Dennise Growing Under A Znet4 In Soilless Medium With Growology

Definitely awesome Dennise~~:circle-of-love::thumb:
Enjoy the harvest. :cheer:

I think I figured it to 3.14 oz...... I am thrilled with this harvest and it is by far the largest one after drying but again this was the first and only girl I have grown in a 7 gallon pot so I don't know how much of it is the extra 2 gallons, the nutes or the light or if it is the combination of the 3 but which ever it is awesome...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

Hey D, ordered some seeds finally from that place u told me about. got bunch free too.
like you said I would.
i got several auto flowering also and some quick harvest times. BlackJack seeds are fixing to pop up.

so happy on that.

I liked your black rose so I got auto flowering in that and some female ones of it. and also vanilla kush.

this what I ordered

Sugar Black Rose Auto Seeds | Delicious Seeds
Vanilla Kush Seeds | Barneys Farm
and I got these free.
•24 x FREEFEMINIZED Free Feminized Seeds
•6 x FREEFEMINIZED Free Feminized Seeds

what be good here.

we need calendars to keep track with dates here. you know when we start with seeds n flowering stage then we can put it all in a calendar so we can always go back to it make sure we growing to dates recommended to strains.

Someone do that. they can put it on home page under email n likes..

Hidiho neighbors.... Had electronic problems with the bike so didn't get back till yesterday but had a wonderful time anyhow. Even won enough to be pay to get the bike fixed...:yahoo:..... I had to run in and water everything and didn't take any pics but will get things posted and caught up asap......:circle-of-love:

she was here garden this few hours ago. she liked one of my post just few hours ago.
don't worrie Hun we want nothing happen to her.

Promise.

speak of her. there she is.

Glad to hear about you are back. Dennise!!! :thumb:

Must be a very high travelling. haha :high-five:

Hidiho neighbors.... Had electronic problems with the bike so didn't get back till yesterday but had a wonderful time anyhow. Even won enough to be pay to get the bike fixed...:yahoo:..... I had to run in and water everything and didn't take any pics but will get things posted and caught up asap......:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom