Darkscotia 3rd Mars Hydro 320 Grow - 4Bar 48 120cm - Fem Blueberry - 4x4x6 Tent

So unfortunately I've neglected my girls. Until this point they've been so happy and by the looks of it only 2 got dried up alittle more then I would have like and my 2 biggest and best of course. I know they will come right back but that's what happens when you have shit to go away for every weekend for last 6 weeks. The shitty part of it going wrong this weekend was it was last weekend away lol and the night before I got home I was up for a straight 42 hours partying of course.and couldn't stay awake long enough to water that night. Nothing better then a cape Breton wedding

Hey Dark - Found a use for my bars :)

space_4.jpg

The plants seem to like them so far. But am spraying them with colloidal silver. First time I do that so don't know what to expect - leaf burn etc.. Will do the same with another locker to make a cloning station/genetics storage locker/multi-purpose thingy

So after a slight scare due to not being home early enough to water. Watered girls waited 24hrs to recheck and all back to normal. I figured they come back around but you just never know. Gave all girls heavy feeding of biocanna Flores. Some pictures from this morning after the revive from near death lol.ok maybe wasn't that bad.
IMG_078643.JPG
IMG_078552.JPG
IMG_078447.JPG
IMG_078355.JPG
IMG_078250.JPG
IMG_078058.JPG
IMG_077961.JPG
IMG_077851.JPG

These next 2 pics are the only girl in the terra soil finishing up early and next to no sugars
IMG_077753.JPG

IMG_077550.JPG
IMG_077460.JPG
IMG_077352.JPG

So here is how I check my outdoor girls. Saves from foot traffic to plant sites. I get within 1000 feet of girls and fly the rest of the way in. I have auto drip system built for them which catchs water high in trees so that way I don't have to constantly visit to water either. The only time I truly have to start visiting is the last few weeks of bud due to our weather at that time of year causes major mold on outdoor girls. And the camera on my drone won't pick that up.
IMG_077243.JPG

HAH! That's so cool! Thanks for the idea. Will look into a drone for next summer. Planning to put auto's fucking everywhere out there

So here is how I check my outdoor girls. Saves from foot traffic to plant sites. I get within 1000 feet of girls and fly the rest of the way in. I have auto drip system built for them which catchs water high in trees so that way I don't have to constantly visit to water either. The only time I truly have to start visiting is the last few weeks of bud due to our weather at that time of year causes major mold on outdoor girls. And the camera on my drone won't pick that up.
IMG_077243.JPG

which strains work well outside in Canada? How do you combat mold in the autumn?

which strains work well outside in Canada? How do you combat mold in the autumn?

You can build enclosures that can go around plants at night which will help keep morning dew off girls. But when you got hundreds having to put enclosures on all and then more foot traffic back to girls.Personally i really don't care about my outdoor anyway normally just use it to make oils and etc. For me it's just something to pass time lol.

A better question would perhaps be - When do you get 12/12 there? Here we get 12/12 September 14. We get first frost early/mid November. So as you see it's very difficult to make them survive until they're ready for harvest

So about 3 weeks out I'd say.ill give 1 more feed of Flores and boost with some organic cal-mag and then will start flush. Noticed today that buds look like there popping real nice. Very happy with this blueberry strain so far while growing will be using this one lots more to come. Things are getting a lot easier around the home stead with most grows coming to a end. It's was a lot of work tending to 3 grows and a few tents vegging and also getting ready for outdoor season. Well just enjoying the long weekend and getting lots done around the house.
IMG_082157.JPG
IMG_081950.JPG
IMG_081842.JPG
IMG_081353.JPG
IMG_081146.JPG

Back
Top Bottom