The DeVille Presents - A Mars-Hydro Powerhouse - The Perpetual Grow

You bet it will. These two strains are extremely trustworthy. You can set your clock after them

Love seeing the before and after pics. This tent will be full in another month or so. Looking good!

UPDATE #1

Today I connected the extraction fan and the carbon filter in both tents. I discovered you have to use one yoyo hanger per lamp with the 80's and you have to use the hanging kit that came with the lamp. Not sure what I think about that change. It does however add a lot of flexibility regarding lamp placement etc.

01_setup.jpg

DeVille

it looks like they sent those cables with eyelets and clips to connect to the lamp? (looks like the same thing as on my panels)

I doubled them up for redundancy, and connected two clips to a pair of ropes... shortened it up, a bit and gave me more control than all four going to one clip in the center...
hanger2.jpg

Good idea. On my 320's I use 4 yoyo's per lamp. That way I can control everything including angles. They won't fit in the tiny holes of a 80 though. And I would need 16 yoyo's for 4 pro 80's, so think I'll keep it as is and use one yoyo per lamp. May shorten it up like you did though if it should become necessary at a later point in time.

After I hang up the last two 80's, I'll connect them together with those clips that came with the lamp. then it will become like a 320 more or less

Just did the re-potting into the autopot system. Allowed them to share a tablespoon of beneficial bacteria and a special thing I got at the hydro-shop. Rocket fuel! Sound interesting enough. So I mixed about 1/4 of the recommended strength of that and I gave them each around 8 liters of water. It also contained Canna's vegg-nutes at 1/4 strength.

That's basically it. What I have left to do now is to hang up the two remaining MPIIE80's and connect the autopot system to the reservoir.

Will be interesting to see how the plants react to the Azus beneficial bacteria and the rocket fuel. Did anyone try these products?

Thanks for hanging around. After I connect the autopot system and hang the remaining lamps, I'll put up a net and start scrogging the shit out of the plants. They're mother-plants so they're perfect candidates for a scrog. They'll fill up that net in record-time (I hope - Not 100% sure they'll like the garage as much as my grow-room)

good morning deville,looks like your on your way its looking good pretty soon they will be filled up i will be around to see how you do it and learn have a good one!

Good idea. On my 320's I use 4 yoyo's per lamp. That way I can control everything including angles. They won't fit in the tiny holes of a 80 though. And I would need 16 yoyo's for 4 pro 80's, so think I'll keep it as is and use one yoyo per lamp. May shorten it up like you did though if it should become necessary at a later point in time.

After I hang up the last two 80's, I'll connect them together with those clips that came with the lamp. then it will become like a 320 more or less

once you connect all 4 together, one yoyo per light, would give you 4 yoyo's, and pretty much complete control over angle etc,, so should be good to go

Morning everyone. I'm on my way to connect the rest of the 80's in the tent and then put up a net. It's time to scrog the fuck out of big-bud & pure power plant.

Also..

It's kinda confusing to have more than one grow-journal going at once. I keep posting the wrong info in the wrong journals. So! When we're all in goal with these grows, I want to set up some long-term perpetual grow-system/journal.

I need to find the most efficient way to use the following grow-spaces:

80x80x160cm - Homebox Evolution tent
120x120x200 - Mars Hydro tent
180x100x190 - Homemade grow-room

So should I use one for vegg and two for bloom or should I use all 3 for both vegg and bloom? If I fuck the mother-plant system and base it all on cloning. The success-rate on cloning in now on a level where I am able to trust myself to be able to keep the genetics alive via cloning only. I am still experimenting with far out in bloom cloning. The success-rate on those are lower than in vegg, but increasing. When I reach 100% success with clones taken from plants in late flowering. Then I'll skip mother-plants alltogether. The re-vegged clones have a more desired growth-pattern than regular plants - At least theoretical and for scrog. Do not know if it in reality matters. The most important thing however is to not lose genetics due to fuck-ups.

If I use one for vegg and two for bloom, I can harvest every 2 months. If I use all 3 for vegg and bloom I can harvest almost monthly. Sometimes big harvests, other times smaller. But I should be able to harvest 250-300 grams even in the 80x80x160 tent, depending on strain.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this?

Feeling a little better today, so I managed to get up the rest of the light and connect the rest of the electricity. I fucked up the net though. So I need to wait until lights go on in my main-room to get some extra gear to make the net right. By this time tomorrow it should all be scrogged. The way I have been training those mothers make them into a dream for scrog. They'll fill out almost half the net byt the time I have pressed the branches under it

0023392.jpg

Took a look at my living soil cloning test in modified airpots. It seems they're rooting already. The leaves are turning yellow almost a week before expected. I do wonder however about the flowering clones. I may have cut away too much from them for them to be able to survive. But I don't give up on them just yet

0013515.jpg

Feeling a little better today, so I managed to get up the rest of the light and connect the rest of the electricity. I fucked up the net though. So I need to wait until lights go on in my main-room to get some extra gear to make the net right. By this time tomorrow it should all be scrogged. The way I have been training those mothers make them into a dream for scrog. They'll fill out almost half the net byt the time I have pressed the branches under it

0023392.jpg

Took a look at my living soil cloning test in modified airpots. It seems they're rooting already. The leaves are turning yellow almost a week before expected. I do wonder however about the flowering clones. I may have cut away too much from them for them to be able to survive. But I don't give up on them just yet

0013515.jpg

morning your set up looks good to me but i dont have any experience with clones or scrogging im sure you will get it mastered have good one!

