BignStrange - Mars Hydro Pro II Epistar 320 - Let's Grow To Mars!

Quick pick update!
3cb64d1ca9e9e7052bdee774650f53c3.jpg
f22eefd60c132271795f214e99dfe4ee.jpg
796edca322ec6929ad9980d6f74c8ee4.jpg

I'm thinking I'm gunna pull the plug on the sickly batch tomorrow and move on to bigger and better lol

Clones . . . . . . . .

If I can offer a suggestion, i would cut any yellow or dying fans immediately. I also trim the green fans a bit more. The yellowing and larger green fans are taking away from the energy the little ones are expending. They are putting useless energy into repairing and trying to grow leaves instead of the energy to push roots. Not that you’re doing badly...on the contrary. Just my 2 penny’s worth for the future. :tokin:

If I can offer a suggestion, i would cut any yellow or dying fans immediately. I also trim the green fans a bit more. The yellowing and larger green fans are taking away from the energy the little ones are expending. They are putting useless energy into repairing and trying to grow leaves instead of the energy to push roots. Not that you're doing badly...on the contrary. Just my 2 penny's worth for the future. :tokin:
Sound advice for anyone trying this at home!

The yellow batch is over 3 weeks old tho and the roots that are there aren't going vigorously enough for me so garbage it is!

These are actually super trimmed down already(not really the tropic berry og) and they are only about 2 inches in diameter once I strip off the bottom 4+ nodes and clip all big fans and clip the ends of the newest fans off! (The new ones are in the black tote :D)
Dunno, some of them look better than mine did after 2 days! Are the new ones Peppa too? I can't remember anymore :).
Which comes back to my cloning technique lol

Yes they are all 4 to 5 nodes Shed .

I just literally strip everything but the top growth and cut them back so that.they are just barely bigger than the 2 inch inserts I'm using .

The right side is Peppa n I'm betting on quick roots this run! Maybe ill check today and see if root bumps are forming yet :3

[edit: Never mind, forgot we were talking about clones!]
Yea so then the 11 watt led keeps them in a stasis by slowing photosynthesis right down, we wait for roots and then add clonex to the res for them to feed off of cause be cut all of their fan leaves off :D

Defoliation is a great debate too tho :3 I'm for selective defoliation too, nothing extreme until week 7 of flower then I say strip as many fans as you want!

Up until that point in pretty conservative with defol, I don't like stunting growth!

Hey hey hey!

For ITS <3
DSC_022725.JPG
DSC_023637.JPG
DSC_022625.JPG
DSC_023038.JPG
DSC_022131.JPG
DSC_023837.JPG

I ended up cleaning out the old res today and moving a couple of the really nice cuts into the new res to keep trying, fingers crossed we get a nice run this time round! Running plain water and a lower res temp, tomorrow ill change the res and maybe add half strength clonex until I see roots!

Thanks Bign. Now I can tell you that they're looking good! What's with that yellowing from the center out? Even the 50 I killed never did that!
That's the one that actually rooted and had a tiny root growing less than a mm per day, it's in the garbage now!

So some kind of deficiency for sure, I was wondering about light poisoning too because I think the power went out for a bit once and it's on a mechanical timer but I didn't reset it?

Worries of the past now!

Still waiting for my monster crop clones to root but look like their may be some beginning to roots. Good luck and hope you see many roots!
Thanks Budfarmer! Since putting them in the black cloner, the roots that were just starting and slowly growing, have taken off!

I'm thinking the light in the rest was the problem for sure!

I'll have to check on those clones today! :D

Thanks Budfarmer! Since putting them in the black cloner, the roots that were just starting and slowly growing, have taken off!

I'm thinking the light in the rest was the problem for sure!

I'll have to check on those clones today! :D

Sides of my cloner are opaque. I'm wondering if I should spray them black.

I am getting some roots tho!

Sides of my cloner are opaque. I'm wondering if I should spray them black.

I am getting some roots tho!
Do it next round and those roots will come even faster :D

I've noticed significant root growth on the transfers since moving them over, still waiting on our fresh Peppa clones! Day 7 today !

I'll grab some pics later :D

Hope y'all are good! The mars tent is currently being used to dry my blue cindy and white widow harvest :D ended up with almost 1200g wet from 400 watts of led plus a pound of super high quality trim!

Looking forward to this run! Hope y'all are well <3 seems like everyone's busy right now!

Do it next round and those roots will come even faster :D

I've noticed significant root growth on the transfers since moving them over, still waiting on our fresh Peppa clones! Day 7 today !

I'll grab some pics later :D

Hope y'all are good! The mars tent is currently being used to dry my blue cindy and white widow harvest :D ended up with almost 1200g wet from 400 watts of led plus a pound of super high quality trim!

Looking forward to this run! Hope y'all are well <3 seems like everyone's busy right now!
What ya going to do with the trim? Budder, oil?

What ya going to do with the trim? Budder, oil?
A bit of everything! :D I'd love to do some bubble with it but I'm probably gunna wait until next run to buy the bags n stuff lol just finally happy to have a harvest n hopefully have all my set up costs done with .

I've been making canna coconut oil lately just cause it's super duper easy and delicious in coffee and hot chocolate and even just my itself so it's super easy to get into my system :D

I use the oil as a maintenance dose, keeps me on a level and keeps the pain under control, then if I notice it fading I spark a joint and have another tea or something!

And then I'll make teas out of the other pound of sugary fans I got on top of the trim hehe

Ganja tea for all!

Honey, ganja leaves and whatever else you want in there! I like peppermint and lavender, simmer it for 2 hours, strain and enjoy :D such a great morning treat

Minimal progress to update! Just a couple pics, still waiting for roots as of yesterday, were on day 08 today, so ill take a peek and cross my fingers! The good thing is no slime or anything so I'm happy!
DSC_037719.JPG
DSC_037320.JPG
DSC_037219.JPG
DSC_037817.JPG
DSC_037419.JPG
DSC_037518.JPG

Back
Top Bottom