Lady Bud's 1st 420 Grow - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

Hey LB, hence the confusion..ok...coco...looks like chocolate mud cake...I thought that woulda twigged ya...being a girl n all... :)

Fans...I like your aerogarden is that what it is...mkay, and your lettuce cup cloning doofers...they're tops too....

I'm gunna copy some of that if you don't mind :)

Sleep well little chicken :)

Hey Tassie....what you are seeing is the plugs that come with the aerogarden.....they are kind of like rapid rooter plugs....just skinnier and longer and dry.....i dont believe they have any beneficials in them like rapid rooters but work very well in the aerogarden.....which is really nothing more than a bubble cloner in my opinion:)....has a little airstone in it that keeps the water areated:)....if you want pics of the inside and the plugs just let me know.....and i will make LB do it:rofl:lol....did i say make?.....i meant order....damn....not that either....ok....i will ask:rofl:...there it is:)Lol

Fangs GD...good morning LB...umm I think I got it now mate...I dunno what size the rapid rooters are is the worst of it, so I can match the correct net pot for the bubble bucket...yes airstone...was where I was gunna try first...I need to cut the clones off now...now...now...

Its a little late...but I give it a go and see...considering ordering the rapid rooters anyway...$50 for 50 ex US..but If I ordered them now...I guarentee they'd get to me faster than the rockwool I just ordered ..from the mainland...da da duh...

Thanks for the clarifications anywho's...I like those pots in the aerogarden...they're proprietory, and damn excellent design for this plug type media...imho... :)

Fangs GD...good morning LB...umm I think I got it now mate...I dunno what size the rapid rooters are is the worst of it, so I can match the correct net pot for the bubble bucket...yes airstone...was where I was gunna try first...I need to cut the clones off now...now...now...

Its a little late...but I give it a go and see...considering ordering the rapid rooters anyway...$50 for 50 ex US..but If I ordered them now...I guarentee they'd get to me faster than the rockwool I just ordered ..from the mainland...da da duh...

Thanks for the clarifications anywho's...I like those pots in the aerogarden...they're proprietory, and damn excellent design for this plug type media...imho... :)

If you like our plugs and the baskets they sell just bags of plugs and baskets and they are fairly priced but I have not done a comparison.

Found em...and very reasonably priced too... :)

Aerogarden aus goes to aerogarden international for ordering...so it looks around about $60 for 50 plugs and 50 pots, plus freight...cool :)

I like the depth to width ratio for cloning. Also means instead of some other types of methods which tend to develop roots at the base or towards the base of the cutting...this encourages development of roots along the length...but includes more nodes for roots to start to develop from...better...faster...healthier...plants.

Thanks LB, GD, Random :)

Found em...and very reasonably priced too... :)

Aerogarden aus goes to aerogarden international for ordering...so it looks around about $60 for 50 plugs and 50 pots, plus freight...cool :)

I like the depth to width ratio for cloning. Also means instead of some other types of methods which tend to develop roots at the base or towards the base of the cutting...this encourages development of roots along the length...but includes more nodes for roots to start to develop from...better...faster...healthier...plants.

Thanks LB, GD, Random :)

Glad we could help! Also Jinn had suggested it and we have been doing it.............pushing a toothpick through the plug in several places going down the cone to help roots find a way out. Don't know if actually helps so up to ya but we do it anyway. :passitleft:

Glad to see you're having a good day LB. Had to take my vicodin this morning for the pain, so now I'll be trying to fight the hangover it gives me tonight. But my neck don't hurt, so there's that. So you put the boobs on lockdown to get some more tent space?

I need feedback...........I found avatar that I like as much as current avatar can't decide and GD isn't any help. So 420 survey of which avatar I should use either current one or pictured one. Thanks for any help.

tumblr_mdzpa32Oeu1rl7qw1o1_500.jpg

...oh I want to go all sorts of place with this... :) :)

I think the one you've got now is more...ilke you...perhaps...less fishy

:rofl:

But I can see the attraction to the boobies....ahem mermaid :)

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom