Mars Hydro is looking for product reviewer

I'm still available I'm growing in a home made tent right now and am going to have to use hps lights to supplement my LED's for flower.

Love to run a review. Going to run a mainline hempy bucket test with lucas formula, white widow x big bud. I've got the Mars hydro 700w.

I recently followed another grower trying to implement Lucas in hempy pots. Granted, the grower was new to hempy, but they didn't have a good experience using it and decided to use other nutes for hempy grows moving forward.

I recently followed another grower trying to implement Lucas in hempy pots. Granted, the grower was new to hempy, but they didn't have a good experience using it and decided to use other nutes for hempy grows moving forward.

Thanks for the info. Could you link to the thread? I'd like to see the mistakes, as I only do 2 a year with 1 girl at a time. Suits my space and personal use just fine but can't afford to mess up at all!

That's not the first time I've read about issues in attempting to combine the hempy style of grow with the Lucas formula. IIRC, a grower had poor results and used the suggestions on the bottles' labels on the next run (to much better effect), which would have equated to much higher nutrient levels (and, I'd think, different ratios of same). As always, YMMV. Might be helpful to you and others to start a thread about the subject.

well look what the cat dragged in!...LOLOOL..cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

I've been around, mostly lurking. Been down, realized it, figured I ought to post, read threads, decide to reply to one, spend 3x too long working on the post, get ready to hit the button and realize it's a long rant about {pretty much anything that was going through my head at the time}, figure I better edit the off-topic BS out... see that would leave me with a blank page and just give up, rinse/lather/repeat/repeat/repeat...

Been kind of down.

Trying to snap out of it. Don't eat much (even for me) when I'm not right. But I've been around....

I've been around, mostly lurking. Been down, realized it, figured I ought to post, read threads, decide to reply to one, spend 3x too long working on the post, get ready to hit the button and realize it's a long rant about {pretty much anything that was going through my head at the time}, figure I better edit the off-topic BS out... see that would leave me with a blank page and just give up, rinse/lather/repeat/repeat/repeat...

Been kind of down.

Trying to snap out of it. Don't eat much (even for me) when I'm not right. But I've been around....

"The funk" lands on us all... some a touch harder than others.
Over years of dealing with "the funk" that occasionally pops up, I've learned that all this will pass.... eventually. Recognizing and accepting the issue is the key. I know that "the funk" will descend... and I know it will pass.
Of course, none of these words will help... it's just the nature of "the funk".
I find that MJ can help buffer the situation, but does little to actually resolve the issue.

It's "just" depression. Been living with it for over 40 years. Some days (weeks/months/years) it's harder to deal with than others is all. On a good day I can usually fake it. Just waiting on a good day....

Sorry to hear that Bud!...Well...Ya' made it thru' the winter...that's a season that can take a toll...hope spring brings a positive change!...I know the next few months are generally a better time for you work wise...so, that's a positive...Hope Mom is doing OK...Take Care...cheerz...h00k...

Sorry to hear that Bud!...Well...Ya' made it thru' the winter...that's a season that can take a toll...hope spring brings a positive change!...I know the next few months are generally a better time for you work wise...so, that's a positive...Hope Mom is doing OK...Take Care...cheerz...h00k...

Back
Top Bottom