Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

I just started my bit coin wallet as well.....gotta wait a couple days for the "funds" to be available. Will be interesting to use since so many of the sites sell with a substantial discount if pay with bitcoins so I am all over that!!
Also gonna look into it! Pat, we gonna buy some more seeds soon? I'll do the order :)

It was a great help man! Thank you! Even though i bought it i was some how 50 cents off for the transaction. Strange.

Im sure youll hit it man! Your last grow was great rooting for you man. Man im trying to save up for a cob set up. They are so expensive but Itll happen eventually for us!
Bitcoin exchange rate changes constantly. Pretty sure that is why they caught you a bit off guard there bru. I am excited for sure. Not gonna lie! :passitleft:

I just started my bit coin wallet as well.....gotta wait a couple days for the "funds" to be available. Will be interesting to use since so many of the sites sell with a substantial discount if pay with bitcoins so I am all over that!!
You won't be dissappointed brother it works great for me since it enables me to buy from overseas that would otherwise be an issue you know. I love the discount they give on some of the banks which is great.
how's it going Pat? All well with your grows?
What's up DeVille, apologies for being so quiet bru have just been waiting on the move. Not growing anything atm which breaks my heart, but atleast Skoon is growing, like having a kid with another dude :rofl: hope you are good man, I must still catch back up with your journal also but just haven't been that active lately. Will definitely swing by tonight :passitleft:
Also gonna look into it! Pat, we gonna buy some more seeds soon? I'll do the order :)
Awe bru we can do that for sure just need to wait till I get into the new place and I have bought all the things I currently need for the grow to start up again. Haven't even gotten these other beans and you wanna order again :rofl: LoL bean happy trigger happy.
Yeah :) 420mag brought us together . .
But not in the gay way though :rofl:

Thanks pat. And im for you too. I keep checking for your new grow. I cant wait!
I love your pollination of the different strains you got going. Should offer something unique which is difficult to find bru. I think that Doodoo Daddy would be glorious:passitleft::adore: LoL counting the days. Hope I can move in the first week of next month

Well - I started a new grow. White Widow & Bubbleicious. This time I am doing scrog and I use two Mars Pro II 320's instead of 3 :) It was a total overkill for that room with 3 lamps. I actually think I lost some yield because of that. Even got a bud light-bleached. In fact two lamps cover the entire room more than well enough.

Also doing a couple of autos. Considering to move those outside, but it's still too cold.

The previous journal is completed and I am working very very hard to smoke my harvest to make room for the next one. I consider myself extremely privileged and insanely lucky. You see - my first journal ever actually won the third Mars-Hydro cup. So I'll get a shitload of lamps, a tent and other cool prizes. I get 4 Mars Pro II 80's and 4 grow-bars to have on the corners of the tent - And I get a 4x4 tent to have the lamps in.

Very thrilled about that to put it mildly. I'll be able to grow for decades before I need to invest in more lamps.

What's up DeVille, apologies for being so quiet bru have just been waiting on the move. Not growing anything atm which breaks my heart, but atleast Skoon is growing, like having a kid with another dude :rofl: hope you are good man, I must still catch back up with your journal also but just haven't been that active lately. Will definitely swing by tonight :passitleft:

Well - I started a new grow. White Widow & Bubbleicious. This time I am doing scrog and I use two Mars Pro II 320's instead of 3 :) It was a total overkill for that room with 3 lamps. I actually think I lost some yield because of that. Even got a bud light-bleached. In fact two lamps cover the entire room more than well enough.

Also doing a couple of autos. Considering to move those outside, but it's still too cold.

The previous journal is completed and I am working very very hard to smoke my harvest to make room for the next one. I consider myself extremely privileged and insanely lucky. You see - my first journal ever actually won the third Mars-Hydro cup. So I'll get a shitload of lamps, a tent and other cool prizes. I get 4 Mars Pro II 80's and 4 grow-bars to have on the corners of the tent - And I get a 4x4 tent to have the lamps in.

Very thrilled about that to put it mildly. I'll be able to grow for decades before I need to invest in more lamps.
That is legit bru I think I am subbed with that journal or did you start a completely new one again? Those panels are killing it for sure bru, how big is your screen going to be? This next Gorilla Glue I am also doing a mini 85cm x 85cm scrog in my tent. Hoping to pull atleast 200-250g so got some work to do on that front. Congrats on the win man that is super dope. I would not have minded for even one of those panels, would make an excellent breeding tent where you can cross breed with and such.

thanks! you're in my Mars cup winning journal indeed.

In my brand new journal I set up a frame 180cm x 100cm. I know the lamps can cover a bigger area, but I need some room to move as well. the new journal is this one :) The DeVille's White Widow & Bubbleicious - 8 plants under 2x Mars Pro II 320

That is legit bru I think I am subbed with that journal or did you start a completely new one again? Those panels are killing it for sure bru, how big is your screen going to be? This next Gorilla Glue I am also doing a mini 85cm x 85cm scrog in my tent. Hoping to pull atleast 200-250g so got some work to do on that front. Congrats on the win man that is super dope. I would not have minded for even one of those panels, would make an excellent breeding tent where you can cross breed with and such.

It's strange you mention breeding. That's kinda what I want to use the new gear for. But first I want to do some rounds with scrog just to see how far you can push the gear

thanks! you're in my Mars cup winning journal indeed.

In my brand new journal I set up a frame 180cm x 100cm. I know the lamps can cover a bigger area, but I need some room to move as well. the new journal is this one :) The DeVille's White Widow & Bubbleicious - 8 plants under 2x Mars Pro II 320
LoL I am in the new one also bru I see I got subbed up and just tripped for days. :rofl::rofl: making a guy feel bad over here for not being able to be here as much. That is a nice big screen though think you should hit past the 1kg mark imo.
It's strange you mention breeding. That's kinda what I want to use the new gear for. But first I want to do some rounds with scrog just to see how far you can push the gear
I want to do the breeding cause then I can have a good supply of beans you know. Instead of always just buying new ones. Should do some cross breeding also with some nice strains.

LoL I am in the new one also bru I see I got subbed up and just tripped for days. :rofl::rofl: making a guy feel bad over here for not being able to be here as much. That is a nice big screen though think you should hit past the 1kg mark imo.

I want to do the breeding cause then I can have a good supply of beans you know. Instead of always just buying new ones. Should do some cross breeding also with some nice strains.

Breeding is the whole reason I bough the new grow tent and light. Gives me a chance to have plenty of seeds (and share) as well as combine strains that I like. That to me is the really cool aspect of this whole growing thing.

Breeding is the whole reason I bough the new grow tent and light. Gives me a chance to have plenty of seeds (and share) as well as combine strains that I like. That to me is the really cool aspect of this whole growing thing.
I feel the same brother I would love to do some nice cross breeding and do a nice pheno hunt. Should be amazing you know. Get a cross in for my Euphoria CBD x Ayahausca Purple

I feel the same brother I would love to do some nice cross breeding and do a nice pheno hunt. Should be amazing you know. Get a cross in for my Euphoria CBD x Ayahausca Purple

Hell yeah. My brother has started saving his strains by doing micro-propagation. Basically he takes a piece of the tissue from a strong plant and preserves it in a solution and then he can clone continuously from that single tissue sample. He keeps over 100 different strains in a space the size of a refrigerator.

I am not ready for that side of it yet, but would be fun to get to that point.

Hell yeah. My brother has started saving his strains by doing micro-propagation. Basically he takes a piece of the tissue from a strong plant and preserves it in a solution and then he can clone continuously from that single tissue sample. He keeps over 100 different strains in a space the size of a refrigerator.

Damn that is intense in what solution does he keep it and how does it work??

Damn that is intense in what solution does he keep it and how does it work??

I don't know LOL, he is way too scientific for me. Supposedly the solution keeps the tissue alive and then when you want to create a clone, you cut a piece of the tissue and start growing it while keeping the "mother" tissue plant in the solution for any additional clones you might want. I plan on learning about it in some time.....I did watch a couple videos about it on youtube.

Been wanting to get into that myself. Those freezers seems to be expensive though

Back
Top Bottom