CO'S 5X5 Tent Grow With Mars Hydro LEDs

That's funny! Seems to happen right around trimming time for me. Everybody forgets where the house is till its all dried.. lol
Looking great!

Oh god yes. Same here, I have a few videos talking about that lol

I don't have that problem I always did it by myself
and maybe im somewhat of an introvert so even when I got dried stuff I don't get people coming lol

haha im super picky about how i do things so i do it all myself as well, although im sure my trims are nowhere near as big and take as much time as yours

speaking of which its actually what I gotta do today im trying to get myself motivated :rofl:

Every harvest is between 1-4 lbs dry weight so takes a little time. I just checked the tent under the scope and none were ready so looks like another week of flower. By the way they look I would say next Friday will be time to harvest three of the plants. The S.S.Haze might go for eleven or twelve weeks. Today is week nine. I also got the holes cut for the exhaust and intake in the main flower room so I am real close to being able to flower. I might change the intake from 8" to 12" still. I am going to need 1k cfm moving for the room to turn air right. I lost most of my seedlings. Always sad when that happens. All my fault for taking a break from my grow and going up to my get away house for a few days. Last night I took another 26 clones to do some test grows and have backup plants if needed. Today I will be putting hooks in the roof for three more lights in the main flower room. Should have lights hung. I think I will be taking the two 144x3 out of the 5x5 tent and moving over to the main flower room, then putting the new Mars pro series in the 5x5. It is a little small for the 5x5. The pro I got is for a 3x3 area not 5x5 but I want to see what the light will do and how it holds up. The faster I can do that the faster I can let you all know if they are worth buying. I will not say they are until they show me they work so please do not ask. I only tell facts. Thank you soil Girl for hanging out at my breck house. It was good times. I hope all them seeds all pop for you if not you know where to get more. I will be buying a new house later this year to setup as a breading house for making more of my own strains of the best plants my crew has. I am also looking at working with a few companies to see if any want to make lights for me for my new company I am making and I hope I will be a sponsor here at my home on 420mag soon. Right now I got to pay attention to my plants and get these girls back on track. I just harvest two of my trains in my rdwc. They were 5lb 15oz wet and 6lb 3oz wet. Done right the CO way like always and should be good dry weight. Not bad for rez change every 14 days and two part nutes. The Berry on the right in the main flower room looks like shes is on her way out so I should be pulling her and putting in another mother. The other two are looking good at 1 year 5 months old and smell like they have been in flower for 8 weeks. So when them girls go in flower it is going to take a ton of filters to keep smell down. The last 9 month old monster train in flower could be smelled across the street outside and it. Got to love good smelling sticky icky. I will also have to run two more 120volt 20amp lines into main flower room. I think I will do a new forum on that room soon. After this 5x5 harvest and dry weight this one will be finished so a few more weeks to go. I appreciate you all hanging threw this forum and hope to see you all at the end and on my others. Until next week You all have a good one and keep the greens growing :passitleft:

Hey CO. Can the new light be run without the remote . I would probably prefer to run the light full power and on same timer with other lights. Looking good as always , ,thanks for all you do to help .:goodjob:

Hey CO. Can the new light be run without the remote . I would probably prefer to run the light full power and on same timer with other lights. Looking good as always , ,thanks for all you do to help .:goodjob:

The light works solo with remote but all you would do is set timer on light to be on same time as other lights and they would still work together.

A small update. Veg room plants are all on point. The four newer mothers are almost ready to be moved to flower. I might do one more round of clones off of them to get them to the shape I want them to be. The last set of clones are all gone to there new homes. I just took another set of clones last Friday which are doing good. My main work is i the main flower room right now. It is almost ready to be able to flower. Just in need of few more fans and it should be good to go. For some of you that have not setup bigger grow areas, it takes time to get all the settings right for full control of temps and humidity. Its a game of adjusting intakes and exhaust with knowing outside room temps to get it right. The intake is shared with the soon to be new veg room. So the intake system will be for around 300sqf. So there is about 1200 cfm to control per room for now. The main flower room is getting set up with a little over 3k wall watts of led not counting fans. I will have a break down of all in the new journal of the room. Two more 20 amp 120 lines are being ran into the room so a total of five 20amp lines. Some time next year I will be running a 220 line but for now I need that for my welders for my car building lol. For now it is what it is so here is a few pics of the girls in veg just waiting to strut there stuff in the flower room.

SAM_11491.JPG
SAM_11503.JPG
SAM_11512.JPG
SAM_11523.JPG
SAM_11531.JPG

Here is the exhaust now ran though the wall
SAM_11484.JPG

And the intake ran though into the hallway where it gets nice and cool air
SAM_11572.JPG

Monster train is just that a monster of a plant. They are way ready to flower
SAM_11463.JPG
SAM_11472.JPG

Thats all I got going on for now. Thank you all for stopping by.

Dang I forgot to update the 5x5 which is what this journal is about lol. They are all real close to harvest time. Friday should be D day for three of them. The S.S.Haze should need one more week for being a Sativa it takes a week or two longer. Most of the time she takes 10-12 weeks to get that smooth tasty dank. If you have not smoked my ssh someone that has will tell you the extra time is so worth it with that nice smooths clean smoke. She tends to like three weeks of flush with being such a bush she stores a lot in her foliage. I will take some pic and video soon when I start pulling plants out. I might start with one tomorrow but got to to another round under the scope tonight when lights turn on to make sure I like what I see. Talk soon keep the green growing. :passitleft:

cant wait to see it Brotha
im gonn have to make a pilgrimage to the continent one day and go visit everyone and help them smoke their stash :rofl:

cant wait to see it Brotha
im gonn have to make a pilgrimage to the continent one day and go visit everyone and help them smoke their stash :rofl:

I will have all you can smoke brotha and over 33 flavors to pick from. Anytime my doors are open. One day I hope we can just mail our stuff anywhere :passitleft:

Got here in time for the big finish.

Just in time. I appreciate you taking your time to stop by.

Just got done with harvest. Not to bad about 2oz per small plant well not the S.S.H she was real young. I will do one more post with dry weight. This should be the last time I flower out small plants. Now I can get back to my big girls.

SAM_11623.JPG
SAM_11584.JPG
SAM_11603.JPG
SAM_11634.JPG

Starting the Mars pro series journal soon after I get the clean out done and get the lights moved. You all have a good one. :passitleft:

Starting the Mars pro series journal soon after I get the clean out done and get the lights moved. You all have a good one. :passitleft:[/QUOTE said:
Will be keeping an eye out for that. Pro series looks pretty sweet

Congratulations on your harvest CO Finest. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom