Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

I like my photoperiod plants, just easier to veg as long as I would want to, specially with one plant grows bru

Going to try for get a res going brother, coco is easy to water can't drown the plants at all but need to water them daily too. I always add a bit of calmag, going to using silica also for the next run apparently helps with taking up nutes and grows nice thick stems

Pat's Small CFL Grow

+reps.

Hey pat nice group of seeds you got!! How is the move going? Can't wait to see those seeds pop!! :passitleft:

+reps.

Hey pat nice group of seeds you got!! How is the move going? Can't wait to see those seeds pop!! :passitleft:
What's up Bedroom :passitleft: been a bit quiet around just taking life easy, going to be moving the end of May month so still a long way to go :( all is well though, got the beans I wanted, other bru must still pick up his beans from me so just waiting on that too. I am just as excited but gotta take it as it is for now, still can't decide on which bean I want to pop first. I have Euphoria CBD, Moonshine Mass, Gorilla Glue and Cinderalla 99 to take a pick, what would you suggest?

Pat's Small CFL Grow

What's up Bedroom :passitleft: been a bit quiet around just taking life easy, going to be moving the end of May month so still a long way to go :( all is well though, got the beans I wanted, other bru must still pick up his beans from me so just waiting on that too. I am just as excited but gotta take it as it is for now, still can't decide on which bean I want to pop first. I have Euphoria CBD, Moonshine Mass, Gorilla Glue and Cinderalla 99 to take a pick, what would you suggest?

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Hey man it has been a while. Are you getting anxious to get the move over with? Sounds exciting. Man you got some great strains! Moonshine mass sounds interesting

Hey man it has been a while. Are you getting anxious to get the move over with? Sounds exciting. Man you got some great strains! Moonshine mass sounds interesting
Yeah brother I am quite excited for that. Saving up for the new setup atm, got some sweet plans for the future. Future plans might involve a bigger tent and running two bulbs. Man the Moonshine Mass is great, here is some info regarding that strain. Citrus and pine flavour, dang :rofl:
420-magazine-mobile1975942645.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1684086248.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2146445404.jpg

420-magazine-mobile653655178.jpg

Thinking of some punny journal names for the Moonshine, something like "Pat's Lunar Trip", something to do with the strain, should be kickin chicken :rofl: blessings to you brother, otherwise how have you been? I see your plants are doing great too

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Yeah brother I am quite excited for that. Saving up for the new setup atm, got some sweet plans for the future. Future plans might involve a bigger tent and running two bulbs. Man the Moonshine Mass is great, here is some info regarding that strain. Citrus and pine flavour, dang :rofl:

Thinking of some punny journal names for the Moonshine, something like "Pat's Lunar Trip", something to do with the strain, should be kickin chicken :rofl: blessings to you brother, otherwise how have you been? I see your plants are doing great too

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Oh man. I am very much looking forward to your next grow! That moonshine mass looks excellent. I need a good sativa in my life! I think it has to be pats lunar trip because that is fantastic!

Oh man. I am very much looking forward to your next grow! That moonshine mass looks excellent. I need a good sativa in my life! I think it has to be pats lunar trip because that is fantastic!
:rofl: LoL thanks brother I appreciate the kind words. I still need to get a breeder box going also so I can get me some beans of these strains. Makes obtaining quality cannabis beans much easier here, I see you were busy discussing this on your thread, I was thinking of making my own CS as the store bought has very little ppm ratings, most likely cause more would start killing folks what would you suggest to use? I am also on Zig's thread on creating beans and such so have been reading up on that. I even have a journal name for the Gorilla Glue, "Pat Wrestles the/a Gorilla" :rofl: man the stuff I can come up with when a few bowls pass....boggles the mind.

Pat's Small CFL Grow

:rofl: LoL thanks brother I appreciate the kind words. I still need to get a breeder box going also so I can get me some beans of these strains. Makes obtaining quality cannabis beans much easier here, I see you were busy discussing this on your thread, I was thinking of making my own CS as the store bought has very little ppm ratings, most likely cause more would start killing folks ��what would you suggest to use? I am also on Zig's thread on creating beans and such so have been reading up on that. I even have a journal name for the Gorilla Glue, "Pat Wrestles the/a Gorilla" :rofl: man the stuff I can come up with when a few bowls pass....boggles the mind.

Pat's Small CFL Grow

I hear you on a separate breeding space. I'm using the closest but it's next to my tent. Don't want a contamination so I have a small box I will put the one plant in there. It's in the living room. When you spray with cs it's stresses out the plant and they don't get very big so you could probably use a cardboard box or something with a light. I bought my cs and went through a lot. I will be using sts as its more economical for me but would be cool to make home made cs! Lmao! That's a great title! What about "pat wrestles a gorilla and gets stuck"

Your posts always have me in tears pat. I just bust out laughing

I hear you on a separate breeding space. I'm using the closest but it's next to my tent. Don't want a contamination so I have a small box I will put the one plant in there. It's in the living room. When you spray with cs it's stresses out the plant and they don't get very big so you could probably use a cardboard box or something with a light. I bought my cs and went through a lot. I will be using sts as its more economical for me but would be cool to make home made cs! Lmao! That's a great title! What about "pat wrestles a gorilla and gets stuck"

Your posts always have me in tears pat. I just bust out laughing

That is my concern too brother getting pollen everywhere and getting it to the bigger plant, I was thinking a small tote with some bulbs in there, should work wonders, can close the lid and just keep it somewhere not close to the main tent just in case I will give the store bought cs a go just need to find a supplier that can provide it, otherwise I need to just buy my two 999 silver wires, 9v battery and get some ro water and let it stand overnight. Should give it a good ppm reading. LoL "Pat Gets Hairy with a Gorilla" :rofl: ah gosh imagine rolling around the jungle with a gorilla, some freaky sexual shite

Pat's Small CFL Grow

I vote Moonshine Mass and Gorilla Glue :) Could then be "Pat seduces a gorilla under the moonshine and gets sticky" :rofl: :rofl:
Lmao that sounds funny Feral :rofl: LoL I wish I could afford the bigger tent right off the bat but unfortunately I wouldn't be able to brother, my goal at the end of the day with the bigger tent would be harvesting 1kg at a time. I can't wait for the Gorilla Glue, I have seen some good info on that. :passitleft::passitleft:

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Hahaha! Nice one feral! Oh man pat can't wait to see them growing already. I love gg! Fantastic strain
Man I have seen some photos other fellas grew, I am mighty impressed with what I saw. Just so much better than anything else around here if all goes well I might get up and running within May month, if I get a few niggles along the way then end of May perhaps, saw something I need to sort out on my little car that is quite important too so you know how it goes in life...save up then something hits you like a gentleman's sausage in the face, that perfect "clap" sound against a forehead :rofl:

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow
Haha love it

my journal
King's True Grow - Autos - LED - 900 - Tent - Pro Mix

Back
Top Bottom