10 Plant Grow With 3 x Mars Hydro LED & Autopot

Bought some Moroccan hash from my favourite street drug-dealer. Usually get good stuff. You can see his teeth-marks in the hash :D

hash39.jpg

Oh yeah! That's good hash! fuck I'm fucked

I remember the first gram I bought . Smoked some with the dealer. Got very high then walked home and discovered to have lost it so I back tracked, back and forth , all night long, looking and searching to no avail. Then in Amsterdam my brother and I scored some camel dung. We smoked and smoked till a cop appeared and we threw it in the river. He had a good laugh and told us we were smoking poo! Someday I will make my own hash out of some pure afghani...

Re: 10 Plant Grow With 3 x Mars Hydro LED & Autopot

Some sad news. The northern lights are all struggling. Thinking they dislike the feeding regiment. The other strains do however love it. I recall that I had problems with nl before. That was in hydroponic and they died in the end. Same batch of seeds so I have a feeling it's a shit batch. I killed the nl clones as I do not desire to have any hard to deal with strains in this collection. Only want strains that can grow happily among the others side by side in the same system.

All though they are budding up, they're extremely slow and they are droopy as fuck. Lovered the amount of nutes in an attempt to find a middle way they all can accept, but won't hesitate to sacrifice those 3 plants completely to give more space to the happy ones. What do you think?

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah. It just makes me sad that all 10 seeds i purchased seems to be shit genetics. I thought they just didn't like hydro so I saved the last seeds for this grow in soil. But same thing seems to happen this time as well

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Northern lights can be a tricky bunch. They prefer less water than normal and when are to wet they droop lots when to dry they droop lots. In a 7L pot i was giving 500ml of water/feed ever two day mid flower and she still drooped from to much water weird strains. In hydro/coco I got no idea maybe they would need some h2o2 every now and again for some extra oxygen but I dunno really just a guess. Hope all is well man stay lifted :)

Picked up some more Moroccan hash from the street. One dark and one bright.

From my youth I remember they used to call the bright hashes "Pollen Morocc" indicating it is made from pollen? Not sure why it's called that. Do they use male pollen for hash production? I always liked the light hashes. They make me dizzy, numb and I get so fucking red eyes

16923950_10211647576292378_1582054333_n.jpg

Found this info on another forum:

"Swim told me that pollen hash is a type of hash from morocco, often of good quality and high price. It get's it light color from being pressed with with much less force than the blacker types. Swim also gets this on good authority that pollen hash is pressed without or with as little heat as possible, also in contrast to blacker types"

I get that they are a tricky bunch :) Think mine are reacting on 3 different things

1. Too much water feed by the autopot system. The other strains does however love it
2. Probably too much nutrients for it. That should improve now as I modified
3. They seem to react badly from being too close to the lights. Did bend them a little to improve that

For the first problem to be solved I would need to drive to the closest hydro shop one hour away on icy roads. With my tiny sporty car that would be suicide :D So I'll let them suffer out this grow and then put them in the bubble-hash bags

Pollen in this case is just another word for Kief. You can buy a pollen catcher which is pretty much a box with a screen that catches all the kief from the herb you break up in it. Pressing all that together would get you similar results. I've also seen people grind up their weed and shake it on a screen with dry ice to get most of the trichomes off.

Yeah or you can get the little washing machine looking things, or a 4 part grinder, or even most electric trimmers have the 80-160micron screens. There is so many ways to collect the resin glands and it all adds up to the same hash

UPDATE#28

DAY 77
FLOWERING DAY 34
CLONES DAY 49

FLOWERING ROOM

There is very little going on besides plants getting more ready for every day. Some of the plants look closer to harvest than others. The time has come to pay closer attention. Think I can harvest 1-2 plants soon while others will need several more weeks. Some will produce more than others and still Northern lights are struggling. But they are also budding up so we will get a little of that strain as well to smoke. Had a leak the other day. Around 100 liters of water ended up on the floor. Took a while to fix that mess. Used the occasion to start flush. Filled with clean water, pH'ed to around 6 and added nothing. For the rest of the grow they will all suffer :)

Let's have a look at the plants starting with showing you why Big-Bud is called Big-Bud. See the hand down there?
001_big_bud.jpg

Big-Bud

Let's have a look at the rest of the bunch growing next to that one. The one down on the left is the one and only Amnesia plant
0023247.jpg

Big-Bud and Amnesia

UPDATE#28-II

DAY 77
FLOWERING DAY 34
CLONES DAY 49

FLOWERING ROOM PART II

For some reason the previous post was posted before I finished writing it. So let's just move on with the rest of the images here. Let's move on to the next lamp where we find the Pure Power Plant. To my pleasant surprise, that plant is budding up just like the Big-Bud. That means I will get a good harvest from that strain. Did any of you try it?

003_pure_power_plant.jpg

Pure Power Plant

004_ppp.jpg

Pure Power Plant

Then we move on to the fucker that refuses to co-operate :) Northern Lights are budding up but it's going slow and they're not really getting big. The plant does however look more happy now which is good. Bending it away from the light and removing nutrients seems to have helped.

005_nl.jpg

Northern Lights

Next I want to show you some close-ups I did of the Big-Bud plant. They're as sticky as they look!

006_close.jpg

007_close.jpg

That was all from the flowering room today.

In the clone-tent everything is looking great. They are growing faster now and they're looking healthy. As previously mentioned I did kill the Northern lights plants as I only want to have strains that can handle being grown together in my collection.

That was all for today

DeVille

Back
Top Bottom