ZNET4 LED 200W Light Grow

Knots, Did you get the 4?

I am waiting on a reply to a question i have about chaining them together...maybe you know the answer. Can I chain a 300watt and a 200watt together or only the same wattage like 2 300watts together?

Hi CFinist, do you mind if I post picture . Would like your opinion on the lights height and if it's burning my plant...she is getting big. 5 ft.tall tent. Thanks ! Who better to ask than you with all your experience and how you teach....Thank you so much :thanks: for taking your time to teach on here :420: and taking all the videos.:circle-of-love:

I do not mind at all thank you for asking. Post away

I am waiting on a reply to a question i have about chaining them together...maybe you know the answer. Can I chain a 300watt and a 200watt together or only the same wattage like 2 300watts together?

Yes you can hook up different powers no problem. It has pass threw wires on in plug too the out plug so as long you do not go over 15amps on line you will be fine

Thank you for the weights, 5 zips seems like a decent yield from 2 plants under a 200 watt L.E.D. light.

Congratulations on the harvest buddy.

Another nice grow. I'm happy with my znet so far as well.

Congratulations on your harvest! I will be looking forward to your review of the Green Sun Grow Lights Znet 4.

Whats your final consensus on the light then? Did it perform better than expected? How would you compare it to HPS?
Thanks for the journal! Because of this thread I purchased a Znet.

I caught myself drooling, love the pan of nugs!

Thank you all I appreciate all the kind words and you all taking the time to stop by. I will do a full review as soon as I get dry weight witch should be by Friday.

If you ever wanted to see what over kill stress training looks like?
20140713_143018.jpg

Okay folks, someone is going to have to spill the beans and explain to me why CO is referred to as "Professor". I'm relatively new and I must have missed that story. I know his grow skills are great, organized and successful. Is that all I need to know?

Check out his journals, they are more like tutorials for us students.

I would like to do a Monster 5'x5' scrog grow with the znet lights to see if they could push a pound dry weight. I will save up my penny's this summer. I will have one very big plant by July or August that will be ready for the scrog. We will see what I can do by then.

Hey CO, are you still doing the Znet monster scrog?

Hey CO, are you still doing the Znet monster scrog?

I am wait on a bigger light to get a monster grow with them. The ZNET4 is to small for my tents

ZNET4 100watt or Mars 750 true watts. I would have to pick 750 watts. Now I can not say Mars are better in flower for the reason I have not flipped mine into flower yet. I would like to put ZNET16 against Mars1600 and see what happens..

how is the znet compare to the reflector 96x3? I want to decide which one to get.

ZNET4 100watt or Mars 750 true watts. I would have to pick 750 watts. Now I can not say Mars are better in flower for the reason I have not flipped mine into flower yet. I would like to put ZNET16 against Mars1600 and see what happens..

Back
Top Bottom