CO Finest Main Flower Room LED Grows

a bit late but I'm here
A great Weekend to you and your family :circle-of-love:

Always better late then never brotha. Thank you for dropping by. My me and the family are doing good. I hope you and yours are doing good as well.

Looking great CO.
Seems your monster has its own mind and don't care to much for a scrog. :grinjoint:

She was never trained for a scrog but i one of the best plants to scrog by the size she gets. In the last year and six months I have cuts nine feet off of her to keep her fitting in my indoor grow rooms lol. Next one of her will be trained like the original monster train was. Thank you for stopping by.

I appreciate your sub.

Up date coming soon its harvest time :passitleft:

So just a little update. I have started harvest. I got the cotton candy all trimmed up and half of the monster train. Right after this post I am going to run up and cut the rest of monster train down. Then I will move over to Afghan kush then fruit spirit. I will be doing some updates as I go. Not going to do to much on the monster train maybe just weight. I have grown it many times and showed it here before just like the cotton candy which this was the last mother of her I will no longer grow it. I have much better sativas to grow. So for now a quick look at whats left in the main flower room.
SAM_14581.JPG

View image in gallery

The veg room is doing outstanding and a few of the plants are just about ready to be moved over to the main flower room. I am getting a new 3x3 tent very soon to start a new 5 cree led lights with uvb t5 and ifr booster with a new full nute line for me grow here in a few weeks more about that later. I still have not moved the veg room yet with all the grows going on and getting ready for the new ones i have no extra time just yet for the big move. It will happen very soon but for now I will let you all check out the small veg room.

So thats all I got for now. I will do another update real soon. Thank you all for stopping by and keep it growing green :passitleft:

Oh forgot to add, don't you love seeing well flushed plants, just makes the whole room look like fall time and you know its going to taste so so good..

Some Indian summer in the room looking great as your frosty buds do.

Thank you I appreciate the kind words. Thank you for stopping by.

Hey Brotha Hows Everything Going?
Hope the Family is well Have a great Week :thumb:

Hey Brotha Hows Everything Going?
Hope the Family is well Have a great Week :thumb:

Doing good brotha as with the family. I just got the rest of the monster train trimmed. Took two days lol. That is two down and four more plants to go. Then I get to start the clean up and then load it up again to get them nets full. Love it when I get the plants timed just right like this round. As soon as I get done with one another is ready and not all ready at one time. Some times I just get lucky. Always good to see you stopping by. I wish you and the family the best. :passitleft:

Harvest time has come. Six days of trimming to get the main room done. Well worth it. The fruit and afghan did outstanding for going right under the nets with no veg time. So I know for sure round two with them is going to be amazing. The cotton made it and did what it always does making small pop corn size buds like cotton which is why that was the last of her I had. The train made it and after I did harvest I seen that the right side that looked really small was about to die so timing was just right. The main branches going to that side were drying out from the old age.
SAM_14875.JPG
SAM_14883.JPG
SAM_14892.JPG

Here is the trim from the afghan and nugs
20151104_235407.jpg
20151104_235448.jpg

a look at a very small part of train hanging out
20151025_015338.jpg

Just a couple of the buds
20151104_230715.jpg
20151105_215342.jpg
20151104_235701.jpg

SAM_14911.JPG
SAM_14923.JPG

Got the room all cleaned out and ready to go again
SAM_14933.JPG

Before I get started again I am moving lights around and need to add a few more. Thank you all for stopping by. Another round of groing in the main will start soon and I will be posting it here. :passitleft:

Finial weights, fruit spirit 7 5/8oz, Afgan kush 7 1/2oz, cotton candy 4 1/2oz, Train wreck 1lb 1/4 oz. that is all from what I trimmed for smoking. There is several bags in freezer full of nugs.
Moving on from there I got plants moved in and in veg mode.
SAM_15132.JPG
SAM_1514.JPG
SAM_15152.JPG

I got some clones rooting away
SAM_15111.JPG

Veg room doing ok
SAM_15092.JPG
SAM_1510.JPG

Congratz CO nice haul.

What breeder is that Train wreck from ?

