Mars Hydro is looking for product reviewer

This isn't a contest,we just need our growers here recommend one grower who can do great product review for our products.:Namaste:And it isn't over yet,till our team find the one.:welcome:
is this contest over :bongrip:

IMG_239118.JPG

Id love to be aproduct reviewer for you;) have been tagged early on lol.i grow all my auto test seeds to there full potential and always do a great review of each plant. Make the seedbanks happy so sure i can do great reviews for your products aswell;) have a great day.happy growing every1;)

Guys, Mars Hydro is looking for product reviewer on 420magazine now, who do you trust? Please tag him here, we will choose one people from all the tagged person.
we are waiting for their objective ,professinoal review. Mars Pro II Epistar 320 and 4'x4 tent will be the reviewed product. Deadline: 30th,Sept. ––––By Mars Hydro Team. :welcome:
product_reviewer_1_.jpg

I would love to be a reviewer. And what better way to start getting a grow going then with the best stuff??? @SmokeSara awesome chance here:Namaste::thumb:

can i nominate myself?? Just bought 2 mars 900's to put over my 4x4 scrogs. 2 plants each under a 4x4 net 1 mars hydro for each plant. Been on there for a couple of weeks now and the plants look great!! really impressed with the trich formation already. Plant looks good and healthy, really looking forward to harvest to see yield.

Thanks VP!...anyone who has ever looked at my journals knows I grow with somewhat unconventional lighting...butt...with good results...I would welcome the opportunity to play with LED's...however...were I were chosen for this review...wouldn't be able to start till the spring...Good Luck to whoever gets the chance to review this combo!!...cheerz...h00k...

Back
Top Bottom