Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Yo, so I guess life was going to present me a kick in the gentleman sausage, it always does it seems I just like badluck :rofl: got some financial issues that take priority over new equipment, in order for me to grow what I want I would have to save up a bit before purchasing it. In the mean time my next grow will be back with the Mars panel growing the Gorilla Glue #1 to keep me busy till I can buy all the new things. It will be a single plant using training like lst, final pot size will be 27/28L with BioBizz grow and bloom nutes, calmag and silica will also be added to the grow. Pure coco and looking to get about 200g from it. Unfortunately not the grow I wanted but none the less will supply me with buds and time to consider new options. Reason I am not going bigger with the pot is that I think the light will be too weak for anything more than that, what is your take on this?? Have a blessed day friends :passitleft::passitleft:

At least you still get to be growing and that's what matters! Sorry to hear about the financial issues bro, best of luck with that situation.

I will say you had me dying laughing with that line, kicked right in the gentlemens sausage.

At least you still get to be growing and that's what matters! Sorry to hear about the financial issues bro, best of luck with that situation.

I will say you had me dying laughing with that line, kicked right in the gentlemens sausage.

Sup Kid, yeah man sometimes life just doesn't like me it seems, I take it as it comes you know :rofl: I will still get there even if it takes a while!

Some info of that Gorilla
420-magazine-mobile1894117841.jpg

420-magazine-mobile985513379.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1340028144.jpg

420-magazine-mobile185680813.jpg

Back to the genetics roots, this one might be worth saving for a next grow.
I second that... been quoting it since I saw it.
LoL shot brother :rofl::passitleft:
28L she'll be a monster of a plant
LoL I sure hope so Spart, pot is 35cm in width on the top so hopefully it fills the pot nicely. Gotta keep the canopy below 30cm then flowering can start, hope that won't be too much, gonna be dense too :rofl:

All he ever talks to me is about how he wants to grow one plant monsters! haha his latest goal in life :p
It's called ambition, have some :rofl: LoL!!

If everybody else can please support this infidel in his newest grow we both would appreciate it. Skoon throw that link up brother.

Blessings for everybody :passitleft::passitleft:

My ambition is just a bit different. I want multiple strains in my jars you want one huge mother fucking plant :D

Haha thanks for the support . I shall throw that link up in the air for all to see .

Skoondawg's Coco Grow - GSC and Lemon Haze - SCROG - 400w HPS - 2nd Grow
Dude bigger grows make up for the lack of penis length, any medically trained Indian back street doctor will tell you the same, no rhino horn or panda bear juice needed!! :rofl: always homie we gotta help each other out you know

Hey pat! if you plan grow 1 giant monster plant you should build 1 giant bubbler 50-60l then you would get max harvest vs soil

you can get everything you need for bubbler from your local hardware store for like 20-30 dollars you should think about it!

This sounds interesting. Do you have a parts list or pic? Is a giant bubbler like a bubble cloner or something different?

Dropping in to say hi Pat!

:passitleft:
Whats up Ween, how you doing buddy?? :passitleft:
Hey pat! if you plan grow 1 giant monster plant you should build 1 giant bubbler 50-60l then you would get max harvest vs soil

you can get everything you need for bubbler from your local hardware store for like 20-30 dollars you should think about it!
Sup Gärtner! I have been looking at those broeder but think I can't use the BioBizz organic nutes for it, not 100% sure though. If I go with the pure coco I will be feeding twice a day, going to put a res up, pretty much a 50-60L like you mentioned, get some nice airstones in there and have the dripper system going. Great for being able to go away for a day or two and not worry about it. For the future I will definitely try it and do a comparison. Will have to use different nutes too for that. Will be an interesting experiment to grow two monsters under two 600w HPS bulbs. One pure coco with organic nutes and one dwc with chem nutes, what you think? ;)
I've noticed some like that and didn't know what it was called. It looks like something to try after I get some experience in soil.
Sup Greene, definitely worth looking into. Much more different than soil so taking some time to get use to but have seen monster plants in that. Blessings bru :passitleft:

I can't speak from experience but I've read that you can't get the robust flavor from hydro grows like you can with soil and especially 'Kit' soil. So simple to use, no ph'ing, no bugs, no flushing, only easily grown amazing plants. Give it some thought Pat and crew.

I can't speak from experience but I've read that you can't get the robust flavor from hydro grows like you can with soil and especially 'Kit' soil. So simple to use, no ph'ing, no bugs, no flushing, only easily grown amazing plants. Give it some thought Pat and crew.
Will definitely do it brother. I am still a young wee lad and have years of growing ahead of me to test out many a new experiments and methods. No pH'ing....music to my ears!

Back
Top Bottom