Dennise Growing Under A Znet4 In Soilless Medium With Growology

I must have missed that...

:oops: there it is.....:circle-of-love:
DSC072221.JPG
DSC07223.JPG

Ok Green Thumbs...

Well I did the deed...:blushsmile:... I chopped the Wild Thai... She was approx. 40% amber and I had intended to let her go a bit longer but I wanted to be able to take some of her with me next week so I wanted to get her kinda dried out and a tiny bit of cure on her but she is by far my largest harvest from 1 girl but is the first one I have harvested from a 7 gallon pot too. The buds are tight and many but the penetration was not as good as I had originally thought. There was a lot of popcorn and probably the bottom 6 limbs were just poorly developed and I put all of it in the butter trim bag but the rest of her the buds are many, dense and large and almost 100 grams (wet) more than my best last harvest.............:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:
DSC073362.JPG
DSC073382.JPG
DSC073392.JPG
DSC073421.JPG
DSC073431.JPG
DSC073441.JPG
DSC073451.JPG
DSC073461.JPG
DSC073471.JPG
DSC073481.JPG
DSC073491.JPG
DSC073501.JPG
DSC073511.JPG
DSC073521.JPG

Nice Harvest D.:thumb:
Congratulation's.:high-five:
Thank you Jimmy......:circle-of-love:
:goodjob: Dennise! That girl was a beauty.
I think she was too but I took a clone so she i not completely gone. I am going to grow the clone under the Mars II and see if I can get an even better harvesst...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:
Great harvest.
Nice bud drying trays - industrial size :)
Her growth pattern was so different than the strains I tried - viva la difference
Did you like the strain you tried? This was an original strain from the bean company I got it from......:circle-of-love:
Congratulations on your harvest!
Thank you so much King.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom