Dennise Growing Under A Znet4 In Soilless Medium With Growology

I am so happy that it has helped you. I put my first seed in the dirt on Nov 1 of last year and 420 has held my hand through several grows now and I have enough jars to last me a while of some really dank buds. You are certainly in the right place to learn how to grow our beloved plant......:circle-of-love:

Congrats Baby Girl...

DSC073491.JPG

I already know the smoke of Wild Thai is great. The double Q; Quality & Quantity. I have to get my weight!

Congrats Baby Girl...

I already know the smoke of Wild Thai is great. The double Q; Quality & Quantity. I have to get my weight!

Thanks Broke Ass... I'm going to jar her up today so will post the final weight this afternoon. I think even dry she is going to be a at least 3 zips...... I am thrilled with this one......:circle-of-love:

Can't say it enough: thanks, you guys. If you ever have any ideas about ways we can help growers like you, please let us know.

Put together a nice foliar feed. Look into that Rosemary oil and how it works as a systemic and incorporate that somehow in the line. It would be so nice to have a complete system, including all possibilities! Oh in perfect world.

When I run out of all my other tons of fertilizers, I look forward to using your line...even though...hahaha. I won't say the O word.

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat~~:thumb:

GOOD harvest~~HAHA :goodjob:

Well I did the deed...:blushsmile:... I chopped the Wild Thai... She was approx. 40% amber and I had intended to let her go a bit longer but I wanted to be able to take some of her with me next week so I wanted to get her kinda dried out and a tiny bit of cure on her but she is by far my largest harvest from 1 girl but is the first one I have harvested from a 7 gallon pot too. The buds are tight and many but the penetration was not as good as I had originally thought. There was a lot of popcorn and probably the bottom 6 limbs were just poorly developed and I put all of it in the butter trim bag but the rest of her the buds are many, dense and large and almost 100 grams (wet) more than my best last harvest.............:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:
DSC073362.JPG
DSC073382.JPG
DSC073392.JPG
DSC073421.JPG
DSC073431.JPG
DSC073441.JPG
DSC073451.JPG
DSC073461.JPG
DSC073471.JPG
DSC073481.JPG
DSC073491.JPG
DSC073501.JPG
DSC073511.JPG
DSC073521.JPG

I think I figured it to 3.14 oz...... I am thrilled with this harvest and it is by far the largest one after drying but again this was the first and only girl I have grown in a 7 gallon pot so I don't know how much of it is the extra 2 gallons, the nutes or the light or if it is the combination of the 3 but which ever it is awesome...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

Agreed...

Back
Top Bottom