Tyson's Mars-Hydro GDP & Critical Kush Grow

tyson457

This is my first time doing a grow journal so please forgive me if something sounds stupid but here goes.

Room size is 7'x10' with 10 foot ceiling.
Lights: Mars-Hydro,2 Mars II 700, 2 Mars reflector series 144x3 and 4 Mars reflector series 192x3.
Strains: 3 Grand Daddy Purple and 3 Barney's farm Critical Kush.
Pot size: 10 gallons
Medium: pro-mix
Nutrients: Fox farm big bloom,grow big,tiger bloom,kangaroots,boomerang, microbe, open sesame, Beastie blooms,cha Ching and fish fertilizer.

These pics are day two of flower if I've missed anything please bring it to my attention this is my first grow under LEDs.
IMG_20150313_140628551.jpg
IMG_20150313_140641055.jpg
IMG_20150313_140727548.jpg
IMG_20150306_184119798.jpg

Wow Tyson, when you decided to try your hand at an LED grow you went all out! Great light setup, and a nice size grow room. Looking forward to watching your grow.

Wow Tyson, when you decided to try your hand at an LED grow you went all out! Great light setup, and a nice size grow room. Looking forward to watching your grow.

Thank you I will have new pics once a week so that everyone can see the progress of my girls. I am setting up my second led room in the next week which is 8x8x8 and that will be all vipar lights and will do a side by side this summer.

Very nice job tyson457!
Did you use LED to vegetate them? If yes, were you using MH or T5 before? How do you like to use LED to vegetate? I am wondering because I am building a new vegetating room and I will be using LED, had MH before. I have noticed that plants growing under LED are way more bushier.
Thanks

These 6 plants were in veg under my mars hydro LEDs at the start of flower they had been under them for 6 weeks. They were around 8-10 inches then and today 5 of them are 31 inches and the 6th is 27 inches. One thing I can for sure see different from MH is how much bushier they are.

they're stacking nicely.

Thank you! Never really knew how much went into growing but it is a lot if work. Question for anyone who can help. About a week and a half ago I noticed a phosphorous deficiency so I decided to flush and my pH was very low it was around 5.6. Now that I have flushed I have fed and watered since and my run off is around 5.8 what can I do to keep the pH where it needs to be? They look great but run off pH has me a Lil worried.

Wow. This should be interesting.

Please show us what your environmental controls are like and what temperatures are like in the room.

-Thanks.

Don't understand what u mean by environmental controls but the temps stay a steady 72 and humidity arounf 37%

Sorry,

I'm just curious to know how you plan on keeping the room at a reasonable temperature and humidity. Some people just set up exhaust fans and run them continuously, others have a way to switch things on an off depending on the temperature, humidity or CO2.

I think this is one of the most difficult things to get right in any grow room. It's always helpful to see what others are doing.

Sorry,

I'm just curious to know how you plan on keeping the room at a reasonable temperature and humidity. Some people just set up exhaust fans and run them continuously, others have a way to switch things on an off depending on the temperature, humidity or CO2.

I think this is one of the most difficult things to get right in any grow room. It's always helpful to see what others are doing.

Yes I run an exhaust fan set on timer so it goes off 30 min before lights go off and comes back on 30 min after lights do. It keeps it at 72 while lights are on and around 68 while lights are off.

Back
Top Bottom