New Custom Spider 432 Watt C.O.B LED Light - 4x4 Scrog

i think there should be a fly decal or something in the center of that light ;) that would fix that right up ha.

if the price stays the same with adding 3 more spiders i would say the second light,
but at the same time no one is looking down at the top of the light so i dont think it really matters. very cool design though

I&i

Edit : what would be cool is a spider decals on the sides facing the doors of the grow tent. so when you look at it you see them, not when you look from "gods view"

White widow is the look. Keep it green ...

White_Widow48.jpg

Wooo!!!

Hi Gfcolleactive, Your ideas is good. we might try it in the future.

Yes, the price is same with FOUR Spider, the his one will be the regular type in the future. HAHA, if you want to try, just tell CO Finest or me. :welcome:

i think there should be a fly decal or something in the center of that light ;) that would fix that right up ha.

if the price stays the same with adding 3 more spiders i would say the second light,
but at the same time no one is looking down at the top of the light so i dont think it really matters. very cool design though

I&i

Edit : what would be cool is a spider decals on the sides facing the doors of the grow tent. so when you look at it you see them, not when you look from "gods view"

I would hope for 8oz or more. I had a small 100watt light on it for the first two weeks of flower so I know I am not going to get what I really want this round. That is why I say this is going to be a quick grow. Only 5 more weeks of flower time. The next round will be veg and flower.

Chanting.....PICTURES , PICTURES , PICTURES!!!

The photo is cropped from another site and supposed to be:

Strain Name: Arizonan Western Light Purp

Genetics: Jock Horror X Grand Daddy Purp

but really it's just an outdoor plant that got hit with frost

and what looks like the beginning of budrot :geek:

White_Widow48.jpg

CO is sitting back grinning about that curve ball he threw everyone :ciao:

Shucks, I thought it was one of his super triched out bud tops.

Hi Gfcolleactive, Your ideas is good. we might try it in the future.

Yes, the price is same with FOUR Spider, the his one will be the regular type in the future. HAHA, if you want to try, just tell CO Finest or me. :welcome:

it will be a couple months but i will be looking for a new led and trying out another sponsors light most likely. not because i dont like the mars 2 at all just so i can have more companys that i have tried. when the time comes i will find you and im sure i will be in one of CoF journals as hes a grower i have found has very interesting and detailed descriptions. always nice when you come across another grower with passion.

I&i

Quote Originally Posted by Gfcollective View Post
i think there should be a fly decal or something in the center of that light that would fix that right up ha.

I&i

White widow is the look. Keep it green ...

what., white widows dont eat flys? ;)

I&i

Back
Top Bottom