It is a clone mother I planted back in 1998 which I have cloned and kept alive has been in my family grow sense. I keep two main mothers of her and make plenty of clones.I have not ever found a train wreck come close to this one (taste,size,smell,yield). She tested at 20.01 thc 1.9 cbd 1.1cbn last test was last August from LED grown. 17.2 thc .8cbd .4cbn under hps. Mine is a true Arcata Trainwreck we brought to Colorado from California when I moved here. It has a powerful sweet lemon not so much of the pine found in the Thai. The Thai in my Train gos back to the 80's plants and has pure Afghan . It was being grown by my family for a long time and will stay in the family. Out side she gets from 10-15 feet tall and 8-10 wide. Indoor I have said many times I cut 4 feet off her here and there. That last 1 year 8 month old mother I flowered I cut a little over 9 feet off of her though veg time not counting the clones. She still ended up being a little over five feet tall in that scrog net. She is my best plant to clone. Only takes 5 days to show roots worst is 7 days. She does not care if in temps from 70-98 degrees. I have flowered her in them temps more times then I can count. Outstanding for ADHD, anxiety, stress, migraines, headaches, PTSD, and chronic aches and pain. That is the back ground on my family girl. I will be using colloidal silver on her soon to get some fem seeds of off her. I am also going to take a male of my real original Afghan kush I have to her but I want to keep a original of her no matter what. I appreciate you stopping by.

Big veg clean out and move is on its way. I will be off working on this move for a little while. I will post updates and changes as they get done. So far I got all lights down with all cords down. Plants all moved out over to main flower room for now.
SAM_15321.JPG
SAM_15312.JPG

Looking at the pictures the move looks so small and not much but that is far from the truth. Working on clean up now then tents coming down and out. Then have to move stuff out of the room with the 5x5 to put down the panda plastic. From the I will put all the light hooks in. Then work on the air intake and exhaust. When that gets done the R/O rez will be moved over and set back up to feed both rooms. The main flower room and new veg rooms are next to each other with a door connecting them as you can see in some of my older pictures showing the exhaust going though the wall from the main flower into the 5x5 tent room and up to attic from there. Could not be more of a perfect setup. In a few months half the main flower room might be going on to a drip coco system and if that works out good the whole room will go that way so i only have to go into there to trim,net train and harvest, well clean to. The way I have one of my grow rooms setup, I put the plants in train in the nets then walk away until harvest. That gives me more time to do veg plant training and videos!! Now its making me work 12-16 hour days 6-7 days a week to keep caught up. I am also bringing in a few new strains into my grow. One is a original blue dream from a old time grower here in Colorado. Well that is all the time I got tonight or what ever it is. Growers like me live by the timer clocks baby :passitleft:
Here is veg room plants chillin in the main flower...
SAM_15291.JPG
SAM_15283.JPG
SAM_15273.JPG
SAM_15302.JPG

Hello CO finest. I have been kind of a lurker on this forums for a long time, looking at u r threads and videos alot :)
You are really a skillfull grower, i am mighty impressed of all u r grows :) u r probaly the one that has convinced me to go led aswell ;) good luck in all ur projects! sending love and peace u r way! :Namaste::circle-of-love:

:passitleft:
Just finished my room and looking at it I ask myself what takes me 2 weeks to do this.
And still a lot to do.

Good to hear you are thinking about coco with drip system :cheesygrinsmiley:
Just not sure with 10-12 plants in a perpetual grow how to handle the reservoir´s.

:passitleft:
Just finished my room and looking at it I ask myself what takes me 2 weeks to do this.
And still a lot to do.

Good to hear you are thinking about coco with drip system :cheesygrinsmiley:
Just not sure with 10-12 plants in a perpetual grow how to handle the reservoir´s.

Thank you for stopping by. What I am thinking is I will run two rez one for left side and one for right both on a float valve from the R/O rez. For me a perpetual grow is a harvest once a month so not to hard to deal with. On each side should yield 2+ pounds so no need for a faster perpetual grow for me. Hell just keeping up with the trim,dry and cure with what I do no need for more lol. I still got year old cure from last year in some vaults.

Hey Brotha Everything is looking Awesome Gratz on the haul
hope your family is doing well I got done with an 17 day work week last week but got sick on the last couple days still trying to get over
it but doing better Have a Great Week Brotha :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom