My Little Home Grow

Day four all but two have broke through the soil. I will see in the next day or two if the last two will make it.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Day eight all but one Candy Kush has made it above the soil. Going to let them grow for a week or so before transplanting them into the five gallon fabric pots.
1.jpg

Main flower room is in veg mode for now to allow the plants to grow up to the first net. So far they are doing real well.
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Long over do update on the seedlings. I just got the last eight out of the solo cups and transplanted. They were looking sad but when your out of soil your out of soil. That is one nice thing about cannabis it is very forgiving in veg. They should be very happy in a week or so. They have some catching up to do with the others at same age.
2 (7).jpg
3 (6).jpg
4 (5).jpg

So just a little recap on the strain list.
In veg room
Girl scout cookies
Candy Kush
Cherry Pie
Gelato
Zkittlez
Sunset Sherbet
Critical CBD

In the main flower room
Blueberry
Fruity Pebbles
Alaskan Purple
Widow Maker
Gelato OG
Cheese

I got the 5x5 tent all cleaned out and ready for a reload. It will be running the FC 4800. It should have better temps this go around. I know the girls must be excited to get into the swimming pool...
5.jpg
6.jpg

Working on harvesting main flower room. Cheese is the first plants to get trimmed.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Veg room about one week out from being moved over to flower rooms. They will have a delay moving into main flower room do to upgrades I will be doing to the drip system and hanging new wall fans. More to come on all that soon.
6.jpg
7.jpg

Thank you for taking your time to stop by, I hope all is good for you all take care.

Finally got the main flower room cleaned out and the new 9 port drip heads installed along with the shut off valve splitter. I got the veg room plants loaded in there. The strains going on are
Girl scout cookies
Candy Kush
Cherry Pie
Gelato OG
Zkittlez
Sunset Sherbet
Critical CBD
I have another TS3000 on its way I ordered to replace the pro II epistar light. More PAR less watts always a good thing on my monthly bill. Update on that soon.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

My new TS3000 showed up to replace the pro II epistar in the main flower room. More light less power is a win win in my book. It will be right next to my older TS3000 that does not have a controller so I can not link them :(.
1.jpg

I will get more pictures when I get it installed later on today and a update on the plants in there.
:passitleft:

My new TS3000 showed up to replace the pro II epistar in the main flower room. More light less power is a win win in my book. It will be right next to my older TS3000 that does not have a controller so I can not link them :(.
1.jpg

I will get more pictures when I get it installed later on today and a update on the plants in there.
You got your room jumping bro! Whoop whoop! I just got a new 5x5 for so I can keep my mamas in. I think I will get That same light or I was thinking of checking out budgetled and their new blu/red switch boards. Are you breeding any plants?

You got your room jumping bro! Whoop whoop! I just got a new 5x5 for so I can keep my mamas in. I think I will get That same light or I was thinking of checking out budgetled and their new blu/red switch boards. Are you breeding any plants?
Yes I breed all year long to keep up with my seed use. Each round per month uses 120 seeds + extra to makeup for any that do not make it above soil. Right now I am working on a blueberry bliss auto crossed with a Sunset Sherbet photo. I will be getting a photo cross out of them two then back crossing it with the Sunset Sherbet. Next up is going to be a cross with Cheese and Gorilla Glue to create my sticky cheese.

I also have a cross of Zkittlez and Fruity Pebbles going. Waiting on flower results to pick out the clone to back cross with to make my Fruity Zkittlez.

Putting the power supplies on the light for now. I will move them off the light and on to a heat sink soon.
1.jpg
2.jpg

bada bing bada boom it is now by its twin
4.jpg
3.jpg

Please pardon the intrusion, maybe you and/or your followers might be interested :cheer:

If so, please apply in the comparative grow thread, as I won't be responding to replies here :thanks:

:Namaste:

In the Veg room the one Zkittlez plant is almost ready to move into the 5x5 tent with the FC 4800 Mars light. I have been letting it grow up to fill in the net when she goes in.
1 (1).jpg
2.jpg

Same thing going on in the flower room. The plants are getting close to the bottom net. A couple are there I will have to move their branches out to stay under the first net while the others catch up. Life of growing multiple strains.
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Yes I know... I need to do a bottom clean up trim still. They have not been trimmed just topped. I have been just letting them eat up what they have stored in the old bottom growth I will be trimming them all very soon. I am guessing about two weeks out from flowering them all. I am getting ready to get another round of seeds started. A quick preview of that (may add some others) so on deck is LA Confidential, Maui Wowie, and NYC Diesel, White Widow and if all goes well with shipping the 30 Girl Scout Cookies from Weed Seeds Express . Like I said I might add a couple maybe autos who knows. If there is room I fill it lol. Anyways sorry for the long post, I am getting caught up on some things. Take care and thank you for taking your time to stop by...

In the Veg room the one Zkittlez plant is almost ready to move into the 5x5 tent with the FC 4800 Mars light. I have been letting it grow up to fill in the net when she goes in.
1 (1).jpg
2.jpg

Same thing going on in the flower room. The plants are getting close to the bottom net. A couple are there I will have to move their branches out to stay under the first net while the others catch up. Life of growing multiple strains.
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Yes I know... I need to do a bottom clean up trim still. They have not been trimmed just topped. I have been just letting them eat up what they have stored in the old bottom growth I will be trimming them all very soon. I am guessing about two weeks out from flowering them all. I am getting ready to get another round of seeds started. A quick preview of that (may add some others) so on deck is LA Confidential, Maui Wowie, and NYC Diesel, White Widow and if all goes well with shipping the 30 Girl Scout Cookies from Weed Seeds Express . Like I said I might add a couple maybe autos who knows. If there is room I fill it lol. Anyways sorry for the long post, I am getting caught up on some things. Take care and thank you for taking your time to stop by...
Man, I just want to give you props on your setup! That’s a freaking dank laboratory!

Man, I just want to give you props on your setup! That’s a freaking dank laboratory!
Thank you I appreciate that. One thing I do not think I ever talked about when I designed the rooms is they help cool house during the summer and warm during the winter by the exhaust temps that go into the house attic. With having three levels in house the top level was the worst for temps until I built the rooms. More improvements to come. Thank you again for stopping by.

Back
Top Bottom