Pat Gets Hairy With A Gorilla

(A recipe for your dad, great way to juice and you can put a drop of oil, in a shot glass with this juice, stir it in, no taste but super vitamins.)

Here is a juice/smoothie recipe I have created to use my leaves throughout my grow.
This fruit blend is smoothie texture and is so yummy.

I use this green juice as a shotglass chaser to oil.
I freeze half of it, lasts months in the freezer, in individual reusable plastic cups with tight lids (dollarstore).
It makes me about 10-12 big cups of juice/fruit blend.
Take cup out of the freezer 24 hours before you need the juice.
Keep it stirred and chilled, just like our lifestyle.-

You want to pack your blender with soft stuff on the bottom and hard stuff up top, gently pushing it down. If it gets to thick in the blender add juice to soften it down. I do it in batches, and fill up the cups as I go. I hope you love it.

Super food for the super fussy, like me!

Ingredients for my Green Juice Recipe:

Wash everything…

Up to 15 Prefrozen or FRESH organic fan leaves

1 bunch of spinach - include all

1 bunch of kale
 - include all
1 whole pineapple cored (had to buy packed PA when it’s not in season)

1 lemon – cut quarters and pealed

1 sm slice of ginger root

5 apples
 - sliced
8 oranges – cut first then peeled (or it gets bitter)

1 cup of Orange juice
1 cup of 
Whatever juice you want to add.

It tastes very sweet and no bitter residue in your mouth. It makes me feel like I can do anything in life.

Juice_IngredientsE.jpg

PreparationE.jpg

Vitamix_togetherE.jpg

The_Green_Juice.jpg

(A recipe for your dad, great way to juice and you can put a drop of oil, in a shot glass with this juice, stir it in, no taste but super vitamins.)

Here is a juice/smoothie recipe I have created to use my leaves throughout my grow.

I freeze half of it, lasts months in the freezer, in individual reusable plastic cups with tight lids (dollarstore).

You want to pack your blender with soft stuff on the bottom and hard stuff up top, gently pushing it down. If it gets to thick in the blender add juice to soften it down. I do it in batches, and fill up the cups as I go. I hope you love it.

Wash everything...

1 bunch of kale
 - include all
1 whole pineapple cored (had to buy packed PA when it's not in season)

1 lemon — cut quarters and pealed

5 apples
 - sliced
8 oranges — cut first then peeled (or it gets bitter)

1 cup of Orange juice
1 cup of 

It tastes very sweet and no bitter residue in your mouth. It makes me feel like I can do anything in life.

Juice_IngredientsE.jpg

PreparationE.jpg

Vitamix_togetherE.jpg

The_Green_Juice.jpg
Sounds delicious and very healthy.

I miss having a supply of fresh fan leaves for smoothies. I swear they give me powers. So green! My usual mix is banana, berries, spinach and cannabis approx 1:blushsmile:1:1 by weight. Sometimes chuck some oats and/or raw coconut oil in if I'm in need of extra calories.

I've been (successfully) using distilled vinegar as pH down, not tried lemon juice yet. Sounds like those lemons had been sneaking into the gym after all!
Yo bru :passitleft: dude the lemon juice works a treat I tell ya, I threw in a few drops and pH instantly goes down. Got a bit of a different result when I added kelp for a feeding but other than that I think it's legit man

Wash everything...

1 bunch of kale
 - include all
1 whole pineapple cored (had to buy packed PA when it's not in season)

1 lemon — cut quarters and pealed

5 apples
 - sliced
8 oranges — cut first then peeled (or it gets bitter)

1 cup of Orange juice
1 cup of 

Juice_IngredientsE.jpg

PreparationE.jpg

Vitamix_togetherE.jpg

The_Green_Juice.jpg
Hey sexy lady!! :passitleft: heck yeah I got the same one from King a while ago also from Toasty's journal. So you could make these batches and then you add a drop each time to a shot glass of this juice mix?? That sounds really yummy
I got a screen shot off toasteds wall but thanks G2HM .
420-magazine-mobile607832814.jpg
You got my back homie :passitleft:
Sounds delicious and very healthy.

I miss having a supply of fresh fan leaves for smoothies. I swear they give me powers. So green! My usual mix is banana, berries, spinach and cannabis approx 1:blushsmile:1:1 by weight. Sometimes chuck some oats and/or raw coconut oil in if I'm in need of extra calories.
Dude it sounds amazing. I can't wait to get my cannabutter sorted and make some muffins :party::party:

Alrighty so lets get into this, yesterday I decided it's time to pot these girls up since LST needed to be started and the roots were filling those solo cups up.

420-magazine-mobile694532074.jpg

420-magazine-mobile926634925.jpg

420-magazine-mobile376632053.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1927067408.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1851877062.jpg

That's the first lady all tucked away :passitleft:

420-magazine-mobile604336622.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1053940628.jpg

420-magazine-mobile217463239.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1391870981.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1755784713.jpg

Then we had to get some bondage love going because you know how we do it right? :ganjamon:

420-magazine-mobile1638368730.jpg

420-magazine-mobile41853881.jpg

420-magazine-mobile15601593.jpg

420-magazine-mobile126196855.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1729764430.jpg

That was yesterday when they were freshly tied up. This afternoon they were looking all perky like them jellytots of ladies showing through their pullovers :rofl:
420-magazine-mobile682356092.jpg

420-magazine-mobile453150506.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1773585350.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1034200434.jpg

The big girl is still going strong with her pistils looking tasty!

Thanks for stopping by and be blessed my friends :Namaste:

Hey pat! The girls are looking good . Roots look super healthy too. Spread them early and often right :).

Hey sexy lady!! :passitleft: heck yeah I got the same one from King a while ago also from Toasty's journal. So you could make these batches and then you add a drop each time to a shot glass of this juice mix?? That sounds really yummy

You got my back homie :passitleft:

*yes now I remember, thanks KJ, I forgot. :)

*Pat, you make this juice and he won't taste the leaves either. You put this juice in a shot glass, one drop of oil, fold it in, and down the hatch. 3x a day. After a month, increase drops per shot glass.

Mr Dabs :passitleft: how sticky is your hands this evening?? Have you been touching yourself again? :rofl: oh you know I spread them legs. On a more serious note I love doing LST. By tomorrow afternoon they'll need some work again and adjusting the strings and such. I'm loving it atm

Shot buddy! Man they smell amazing. Just rub your fingers all over them, sometimes you get a little too touchy but boy is that smell sweet as ass... wait ass does not smell sweet, it smells of ass crack sweat :rofl: okay it's like admiring a good ass. But in the form of smell. LoL

King has my back. I definitely need to go visit his sexyness and flipflops in Canada.

Am I limited to one drop per shot glass at first and then go from there? I'm so excited to get some medical strains going.

Pat ya know I love ya homie .

What a compliment to Joe!
Don't be jealous. LoL just kidding bru. I love all my friends on here. Y'all a crazy bunch of knockers
I ain't going no where bro trust just loving and supporting is all I got bro
You better not be going anywhere. I'll whoop your ass in that bloody Civic :rofl: I'll shit in your driveway if you leave

. Don't be jealous. LoL just kidding bru. I love all my friends on here. Y'all a crazy bunch of knockers

You better not be going anywhere. I'll whoop your ass in that bloody Civic :rofl: I'll shit in your driveway if you leave

As long as I'm not eating it lol

Shot buddy! Man they smell amazing. Just rub your fingers all over them, sometimes you get a little too touchy but boy is that smell sweet as ass... wait ass does not smell sweet, it smells of ass crack sweat :rofl: okay it's like admiring a good ass. But in the form of smell. LoL

As in the smell is well rounded, arousing and grabs your attention from across the room? I love sniffing my sticky fingers when I've been fondling some fuzzy nugs, all those fresh citrus and pine notes get me a bit moist

As in the smell is well rounded, arousing and grabs your attention from across the room? I love sniffing my sticky fingers when I've been fondling some fuzzy nugs, all those fresh citrus and pine notes get me a bit moist
Holy cap where are we going to in this journal, just turn your back and all he'll breaks loose.

As long as I'm not eating it lol
LoL nah but you'll have to scoop it :rofl:
That's the one brother :laughtwo: fresh buds over ladies. LoL
Holy cap where are we going to in this journal, just turn your back and all he'll breaks loose.
Keep it hairy bru

Back
Top Bottom