Mars Hydro is looking for product reviewer

:goodjob:You will get good result.
I'm not sure I was even following a path, I just decided to try it and see what happens.

I'm all for experimenting either way. I have the space and the time. I get dangerous when I get pollen in my hands. :laugh:

Grizzwald got a awesome plants...:bravo:
BTW, the author of that post you made had some other excellent information I found on the net last night. Wish I could post some links, but it is a competing site and not allowed to link here. His name was "grubbycup", I believe. I learned a lot reading some of his other information.

We're nearing the end of this contest, good luck everyone!

And I still say @grizzwald. :battingeyelashes:

:volcano-smiley:
7... Thanks for reposting this info... I had read it elsewhere and I can't remember who or where I had read it but I'm glad you found it too and copied it here....:circle-of-love:

You are the first one.:high-five:
Not sure if @millertime has been mentioned but he is a great grower

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:goodjob:Maybe he was busy?:volcano-smiley:
He is actually a member here:
@grubbycup

But he appears to have joined three years ago, made ONE post... and never returned to the forum.

Wow Sara, good luck with this one! These are some pretty top notch gardeners nominated here. I know that not only will Mars help them but they will sure put a show on for Mars Hydro!!!

:bravo:

I have yet to try or trust led lights. Id be leary of any light under a 1000$ and anything not built in the USA or Canada. I have room, beans, and some power to spare. I'd warn though, i would give an honest review. I wouldnt suger coat just to get a light..
Thanks for the opportunity.
Jimmy

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have yet to try or trust led lights. Id be leary of any light under a 1000$ and anything not built in the USA or Canada. I have room, beans, and some power to spare. I'd warn though, i would give an honest review. I wouldnt suger coat just to get a light..
Jimmy

Wow brother....LEDS are such a $ saver, and they work...:thumb:

Re Autos and LEDs:The size of my plant's leaves DOUBLED under the Mars 300's. I use 2 panels in about 8 SF, supplemented with CFL side lighting. Each 300 unit eliminates 6 - 23W CFL's and has much greater penetration into the plant structure. And each panel only draws about 130W plus or minus. And they don't put out much heat at all. I dont use anything more than directed desk fans to vent heat and circulate air.

I started my Autos under this setup and in only 26 days from seed, one fan leaf on my Auto Polar Express Fem is 7 inches wide! I am astounded by the difference in growth adding the LEDs made!

:circle-of-love:yeah,many experienced growers are nominated here,they will help us to show our products to more growers.:high-five:
Wow Sara, good luck with this one! These are some pretty top notch gardeners nominated here. I know that not only will Mars help them but they will sure put a show on for Mars Hydro!!!

:bravo:

"Made in China" are not all bad,some USA top brand they produce their products by a Chinese factory.:high-five:
Thanks for your offer,our team will view your works on 420magazine.:high-five:
Jimmy

Back
Top Bottom