Pat Gets Hairy With A Gorilla

Sometimes change is for the best in life I suppose .

It comes down to what makes you happy .

I love that lst I want to see what happens next when more growth is present on that nice lst technique

Yo. So last time I did an update was from the 9th. We will see how the big girl was looking on the 10th
420-magazine-mobile287935944.jpg

You will have a tasty cannabutter now that she is this far along. Proud of you for sticking IT OUT...lol.

We arent all straight shooters lady! Looking great in the garden man.. nice moist plants.

Do anything you can to get out man.. dont wanna leave on a bad note and get stuck without a job.

*hahahahahaha A whole new meaning to the word "faceplant"

Hahaha sticking it out... nice one lady!!

* Why thank you...:wood:

Yaaaaay, you're back. I missed you soooo much. BIG HUG. :love::Namaste::love:

Your clones are gorgeous, you would never think you had any struggle. And that is how life is. We make growing look easy sometimes when shit is going down in personal life. Whatever you do, don't surrender who you are at work, but get by enough to protect your true passion in life, growing. I loved KJ's advice too.

PS...why are you blasting your rooster sideways anyways??? hahahaha

Boe :love: I love my clones too, they sure look amazing and give off a great smell. So stoked to see what they'll look like in just another week or so. My rooster is sideways because 120w is no joke gflem...
Sometimes change is for the best in life I suppose .

It comes down to what makes you happy .

I love that lst I want to see what happens next when more growth is present on that nice lst technique
Man change can't happen soon enough...
You will have a tasty cannabutter now that she is this far along. Proud of you for sticking IT OUT...lol.
She'll get a bit more frost for another week or two. Hopefully I can keep the clones in the small tent going there. I'm thinking of how much butter I would be able to make from it. I'd love 1kg of butter please :rofl:

We arent all straight shooters lady! Looking great in the garden man.. nice moist plants.

Do anything you can to get out man.. dont wanna leave on a bad note and get stuck without a job.

That's the thing bru. Now they are making shit for me and it sucks....anyway... I'd rather not speak about it anymore because I'm about to slice fucking dicks off right and left and shoving them down throats

Hi Sweets, Is there is a particular reason why you want to make butter instead of a dosing oil like Extra Virgin Olive Oil?
Not really but I think the butter would go good with muffins. Besides it's literally just for me. I've never had edibles before so excited to try and make some tasty treats
Those girls are looking very tasty bro that LST job is gonna do magical things with those 120 rooster blasters
Shot brother. LoL yeah it's gonna get funky with the LST. Still a while to go before I'll be happy enough to flip it to flowering. Hoping for 2/3 weeks from now to start in the mini tent.

Not really but I think the butter would go good with muffins. Besides it's literally just for me. I've never had edibles before so excited to try and make some tasty treats

Shot brother. LoL yeah it's gonna get funky with the LST. Still a while to go before I'll be happy enough to flip it to flowering. Hoping for 2/3 weeks from now to start in the mini tent.

*Then muffins it is. I think it's great you're doing muffins, take pics for us so we can use your recipe if you like it. :thanks:

I had a suspicion you had plans for baked goods. I made some cookies with trim, they were a bit silly and everyone loved em. I would strongly recommend edibles (recommend strong edibles?) it's fun and quite different from smoking. Do be careful and start slow though it is possible to mess yourself up pretty bad for a few hours, totally reversible but potentially scary...

Those girls will be super bushy in a couple of weeks time, just how we like em

I had a suspicion you had plans for baked goods. I made some cookies with trim, they were a bit silly and everyone loved em. I would strongly recommend edibles (recommend strong edibles?) it's fun and quite different from smoking. Do be careful and start slow though it is possible to mess yourself up pretty bad for a few hours, totally reversible but potentially scary...

Those girls will be super bushy in a couple of weeks time, just how we like em
LoL yeah I heard people get bad trips but I'll start off slowly and see how it goes on. I can make cookies too booja! Get some CannaCookies that make you baked like a cookie. :rofl: I'd seriously laugh my ass off if I get super baked. Interested to see what happens bru

Chin up pat

Only one of us can be the punching bag for society

Pushes him
Out of way as I step in my own dog shit lol

Focus on the positive you got it ding sucks when things don't go as planned a people can be shady for sure

I dunno man why I keep a close group I guess .

Hey wait a minute, i've stepped in dog shit before! Joe you have competition now! Lol

Once doesn't acquit ten thousand times lol

Back
Top Bottom