ZNET4 LED 200W Light Grow

How high above the tops are you placing the Znet4? I just ordered one from Amy this morning.

Right now I got it at 18". I will bring it down too 12" next week. I have them up high the first 4 weeks then each week I lower until I get around 12-8"

Looking at yours make me want my znet12 so so bad.. I just germinated and planted one but a little early ,should have waited on the LED. I know your not supposed to transplant an auto but I had no choice, no room for anything larger than solo cup under the cfl now sharing with a mother plant ...or maybe I should just flower her...
Your you tube videos are really educational and enjoyable, so many to choose from.

Got an update from Amy, the Znet 12 will ship out Tuesday morning !:cheer: Thanks CO Finest for helping me out ..:thanks::thanks:....Received Growology yesterday.,, getting ready ! :woohoo:

Got an update from Amy, the Znet 12 will ship out Tuesday morning !:cheer: Thanks CO Finest for helping me out ..:thanks::thanks:....Received Growology yesterday.,, getting ready ! :woohoo:

Awesome. I can not wait to see your post when you fire it up and get your grow going with that monster.

I'm loving the resin the uv light is making! I'm going to have to pick up a uv bulb for the fluorescent grow lights I have. Very Nice Professor, I can only imagine what they will look like in another 3-4 weeks. :bravo: :goodjob:

idk about general resin production on big bud but on my pheno o blue dream it has a crazy amount of trichs under hps and just a vulgar amount under my led's all 3 brands budmaster being the nastiest one ive seen it will have them all the way down the main stem, even big stemmed fan leaves will get frost top/underside and stems, it would be very interesting to see how the znet4 affected them,
looking mighty fine in there buddy:rocker:

Here is a White Widow grown under 1k watt out of wall LEDS
White_Widow48.jpg

I have tried many times to do this with my 1k HPS and never did half. If anyone has please let me know and how it was done

Here is a White Widow grown under 1k watt out of wall LEDS

White_Widow48.jpg

I have tried many times to do this with my 1k HPS and never did half. If anyone has please let me know and how it was done

I wish I knew as well. If someone PM's you, PM me with the answer please.

That was done under my leds and very low humidity with some uv b lights added

Now on the last two weeks of this grow. I really love the way big has grown. The resin looks really nice and bug growth is nice. The buds are nice and tight as well. Looks to make a great smoke. Here are a few pic of the bigs at 6 weeks....
20140630_013854.jpg
20140630_013923.jpg
20140630_013942.jpg
20140630_014005.jpg

Now the Bigs were small clones. So going by how they look is awesome. I am working on a huge grow next. I have 12 mothers ready to flower so I just have to pick the lucky winner.

You got a lot going on as usual and plans for more !!! That frosty nut looks delicious !!!:thumb: Pro grower !!!
My znet 12 was just delivered !!! Maybe it's not too heavy after I get it out of the box...
So excited !!!! Thanks Finest !!!:circle-of-love:

Awesome. Please post some pic here if you can. I can't wait to see it. That bad boy is going to make same awesome colas

I sure hope you have some very nice sunglasses,you are going to need them :smokin:

WOW!!! that light is awesome. I did not know the made the znet12 that way. I only seen the znet12 as the 1 foot by 3foot light.

Back
Top Bottom