Morning everyone. I'm on my way to connect the rest of the 80's in the tent and then put up a net. It's time to scrog the fuck out of big-bud & pure power plant.

Also..

It's kinda confusing to have more than one grow-journal going at once. I keep posting the wrong info in the wrong journals. So! When we're all in goal with these grows, I want to set up some long-term perpetual grow-system/journal.

I need to find the most efficient way to use the following grow-spaces:

80x80x160cm - Homebox Evolution tent
120x120x200 - Mars Hydro tent
180x100x190 - Homemade grow-room

So should I use one for vegg and two for bloom or should I use all 3 for both vegg and bloom? If I fuck the mother-plant system and base it all on cloning. The success-rate on cloning in now on a level where I am able to trust myself to be able to keep the genetics alive via cloning only. I am still experimenting with far out in bloom cloning. The success-rate on those are lower than in vegg, but increasing. When I reach 100% success with clones taken from plants in late flowering. Then I'll skip mother-plants alltogether. The re-vegged clones have a more desired growth-pattern than regular plants - At least theoretical and for scrog. Do not know if it in reality matters. The most important thing however is to not lose genetics due to fuck-ups.

If I use one for vegg and two for bloom, I can harvest every 2 months. If I use all 3 for vegg and bloom I can harvest almost monthly. Sometimes big harvests, other times smaller. But I should be able to harvest 250-300 grams even in the 80x80x160 tent, depending on strain.

I would probably do two flower one veg, and keep the small one for flower experiments, breeding, etc.

As for cloning, just take extra, so take three on a late flower and you can lose two, and still keep genetics alive...

The way those 4 panels go together is pretty cool..

UPDATE #2

1x Big-Bud & 1x Pure Power Plant
Day - 6

SCROGGING THE FUCK OUT OF EM

Today I put up the net and scrogged the fuck out of em. The way these previous mother-plants are trained makes them perfect for scrogging. All I had to do was to ben the branches and put them under then net. They almost fill up 1/3 of the tent already. A few weeks from now it will be a sea of green in there. The plants are looking really healthy now. Think they loved the beneficial bacteria mix they were fed. Still did not connect them to the reservoir. Want to let them dry out a little so the roots get to develop properly.
MHP_01.jpg

Big-Bud (left) & Pure Power Plant (right)

MHP_02.jpg

The net I used was not really good in the tent. Will get a better one for next round. Looks kinda funky, but will do the trick. Looking at these photos made me realize I forgot to lower the lamps. Will do that next time I'm in the garage. Time for moving the lawn

That's all for this time

Over and out
DeVille

The way I use my 3 tents. I use the smaller one for autos, the middle one for veg, and the big one for flowering. I keep the plants vegging for as long as the other run is flowering while the auto tent does its rounds at different times. I will also start using the auto tent to produce seeds with the strains I like.

So I end up with small auto batches in between large harvests every 3 months.

Here's an idea, 1 for veg, 2 for bloom, but stagger them by 1 month. Start flowering in bloom tent 1, then a month later start bloom tent 2. That way you can harvest about monthly, instead of harvesting both tents every 2 months. Hope that made sense.

UPDATE #3

1x Big-Bud & 1x Pure Power Plant
Day - 17

FILLING UP THE NET

It's been 11 days since I pushed them under the net. In that time they have managed to fill out about 60% of the tent. I am thinking another week or so and then I flip to 12/12. Thinking about leaving just a little room open for a few auto's to flower in there along with these plants. Will see how much more they fill up the net in about a week.

They have been drinking about 30 liter this week. I've been feeding them 1/4 of the recommended dosages, but thinking about upping it a little bit just to see if they grow any faster. I notice they do grow faster in my main-room than in the garage. I bet that's because I give them fresh air directly from the outside. So in this garage I'm wondering about either doing the same, or going a step further and add Co2 in the garage. Seal it up real good and then replace the lost air with Co2. Not sure yet, but think that would save me loads of electricity during the winter months.

MHPH_01.jpg

Big-Bud (left) & Pure Power Plant (right) day 17

MHPH_02.jpg

Also topped about 20 clones and fed them a little more of the beneficial bacteria. Gave the rest of the bacteria tea to this grow. Hoping it won't end up stinking again. As their root systems are properly developed now and they're drinking 5-10 liters per day, I bet it won't be a problem this time. They sure loved the bacteria tea the last time so I keep giving them.

Wonder how the plants in bloom would react to a bacteria tea? The White Widows have been showing some deficiencies. Think I countered that last feeding, but not sure yet.

Anyway

Over and out
DeVille
'

Back
Top Bottom