The Emperor's New Grows - Mars Pro Series Cree256/Cree128 Perpetual In Coco!

Hey Canad,

The flash is with straight RO water. I don't think pigeon was saying anything different. And yes, if you're going half strength now, start at quarter strength the first feed after the flush probably a few days later. They'll tell you what they need after the first feed. I highly recommend this.

I gave the one with the issues just water and fed the rest like normal since theres nothing going on with them. I haven't seen it get any worse over the last few days and she is drinking up all 2 liters without letting any drain out so its just weird.

Awesome, if it's not that bad then you're gold! 2 liters a day is the same as mine so that's a good sign. Flushing is only done to break up nutrient lockout due to salt build up. And it does require a lot of plain h2o lol.

I wad going to say your seedlings are really taking off! Great job!

Ok, I'll take pics later but not much has changed. Except the issue I was having with the 1 plant hasn't gotten any worse.

I will be throwing in 4 Bubba Kush autos into veg for the next round. I want to see what results I get from going autos and this is my first go at them.

So its also a perfect time to see how well a plant would do using Pro Mix Organics veg & herb soil. I'll use just water until she tells me otherwise.

I tried a few quick searches to see if anyone else had tried with this soil but I didn't have much luck.

Cookies Kush flower day 42
20160411_234928.jpg
20160411_234939.jpg
20160411_234956.jpg

Seems the rusting and drying up has slowed down to a stop. I see nothing getting any worse. So I'm starting to flush these in 2 weeks, for 2 weeks. 26 days to go till chop.

Yo Canad,
Thangs looking mighty sweet in the yard. I see you gonna run some auto action. Me likes...me likey.:circle-of-love:

It will be cool to see what the differences are (if any) I suspect the photos would be more potent. It would be nice to see a lab test done on both samples. 70 bucks a sample though is hard to swallow. Still would be cool. Maybe some day we'll see it.

I will try out Bubba Kush Auto. I wanna see how it matches up to the 4 photos I do currently. If I can get the same production out of the autos in a shorter time i'll make the switch. If not then I keep going photos.

Yo Canad,
I think you are going to keep a few around bro.
When growing photos, esp from seed, you can expect at least 35 to 55 days in veg.
With autos, you will be seeing buds in most cases by then.
I think the 10 week autos are ideal because they seem to yield well.
Keep them at 18/6 or 20/4 and you gonna have something to smoke on while your photos finish up.
Most important thing with them is plant em in the final pot and keep em on grow formula until it stops stretching.
With your skills and tools..It aint no thang bruh.:thumb:

Yo Canad,
I think you are going to keep a few around bro.
When growing photos, esp from seed, you can expect at least 35 to 55 days in veg.
With autos, you will be seeing buds in most cases by then.
I think the 10 week autos are ideal because they seem to yield well.
Keep them at 18/6 or 20/4 and you gonna have something to smoke on while your photos finish up.
Most important thing with them is plant em in the final pot and keep em on grow formula until it stops stretching.
With your skills and tools..It aint no thang bruh.:thumb:
I really want to see how much I can harvest off 4 autos and compare that to what I currently harvest with 4 photos. If I only get 5 ozs per plant on photos and I get 3-4 ozs from autos but in half the time then I'll just switch over. It would be nice to have been able to compare the same strain but I used my photo bubba kush in the solo cup thread. Maybe if my site has a special 420 sale i'll pick up a pack from HSO.

Wow what a grow!
Those plants sure look happy and hungry. Do you keep your plants on a cycle? unless you have Spidey-Senses those nugs still look like they have a bit more time :goodjob:

They will go to just about week 10 by the time I chop um. another 3 weeks or so.

So when I start the Bubba Kush Autos. One of them will be grown in this Pro Mix Organic soil. I don't know if it will be enough to push it through flowering but I'll cross that bridge later. From what i've been reading, everyone's organic soil mix is pretty similar to whats in this soil already so I figure maybe all I gotta do is add a little something else to it to finish off what my ladies need. I'll keep reading but if anyone following me has any input, that would be great.
13016748_1356633884363660_2073486025_o.jpg

I mean I have a good years worth of AN coco nutes and Coco to use up. But I'm going to try out a little experiment with this Pro Mix Organic soil and see if I can find a fast and easy way to go organic using just a few steps. I'll buy a brewer later on and I'm still reading to understand how teas work and how they're made. But my goal is to see if I can use this Pro Mix as a short cut and hopefully with a few additions make this process fast and simple to grow beautiful plants without any deficiencies.

I might start a separate journal for this experiment. But its going to be another month or so before I can start another round. So I'll keep doing my research when I have time till then.

In other news, I've started to flush my Cookies Kush. Most of the hairs have turned orange and they seem to still be putting on weight, but I figure a good 2 weeks of flushing will give them the time to get their affairs in order :) May 1st they come down. Granddaddy Con gets flipped. 4 weeks before I chop GDC I'll start these Bubba Kush Autos and the organic experiment.

Back
Top Bottom