ZNET4 LED 200W Light Grow

Hi CO Finest,

Is there any way to compare light penetration between a Zdnet and a MARS equivalent ?

I say that because with my Mars II 400 i have the feeling that each lowers arm seems to grow less than upper ones. My Lady is about 11' high and lower arms are about 8'. THC Bomb is a little plant . (led is 18' from thcb)

And when i see the height of grannyT's ladies :circle-of-love: (CONGRATZ MATE...i didn't knew it was possible to grow a so tall plant under LED) i feel to ask the question about light penetration.

Sun and rum

T.

Thank you for taking the time to look at the pictures of my plant:thanks:

..my tent is 5 ft. tall.
I put damp rid in the tent and I still can't get the humidity down...it's in the 40s.

When you get time can you post some pic of your flower room. I would love to see a update as they grow.

Hi CO Finest,

Is there any way to compare light penetration between a Zdnet and a MARS equivalent ?

I say that because with my Mars II 400 i have the feeling that each lowers arm seems to grow less than upper ones. My Lady is about 11' high and lower arms are about 8'. THC Bomb is a little plant . (led is 18' from thcb)

And when i see the height of grannyT's ladies :circle-of-love: (CONGRATZ MATE...i didn't knew it was possible to grow a so tall plant under LED) i feel to ask the question about light penetration.

Sun and rum

T.

Your light height sounds good. I have no way to compare with the znet and mars I have. My znet 7x smaller the my mars. I do have my znet over a THC bomb plant right now in my flower room. I will have to show some pic on the nugs from the bottom and top.

Granny, I hung my Znet using hook screws and attached chains (you can use 4 rachet ropes though) to all four corners. I can adjust using the chain. I also found 22" seems to be the sweet spot! Hope that helps?

Granny, I hung my Znet using hook screws and attached chains (you can use 4 rachet ropes though) to all four corners. I can adjust using the chain. I also found 22" seems to be the sweet spot! Hope that helps?

:thanks:Thank you MaPilot for your good advice idea. Now I have it hung with 4 ratchet ropes...Hoping I could hang with only 2 ratchet ropes so can easily move up or down. But sounds like 22 inches is where it needs to stay. :thanks:

:thanks:Thank you MaPilot for your good advice idea. Now I have it hung with 4 ratchet ropes...Hoping I could hang with only 2 ratchet ropes so can easily move up or down. But sounds like 22 inches is where it needs to stay. :thanks:

HELLO Granny T. I will always make some time for you. You would have to build something. I wish I was close by to build you something to help. You could use chain with s hooks to go from front to back on each side to the mounts and them put the ratchets in the middle of chain. You would need heavy duty chain and hooks. You can also get some all thread that is long enough to go threw the mounts and put a nut on each end so it does not slide out then you can attach the ratchets to the all thread.

HELLO Granny T. I will always make some time for you. You would have to build something. I wish I was close by to build you something to help. You could use chain with s hooks to go from front to back on each side to the mounts and them put the ratchets in the middle of chain. You would need heavy duty chain and hooks. You can also get some all thread that is long enough to go threw the mounts and put a nut on each end so it does not slide out then you can attach the ratchets to the all thread.

:thanks:Thank you Mr. Finest, you are so sweet ,,it would be nice if I lived closer too...I don't have much help except to call my ex husband which I hate to ask.LOL... .I totally understand what you are explaining and can picture it in my head...It doesn't sound so hard to do....Now I'm going to Lowe's to get the chain and S hooks. Thanks again!!!:circle-of-love:

:thanks:Thank you Mr. Finest, you are so sweet ,,it would be nice if I lived closer too...I don't have much help except to call my ex husband which I hate to ask.LOL... .I totally understand what you are explaining and can picture it in my head...It doesn't sound so hard to do....Now I'm going to Lowe's to get the chain and S hooks. Thanks again!!!:circle-of-love:

Awesome. Any time I can help you know how to get a hold of me. Keep me posted..

how'd this turn out?

It was a little on the small side for the size plant I flowered. Now I just got done using it in another flower tent for extra light and it did great. I do not grow small plants and in small areas so light is only good for extra light for me. I do like how the resin builds up under these lights. I would like to use a 1200 or bigger. By what I seen from this little 100 watt I am sure the bigger power would do outstanding.

Hey Professor, I'm new to growing and had a question about lights. I have a 4ft x 2ft tent that is 5ft tall. I'm looking at Topled between the 144x3w or the mars 2 700w. Could you help point me in the right direction?

Hey Professor, I'm new to growing and had a question about lights. I have a 4ft x 2ft tent that is 5ft tall. I'm looking at Topled between the 144x3w or the mars 2 700w. Could you help point me in the right direction?

They both will work for 8 sf in power. So being that it's only 5 foot tall and 4 foot needed I would go 144x3

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom