Darkscotia - 2nd LED Mars Journal - 3 Royal Queen Blue Mystic Sunshine - 4.4x4x6 Tent

Re: Darkscotia - 2nd LED Mars Journal - 3 Royal Queen Blue Mystic Sunshine - 4.4x4x6

gonna have to flower soon to get a dry weight for the end of the contest brother man... Maybe a week or two so they recover from the topping. :goodjob:

Re: Darkscotia - 2nd LED Mars Journal - 3 Royal Queen Blue Mystic Sunshine - 4.4x4x6

That was the plan spart.top them wait a week or two then flip switch. I also didn't plan on plants starting so slow either,sort of screwed up the game plan.but one thing I've learned is the plan never works they do what they want like bad children lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Will unfortunately had to flip the switch to 12/12 today.wanted to wait another few weeks but because of being in mars hydro cup have to have girls done by end of April.ill be cutting it close even at this point. All girls doing fine other then being slightly over feed last feeding.last feeding was with jungle juice part a&b,b52,cal mag.ppm is up to 700-800 and phd water to around 6.will continue to feed veg food for another week or so then will switch for bloom foods. I've be thinking of adding my reflector 144 to the mix as well but still indicided.first picture is lone blueberry still not sure of sex
IMG_242517.JPG
IMG_242421.JPG
IMG_242226.JPG
IMG_242022.JPG
IMG_241820.JPG

Looks great man hope flowering goes smoothly

Yeah normally with the 5w diodes I have em sitting at about 24" (60cm) in veg and for the first few weeks of flower I slowly lower them to get the girls use to the more intensity ending at about 12" (30cm) second or 3rd week of flower.

Good to have you blue rust.

Yes spart I slacked on keeping light away from girls as they were stretching out.good thing I that caught it before it got to bad. That was the problem I flipped the bloom switch and light was too close.live to learn.
Picked up a co2 exhale bag and some special formula from my buddy who owns a local hydro store.he says it doubles he's haul. He says with that and the big bud they blow up during bloom.time will tell.

Small update:
After about a week of switching to bloom my lone blueberry is starting to show it's sex and is looking like a male.
Good thing is I know the 3 bluemystic are all feminized. Give the blueberry a few more days to make sure then it will be cut from the lineup. Was looking forward to some blueberry.
Anyone know where to get blueberry fem seeds

Small update:
After about a week of switching to bloom my lone blueberry is starting to show it's sex and is looking like a male.
Good thing is I know the 3 bluemystic are all feminized. Give the blueberry a few more days to make sure then it will be cut from the lineup. Was looking forward to some blueberry.
Anyone know where to get blueberry fem seeds

Gtaseedbank.ca will have what you need good sir !

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks bordengrow.

The dreaded day I didn't want to come my lone blueberry is a male and is being evicted today lol.
IMG_243124.JPG
IMG_242821.JPG
IMG_243024.JPG

I'm with ya man I just had to sacrifice a big bushy nuken and widow but it gives me some space they woulda been beautiful plants if they weren't males

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

And then there was 3...
After having to throw out lone blueberry.now only have the 3 blue mystic femmes left.
After 1 week of flipping lights all is well so far.
Probably will be switching to bloom foods in next week,just feed girls with j&j part a&b veg food,cal mag,b52. Phd water to 6.1 and Ppm was 800.next feed I'll feed straight pjs water then start with bloom food.
IMG_244625.JPG
IMG_244426.JPG
IMG_244026.JPG
IMG_244230.JPG
IMG_243826.JPG

Hey there. First time growing, mind if I pull up a seat?
I'm using Mars LED as well, so am sure I will find lots of knowledge on your grow.
One thing I would like to ask... can you give me a little info on your germinating method with the mug? I'm thinking I might like to give that method a try.
Thanks.:thumb:

Snarlyweed your welcome to pull up seat.
My germinate process is simple. Line the cup with paper towel put seed in between cut and paper towel and dampen the paper towel and make sure it stays damp. Then I put into a dark place and check back in a few days. After it sheds seed and tap root is long enough I put into soil. I've tried other methods and have been very successful with the method I learned back in elementary learning to sprout a beans.

Snarlyweed your welcome to pull up seat.
My germinate process is simple. Line the cup with paper towel put seed in between cut and paper towel and dampen the paper towel and make sure it stays damp. Then I put into a dark place and check back in a few days. After it sheds seed and tap root is long enough I put into soil. I've tried other methods and have been very successful with the method I learned back in elementary learning to sprout a beans.

Thanks Dark, Gonna go mug hunting today :thumb:

So with 13 days gone by since flipping switch to bloom and light cycle to 12/12 all is good in the grow room. With a very slow start they seem to be making up for it now.all girls are have a nice and even canopy.probably do alittle trim next week to allow some light to penetrate lower bud sites. Will also be starting on bloom food.will be using jungle nice part a&b,b52,big bud,and my buddies secret formula that gets feed to girls every feeding until flush.
IMG_246417.JPG
IMG_246126.JPG
IMG_245925.JPG
IMG_245719.JPG
IMG_245524.JPG
IMG_245317.JPG

Back
Top Bottom