1st Journal - 2nd Round With Mars Hydro LED - Purple Kush/Hash Plant/CB Dutch Treat

Re: 1st Journal - 2nd Round With Mars Hydro LED - Purple Kush/Hash Plant/CB Dutch Tre

Your plants are cannbis star there,i showed your grow to my colleague,everyone love your growing.:goodjob:
By the way,Mars Pro II Epistar320 did better job than Reflector,right?:high-five:

Re: 1st Journal - 2nd Round With Mars Hydro LED - Purple Kush/Hash Plant/CB Dutch Tre

Hard to say Sara when plants were smaller I always moved them around so it would be hard to say. I'm going to try 2-144's in one tent and my 320 in another tent and see which does better.plants under the 320 have bigger buds and plant grew a lot taller then ones under reflector but love the look on the buds on the hash plant grown mainly under reflector 144. Hash plant buds are smaller bud but very tight dense buds with a wonderful smell. Either way both lights grew some beautiful plants that I'm very happy with.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Flush day.gave all girls straight ph water. Water was phd to 6.2. This is secoindnfeeding of straight water..hash plant and purple kush getting cut Thursdays or Friday and I figure cb Dutch treat will be a week behinds rest.will update with pics when lights come back on tonight.
Also have bought a magical butter maker and have made a batch of butter from my finest heard grown to date under hps. Never though I'd be so excited about baking today.

Some pics of butter and butter maker. Next week trying to make oil for vaporizer but I have to get a few ingredients first
IMG_206123.JPG
IMG_206025.JPG
IMG_205932.JPG

Today was cut day. Was going to chop both hash plant and the lone purple kush and one of the cb Dutch treat.well after only trimming both hash plant have no room on drying rack.very dig dense buds.last time I filled my dry rack this way was 419g dry and these buds are bigger and denser.very happy camper here. Down side have to get another dry rack tommorow to finish off other 2 plants.heres a few pics of last 3 standing ladies. The hungry looking one in back will be last standing girl in tent for a few more days after tommorow.
IMG_210227.JPG
IMG_209731.JPG
IMG_209527.JPG
IMG_209428.JPG
IMG_209328.JPG

So didn't have time to get picks before cutting any ladies been very busy getting new rooms ready. Very impressed with this pull. Had to go buy another drying rack to get everything to fit. Still have 1 cb Dutch treat standing but only for a few more days. Going to double or alittle more then double then last grow under the mars 1600. Loving the 320 so far. Mars hurry up and sell me a mars pro version like the reflector 144 lol. Will update with dry weight. Don't bother checking wet weight as that don't matter to me.

Slacking on updating my current journal with trying to finish new rooms and Xmas stuff been very busy. All girls are chopped and 4of 5 are in bottles for curing they have been curing for a week now.will snap some picks tommorow. The last cb Dutch treat probably has 2 more days in drying rack. Will also post final weight results of the first 4 girls hopefully tommorow.i like to cure for a week or two then check weight. It looks like I doubled last grows final numbers. Last grow was with mars 1600 this was the mars pro 320 and 144

Take your time,looking forward to your great work.:cheer:
Slacking on updating my current journal with trying to finish new rooms and Xmas stuff been very busy. All girls are chopped and 4of 5 are in bottles for curing they have been curing for a week now.will snap some picks tommorow. The last cb Dutch treat probably has 2 more days in drying rack. Will also post final weight results of the first 4 girls hopefully tommorow.i like to cure for a week or two then check weight. It looks like I doubled last grows final numbers. Last grow was with mars 1600 this was the mars pro 320 and 144

Mars Pro II Epistar 120 will publish very soon:bravo:
So didn't have time to get picks before cutting any ladies been very busy getting new rooms ready. Very impressed with this pull. Had to go buy another drying rack to get everything to fit. Still have 1 cb Dutch treat standing but only for a few more days. Going to double or alittle more then double then last grow under the mars 1600. Loving the 320 so far. Mars hurry up and sell me a mars pro version like the reflector 144 lol. Will update with dry weight. Don't bother checking wet weight as that don't matter to me.

Had final weigh in last night. All have been curing for 1-2 weeks. I probably won't use much until it's been cured for 1-2 months and sometimes longer.
Had 2 hash plants the weigh in @ 182grams dry
1 purple kush @198
2 cb Dutch treat @397
5 plants total of 777 what a good number.all buds are fully trimmed and removed most stems. Was looking like was going to hit close to 1000 but obviously dried up alittle smaller.still very impressed with the mars hydro 320 and reflector. Wish I could have all pro series lights in my tent. Hopefully in new year maybe?
Smoke report to follow in next coming weeks with pics of dried buds hopefully tommorow

Some long overdue photos. Hash plant and cb Dutch treat look and smell amazing.will still be curing for another few weeks in mason jars before smoking.purple kush looks like shit and smells like shit. It's very fluffy buds. Not impressed at all with the purple will be using for baking or give it away to a buddy.sad cause it looked like bomb while growing.out of the 2 purple kush I originally planted, 1 went mutated and the other ended up like shit. All said still got just over 198 off 1 plant when dried. Smoke report for cb Dutch treat and hash plant to follow in next few weeks. The first 2 pics are of hash plant,then next 2 are purple kush,then next 3 are cd Dutch treat.and last is hash plant. Sorry pictures didn't download in proper sequence.
IMG_223624.JPG
IMG_223427.JPG
IMG_223321.JPG
IMG_223225.JPG
IMG_222824.JPG
IMG_222621.JPG
IMG_222720.JPG
IMG_223427.JPG

Hey were these auto grow or photo fems?

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Photo fems. I have no experience in growing auto's. I like vegging for a few months with only a few plants instead of a bunch with shorter periods.the cb Dutch treat is the only cbd strain I've also never grown,so have no experience or info on different cbd strains as of yet.will be do research into different cbd strains.

Photo fems. I have no experience in growing auto's. I like vegging for a few months with only a few plants instead of a bunch with shorter periods.the cb Dutch treat is the only cbd strain I've also never grown,so have no experience or info on different cbd strains as of yet.will be do research into different cbd strains.
Thank you and i look forward to your research into Photos that are high in CBD. Plz keep me posted.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Back
Top Bottom