My Little Home Grow

11.jpg
12.jpg

:passitleft:

Based off just the trichomes in these pics, at least two weeks! They are looking amazing! What's the smells like for this strain pre harvest?

Yes sir I was thinking two weeks myself. Well the smell is extremely intense mixed with six strains. Hard to describe the combination of smells. Fruity ish with a super dank cheese mixed with a skunky smell in the early mornings lol.

A recap on the line up in the tent is,
NY diesel, L.A confidential, Maui Wowie, L.S.D, Chemdawg and Green Crack

So a neighbor gave me a sample of some Titty Sprinkles from a local dispensary. It says it is a Indica hybrid THC 22.56% cbd0% LMAO I love how the put the high B.S numbers on the jars cracks me up. So Being Indica it should of had a shorter flower time then a sativa somewhere around 8-9 weeks average. They claim top shelf like most do. Lets take a closer look at this so called top shelf with its top shelf high price shall we.
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

So lets brake down a little of what we see here. Where on earth!!! is the other 3/4 trichome heads that are missing?? It looks to me it spent five round in a Texas car derby. It also looks to me like it could of used around a week or two more flower time. Just maybe.... it fell off the top shelf one to many times. Hell I can make this by leaving one of my nugs in a pocket and send through a round in the washer machine just saying. Is this what a Rice Krispies Treat looks like at a 1k zoom? Let me guess... High way miles. On my closing note, way to go dispensary for this fine example of the good old top shelf trash you rip off the unknowing people...

Home growers for the win.:passitleft:

So a neighbor gave me a sample of some Titty Sprinkles from a local dispensary. It says it is a Indica hybrid THC 22.56% cbd0% LMAO I love how the put the high B.S numbers on the jars cracks me up. So Being Indica it should of had a shorter flower time then a sativa somewhere around 8-9 weeks average. They claim top shelf like most do. Lets take a closer look at this so called top shelf with its top shelf high price shall we.
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

So lets brake down a little of what we see here. Where on earth!!! is the other 3/4 trichome heads that are missing?? It looks to me it spent five round in a Texas car derby. It also looks to me like it could of used around a week or two more flower time. Just maybe.... it fell off the top shelf one to many times. Hell I can make this by leaving one of my nugs in a pocket and send through a round in the washer machine just saying. Is this what a Rice Krispies Treat looks like at a 1k zoom? Let me guess... High way miles. On my closing note, way to go dispensary for this fine example of the good old top shelf trash you rip off the unknowing people...

Home growers for the win.:passitleft:
I agree, they're turning for production. Trying to get another harvest in a yr. Probably rolled it to bust off the trichs too. All about the money

Harvest time. First up is Green Crack. Nice and sticky with a really strong dank smell.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Next up is LSD. Very sticky with a lot of oil. Best to have three four of five scissors on stand by with this one to be able to switch scissors and not stop and clean every five minutes. Ask me how I know?? Smell is very similar to the Green Crack with a hint of skunk. Enough babbling lets take a look so yall see what I was talking about.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Dang...... so much bling it been messed up the cam focus.
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Aint nothing like some good home grown thank yall for stopping by, Four more stains to come soon.
:passitleft::headbanger:

Next up is Maui Wowie. Weight was on the low side. Very sticky. Buds medium density.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last two in the tent FC-E grow. First up is chemdawg number 4. Sticky like all the other with that strong dank smell.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Last but not least LA Confidential. As always a small yielder but super oily and sticky. Loaded with trichomes with so much shine it likes to make it hard on the cam to get focused. I have always had small yields but very high THC levels.
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg

Well that is it for this round of growing. Thank you all for stopping by. The next grow will continue here like always. Take care see you all soon..
:headbanger::passitleft:

Dang I just was checking and forgot the NY diesel lol. This pant was the craziest growing plant I have ever see in my garden. I did not train it top nothing just let it grow how it wanted to. It grew five main branches from the root. One of them was a little over inch wide looking like a computer ribbon cable. Flat with the craziest node growth I even seen. Here a look as she was growing.
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
17.jpg

Harvest her she was super sticky. Smell was amazing.
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg

Ok that is it for the for this grow. Moving on to a full room of autos grow coming up next. Take care..
:passitleft:

Congratz on all the harvest. Looking dank :yummy:. Im jealous havent even flipped to flower yet
Thank you. It was a long flower run. I was worried they were dragging azz in flower and getting way to close too harvest time in main flower room. That would have been a nightmare but I got lucky, looks like harvest on the 30 plant GSC grow will begin real soon. I just needed the dry racks empty for that. They spend 10-12 days on the racks before going into finial containers. All about timing lol Thank you for stopping by I appreciate you taking your time to do so. Take care my friend..

Numbers are in. Total wet weight 32oz even. Total dry weight 16 1/4oz. Not bad for young plants and genetics I never grew before on top of using dry nutes I never used before lol. Next grow coming here soon.

Back
Top Bottom