Lady Bud's 1st 420 Grow - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

You are right on that one girlfriend....wait until you harvest your cotton candy, it will be epic :partyboy:

Hello my 420 friends got some new things going on for me but first to start.....................a look at my clones and their progress
042139.JPG
041138.JPG
039153.JPG

I am deciding now how I am going to grow these ladies:cheesygrinsmiley:

Now a look at Mama in her new home...................she started off on the red stand but was later changed to a white stand for best light penetration
044117.JPG
043121.JPG

Notice how full my tent is with me only have one plant currently :whoa::scratchinghead::hmmmm: Look odd to anyone else?:cheesygrinsmiley::rofl::rofl:

And Finally the most exciting current news ....................................
046116.JPG
048105.JPG

I planted a new seed today:yahoo:

My new planted seed is Heavyweight Fruit Punch

Genetics: Skunk x Haze x Northern Lights
Type: mostly Sativa ( I haven't found and actual percentage yet)
CBD: 1.2%
THC: 22%
Flower time: 8 weeks
Harvest: 55 days
Height: 63 inches
Indoor yield: 600+ gr/m2
Characteristics: flowers quickly, big yields, sweetest of smokes
Effects: uplifting, creative, pain relief w/o couch lock
Recommended use: social occasions, daytime use

That is all I have learned currently but still.............:woohoo::allgood::yahoo::):tokin:

Hey LB, you got me real keen. This is where I need to go....ok, so there's some information missing in my memory bank...whats the media you're using for your clones...

Looks like chocolate cake...well real rich chocolate cake.... ;)

..and they seem to think so too....:yummy:

Edit:..kciks dirt shyly

Nice update LB your ladies are looking luscious :)

Hey LB, you got me real keen. This is where I need to go....ok, so there's some information missing in my memory bank...whats the media you're using for your clones...

Looks like chocolate cake...well real rich chocolate cake.... ;)

..and they seem to think so too....:yummy:

Edit:..kciks dirt shyly

Nice update LB your ladies are looking luscious :)

I haven't decided yet, tomorrow I will have the answer to that question since I have to start considering the space/size I can't decide:hmmmm::hmmmm:

Thanks LB and Cajun...I have a drying rack Cajun with a humidifier in the dark drying room...so cool, day 4 of drying time....it's just nice to get excited over a "1st" when life can get so jaded sometimes...makes me feel like a kid again.....

Right?
I always hate chopping them at 1st. Especially, if we've had drama.
Don't hate the meds though.

Awesome update sweetie! Cotton candy is looking delicious, and I can't wait to see what you do with the fruit punch. So you got a sweet tooth? You gonna only grow plants that take on sugary names? Just givin ya a hard time lol

Hey LB, hence the confusion..ok...coco...looks like chocolate mud cake...I thought that woulda twigged ya...being a girl n all... :)

Fans...I like your aerogarden is that what it is...mkay, and your lettuce cup cloning doofers...they're tops too....

I'm gunna copy some of that if you don't mind :)

Sleep well little chicken :)

Awesome update sweetie! Cotton candy is looking delicious, and I can't wait to see what you do with the fruit punch. So you got a sweet tooth? You gonna only grow plants that take on sugary names? Just givin ya a hard time lol

Hey Peyton,
Thanks, Thanks, me either, Yes very much so (high sugar intake is how I stay so sweet) :;)::):rofl: I actually first looked for sativas, type of high, medical uses and then yes something with a sweet name:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey LB, hence the confusion..ok...coco...looks like chocolate mud cake...I thought that woulda twigged ya...being a girl n all... :)

Fans...I like your aerogarden is that what it is...mkay, and your lettuce cup cloning doofers...they're tops too....

I'm gunna copy some of that if you don't mind :)

Sleep well little chicken :)

I'm a dumb ass, I see what you were talking about now:cheesygrinsmiley: I'm not a chocolate person, I have chocolate every once in awhile but has to be a little chocolate with alot of other stuff. That's GD's aerogarden, I have 2 but they have flowers. Copy away. To sleep at all right now would be great as it is 2 am and I'm idea awake.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement and feedback it's nice to get it from others that ain't married to me:cheesygrinsmiley:

Update.........my seed cracked and tap root was out but the root we growing up so we opened up plug and gently flipped her over now we wait some more:bitingnails::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom