Mars Hydro is looking for product reviewer

:high-five:I checked his journal somtimes..

Hey SmokeSara, wow an extension! I'm excited for your team's upcoming pick and it wouldn't let me down no matter who you chose for the promo. Amazing chance for a Newer grower or an old pro.

I am wrapping up Acapulco Gold now under 400W HPS, got new coco line of nutrients and have a huge 3 foot clone in 3 gallons of coco waiting to go into flower ... It would be a perfect HPS vs LED comparison.

GOOD LUCK TO WHO EVER GETS PICKED :thumb:

Sorry for the bud spam :smokin: And now I'm gone again, too much suspense!!!

IMG_270817.JPG

:bravo:Your plants is really amazing.:goodjob:
Hey SmokeSara, wow an extension! I'm excited for your team's upcoming pick and it wouldn't let me down no matter who you chose for the promo. Amazing chance for a Newer grower or an old pro.

I am wrapping up Acapulco Gold now under 400W HPS, got new coco line of nutrients and have a huge 3 foot clone in 3 gallons of coco waiting to go into flower ... It would be a perfect HPS vs LED comparison.

GOOD LUCK TO WHO EVER GETS PICKED :thumb:

Sorry for the bud spam :smokin: And now I'm gone again, too much suspense!!!

IMG_270817.JPG

It's no problem,you can tag yourself.:high-five:
@Mondstern lol shamelessly tagging myself. I need a tent and a mars panel to let me have rotation for veg and flowering. Perpetual ftw, yo!

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I plan on using mars hydro 300 on my first grow in a 2x2x4 tent next few months once the question #4 guidelines have been set. im quite excited to get my plants going.

Growing plain old house plants onions and lemon balm atm right now preparing for the right temps

:cheer:Is this over and the lucky person selected??
If not just saying I am very very impressed with the Mars Hydro:goodjob:on your customer care your products and having an online care system here on 420 ,, I actually wished I had seen this I would have tagged myself from day one:love:
I actually so nearly had one of your lights for that reason the amount of customer care you show is outstanding :bravo:
If you have another event like this please can some one let me know :thumb:And good luck ,, though seriously wish I had seen it :cheer::cheer:
:love::420::love:

:cheer:I always want to grow a lemon tree in my home...:bravo:
I plan on using mars hydro 300 on my first grow in a 2x2x4 tent next few months once the question #4 guidelines have been set. im quite excited to get my plants going.

Growing plain old house plants onions and lemon balm atm right now preparing for the right temps

:circle-of-love:Sorry for the late reply.These days i was busy.It's rainning days here...endless rain......
Good Sara . How's the weather lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:circle-of-love:If our team choosed one grower here,i will let you guys know,we are still working on it.:high-five::high-five:
Thanks for your support.:thanks:Sure,if we have any event,i will let you guys know,or you can visit our main thread:Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion ,i will always post news there.:welcome:
:cheer:Is this over and the lucky person selected??
If not just saying I am very very impressed with the Mars Hydro:goodjob:on your customer care your products and having an online care system here on 420 ,, I actually wished I had seen this I would have tagged myself from day one:love:
I actually so nearly had one of your lights for that reason the amount of customer care you show is outstanding :bravo:
If you have another event like this please can some one let me know :thumb:And good luck ,, though seriously wish I had seen it :cheer::cheer:
:love::420::love:

1 girl, 1 lamp, sorry for grower spam :lot-o-toke:

Coco, coco bottled nutrients, going to run my *A* game on her.

Mars Hydro and 420Magazine = Greatness

Good luck everybody :circle-of-love:

IMG_007665.JPG

:goodjob:strong stem.
1 girl, 1 lamp, sorry for grower spam :lot-o-toke:

Coco, coco bottled nutrients, going to run my *A* game on her.

Mars Hydro and 420Magazine = Greatness

Good luck everybody :circle-of-love:

IMG_007665.JPG

Back
Top Bottom