My Little Home Grow

Starting next line up. Just got the cups full of soil and now waiting on them to fully wick up then I will get the seeds in the soil. I will report back with the line up of strains going on this run tonight or tomorrow after planting.
1.jpg
2.jpg

:passitleft:

Ok all the girls are in the soil for this next run. I have autos and photos going so here is the list.
First up the AUTOS
One Gorilla Glue
One Blue Berry Bliss
Eleven Blue Dream
Eleven Gelato

Next up the PHOTOS
Four White Widows
Three Alaskan Purple
Two Gelato
One Candy kush
Two Cherry Pie
Two of my home made Day Wreck

Total of thirty eight.
Now in a week or so we will see who makes it above the soil. I am not sure about what kind and size pots I will be using I will update that at a later time. As usual I am using Happy frog soil for seeds in solo cups and FFO for the pots they will go in and for nutes it will be the Happy Frog organic dry nutes. Nothing but K.I.S and consentient in my gardens.
1.jpg

Thank you for taking your time to stop by. Take care...
:passitleft:

I put 14 Super Lemon Haze Auto seeds in the soil seven days ago. All are above ground except two so twelve out of fourteen. Going to give the last two a few more days as I learned over the decades some just pop late. No big deal.
5.jpg
6.jpg

100% Super Lemon Haze Auto are above the soil and transplanted.
1.jpg

The outdoor plants are ready to get moved outside. I think I am going to pick a couple to transplant and keep inside for a later grow sense 100% popped I have extras.
2.jpg

Blue Dream autos have started flowering. They are going to be super easy to harvest with the low amounts of leaves. HUGE!! fan leaves with some having nine fingers. Cant wait to see the buds building soon.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Super Lemon Haze Auto are all doing good. These pic are before I moved them over to the flower room to join the other autos.
10.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Blue Dream autos flowering Half of them are around 4 1/2 feet tall the other half are around 3 feet tall.
Huge autos and they have all took the record of the biggest autos I have ever grown. If I had to guess I would say they are around week three of flowering by the looks of the flower development.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Blue Dream autos are doing outstanding. They are starting to put on weight and getting frosty.
7.jpg
8.jpg

One is growing like Russian sage plant I have in my front yard lol. Every time I think I seen it all....
9.jpg
10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom