CO'S 5X5 Tent Grow With Mars Hydro LEDs

Way to go CO! I'm at your next journal. I know you know this but your videos are very helpful as are your journals. They should give a prize for the most helpful journals.

:green_heart:

Aww thank you for such kind words. I appreciate you taking your time to read and watch. I can not wait to get back to the big plants in flower. I hope to talk to you soon. :passitleft:

The S.S.Haze should need one more week for being a Sativa it takes a week or two longer. Most of the time she takes 10-12 weeks to get that smooth tasty dank. If you have not smoked my ssh someone that has will tell you the extra time is so worth it with that nice smooths clean smoke.

I'm lucky enough to be one of those people, though CO insisted it was only part way cured and would get better, freaking strong flavor. :drool: Like nothing I've had before. very smooth especially in the vape.. and a strong head high that's really active. :love: You guys would also die for his Bomb, Berry, Ice, Hi-stepper, geesh and pretty much everything else lol. He grows great buds. :)

Congrats on your harvests CO! :partyboy:

drop a link when you do Brotha :thumb:
Gratz on the Harvest
I agree on wasting time with small plants
there are great quality bigger yielding plants out there :thumb:

congrats on the harvest CO :goodjob: cant wait to see you pro series journal and love the vids man

Clones got transplanted today. Finial weight post coming in about a hour or so. See you all soon
SAM_11921.JPG

It is that time to rap this journal up. It has been fun and thank you all again for joining me on another one. I hope to see you all on my other new ones to continue the cannabis growing. Now getting down to the numbers. I took these numbers way early and I do not do it this way but the numbers will be close to what they will be when they get threw cure.

Starting off with snow goddess 303 seeds
SAM_11951.JPG
SAM_1196.JPG

Now Histepa, My strain
SAM_12041.JPG
SAM_12052.JPG
SAM_12062.JPG

Now Super Silver Haze
SAM_12002.JPG
SAM_12023.JPG
SAM_12033.JPG

Now Sleeze og
SAM_11971.JPG
SAM_11981.JPG
SAM_11991.JPG

Thank you Again This is my last post here, 420 mag can you please move this journal over to Done Done and Done :allgood::passitleft:

vid was great man always love watching some great colorado grown herb! and you still get better harvests than me haha i got about 5 OZ from 2 plants under 314 watts :goodjob:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hay There CO Finest I'm a big fan and was wondering with your experience with the mars hydro line what you prefer. The 3watt or the 5watt Led line. I have read that the 5watts are not made by Top L.E.D manufactures because they run to hot and burn out. (Example: Platinum LED P900/P1200).

Hay There CO Finest I'm a big fan and was wondering with your experience with the mars hydro line what you prefer. The 3watt or the 5watt Led line. I have read that the 5watts are not made by Top L.E.D manufactures because they run to hot and burn out. (Example: Platinum LED P900/P1200).

?? Don't understand what you are talking about never heard that Mars don't produce their own light.
And don't get what Platinum has to do with it ?

Cant speak for Mars only got a 48x3 witch is ok, with price in mind it is good.

Got several Platinums just not P900/1200 but I am very pleased so far.

Back
Top Bottom