Mars Hydro is looking for product reviewer

:bravo:
Re Autos and LEDs:The size of my plant's leaves DOUBLED under the Mars 300's. I use 2 panels in about 8 SF, supplemented with CFL side lighting. Each 300 unit eliminates 6 - 23W CFL's and has much greater penetration into the plant structure. And each panel only draws about 130W plus or minus. And they don't put out much heat at all. I dont use anything more than directed desk fans to vent heat and circulate air.

I started my Autos under this setup and in only 26 days from seed, one fan leaf on my Auto Polar Express Fem is 7 inches wide! I am astounded by the difference in growth adding the LEDs made!

wow. Yeah sara, as mine grow i put a 300w light hanging underneath the leaves for more light. works well.

I've had two LED lights that were well over a grand newly priced. Not Mars Hydro.
The first light failed on the first time using it, some of the led strips died out completely. I was sent a replacement light, that one did the same thing and they had even forgotten to hook up the piggy back electrical outlet on it. That company has discontinued the models since then. Why? They were not dependable lights and the price was way over what it should have been. I can do nothing with them, the warranty was out. So, cobble together two panels that worked and added fans to the light housing for the LED boards and I have a working light...but for how long?

I have never had even one single issue with Mars Hydro lights, they are still going strong and produce very very nice results, and keep my electric bill in comfortable range too. They are sized to fit the spaces you have, just look at the choices you have. I could go on... They have made me a believer in LED, and they aren't hugely overpriced like other lights. They are affordable, they are quality, and they give great results.

Just my two cents.

I've had two LED lights that were well over a grand newly priced. Not Mars Hydro.
The first light failed on the first time using it, some of the led strips died out completely. I was sent a replacement light, that one did the same thing and they had even forgotten to hook up the piggy back electrical outlet on it. That company has discontinued the models since then. Why? They were not dependable lights and the price was way over what it should have been. I can do nothing with them, the warranty was out. So, cobble together two panels that worked and added fans to the light housing for the LED boards and I have a working light...but for how long?

I have never had even one single issue with Mars Hydro lights, they are still going strong and produce very very nice results, and keep my electric bill in comfortable range too. They are sized to fit the spaces you have, just look at the choices you have. I could go on... They have made me a believer in LED, and they aren't hugely overpriced like other lights. They are affordable, they are quality, and they give great results.

Just my two cents.
Have to agree with the $ ... I have had the same 300w LED for over 2yrs... Its the opposite of a queen. cost 110 bucks..Havent had 1 problem so far.. Led = :thumb: Never could afford the Mars

Weedman loves the weed, and all humans as well :thumb:

I hate bud rot mould pedophiles rapists & murderers.. Peace and love lol..
Sara got a sour diesel under your 1200, looking forward to seeing how it goes...
image37526.jpg

:goodjob:This is a great idea,lower branches also can get enough of lights.:bravo:
wow. Yeah sara, as mine grow i put a 300w light hanging underneath the leaves for more light. works well.

:circle-of-love:I'm sorry to hear that,many LED grow light company,they are today here,tomorrow gone.It's hard for grower to choose the right one for them.:thanks:
We may not the best,we may also have problems with our lights,but we are keeping try to upgrade our products and our service to every growers who choose Mars-Hydro.And we would like to accept all the advice and opinions from our customers,those ideas will make us better.:Namaste:
As we are manufacturer,with the same quality we can control the costs,shipping and so on,and we always try to provide the lowest price we can.All these factors make our price competitive.
Thanks for your support,we will keep what we are doing ,and we will try our best to make our customer be more confident to use our products.:welcome:

Just my two cents.

How about the Reflector48?
Have to agree with the $ ... I have had the same 300w LED for over 2yrs... Its the opposite of a queen. cost 110 bucks..Havent had 1 problem so far.. Led = :thumb: Never could afford the Mars

:thanks:Thanks for sharing with us.The one in the middle is big girl.:goodjob:
I hate bud rot mould pedophiles rapists & murderers.. Peace and love lol..
Sara got a sour diesel under your 1200, looking forward to seeing how it goes...
image37526.jpg

Back
Top Bottom