1st Journal - 2nd Round With Mars Hydro LED - Purple Kush/Hash Plant/CB Dutch Treat

Re: 1st Journal - 2nd Round With Mars Hydro LED - Purple Kush/Hash Plant/CB Dutch Tre

image15999.jpeg
transplant day put the girls into 5 gallon plastic root maker pots.they will be going into tent next Thursday to begin veg under the Mars hydro epistar 320

Re: 1st Journal - 2nd Round With Mars Hydro LED - Purple Kush/Hash Plant/CB Dutch Tre

Fed the girls alittle jungle juice parts a&be and some super thrive so far so good after transplant.fed 200 ppm at oh of 6.2 thought I'd post some pics of my fresh harvest just picked this morning from Mars hydro 1600 very impressed so first go with led
image16058.jpeg
image16057.jpeg
image16059.jpeg

Feed the girls some cal mag and water.ph water to 6.3.cb ditch treat was topped and the purple and hp will get topped after next set of nods.
image16167.jpeg
image16168.jpeg
image16166.jpeg

First set is CB Dutch treat.secound pic is hash plant and last is purple kush

Today I finally was able to get the girls into the tent. So today is there start under the Mars epistar 320.will be useing it to veg for probably another month maybe 2 then will flip they switch to 12/12. Today is day 29 from seed.they are looking healthy and by the looks of it are taking the nutes well.
image16316.jpeg
image16317.jpeg

Been about a week since last update took these pictures 4 days ago after feeding some nutes and before I went away for a few days.feed them:
jungle juice part a&b
Cal-mag
Super thrive
Ph was at 6.2 and ppm was at 450
Went into room today to notice my hash plant looks to be starting a defeiancy or maybe I was just high.Will take some picture tommorow for a new update.
image16859.jpeg
image16858.jpeg
image16857.jpeg

Girls starting to grow nicely.been edging up my ppm levels slowly .all girls are now topped and purple and CB Dutch are tied down. Hash plant will be tied down in next few days then will beg for another month or 2 then flip to bloom.my purple kush seem to be alittle sick not sure what it's from.all other girls were feed from same batch of water but the purple are the only ones affected as of yet.will be keeping close eye on all the next few days.just gave the girls straight ph water.
image16928.jpeg
image16927.jpeg
image16926.jpeg
image16925.jpeg
image16924.jpeg
image16923.jpeg
image16918.jpeg
image16917.jpeg

Been a few days since last update the purple kush plants seem to be coming back around after raising the lights.gave them another feeding of nutes today jungle juice part a&b,cal-mag,b52 all other girls seem very happy as of yet.ph was at 6 and ppm at 400 for all that weren't sick and 200 for the purple kush

Back
Top Bottom