. I guess when you hear body builder you just assume "meathead" but that's so wrong and I feel kind of ashamed that I had that image in my mind because body builder have to know so much about the human body!

Well built and so knowledgable!!!

Nice job on the set up including construction and equipment choices. Looken pro!! If I could have a set up I would def!!! go with Aeroponics myself; it provides the near perfect oxygen amount as well as water droplet size for the roots! I may not be totally correct but I think you can even get up to 10-25% increase over hydroponics and of course it is well known that hydroponics gives you up to 50% percent increase over even the best soils. LED's are the smartest most advanced and above all economical grow lights today; we are in the future now. Even new induction/plasma lights are not as good still. Good work, your sponsor really provided and I can tell wants to showcase their goods.

Nice nugs!!! I can tell its gonna be potent sh*t just by looking at them. Sorry to hear about your discomfort I have a condition as well but luckily pain is not so often; so I feel for ya (in a bro way) heal up soon. An hey at lllleast you got great weed to help out (it truly is effective for pain esp the the more Indica dominates and sure is wayyyy more safer and better for you then some Oxycontin sh*t.) I say if any professional or anyone for that matter thinks that its OK to use Oxy's or other chemicallll pain meds. are either vary sadly mistaken (misinformed/brainwashed) or they are in the interest of the pharmaceutical companies perioddd. I wish more people would become smarter and use their thinking more to see what makes sense for pain management. It kills me how people talk/think bad about something without even looking up on it or researching even a tiny bit (esp I bet most of them never had to deal with chronic pain to even begin to understand). Weed is better then chemical pills there should be no question about that in anyone's mind; it is logic. I apologize if I went off on the deep here haha but since you mentioned your pain and medical use it fueled my thoughts and passion on this topic.

Thank you kindly! I am now growing the most aromatic, trichome covered, dense, flavorful and potent cannabis that I have grown under LED light panels now. I am fascinated by how far LED light panels have come in development in only a few years to now be able to grow higher quality medicine than under conventional High Intensity Discharge Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium light bulbs. Once I add a few improvements to my Aeroponic Grow System for the next grow cycle I shall have fewer clogged sprayers and much more even growth rates from clones in the system that should result in higher higher yields. The 420 Magazine sponsors Green Sun LED Lights and Perfect Gardens have both provided good reliable equipment and nutrients that resulted in a great grow environment and are great to work with!

https://www.ledgreensun.com

Advanced Gardening for Indoor Hydroponic Grow Rooms and Organic Greenhouses

That's a mouthful there John.

Are you alright John?

Back
Top Bottom