Gorilla Glue #4 Auto Grow In Coco Mix 2019

runamuckgardener

Tent: 3’ x 3’x 6’
Light: 1000 watt LED/175 watts from the wall
AN nutrients: Micro, Grow, Bloom, Bud candy, Big bud
5 gal pot with coco / perlite mix
Expert seeds Gorilla Glue #4 Auto

This will be an in-between grow, done in the veg tent while starting some seeds for the next full grow. Maybe an experiment with an inexpensive LED. It looks like this may finish in 70 days. The description states it is Sativa leaning.
After research about the benefits of up-potting I purchased and started this one in a rapid rooter in a one gallon pot. Then I read that autos don’t like repottting so I ripped the plant in rapid rooter from the one gallon pot and put it into a five gallon. The seven day old seedling already had roots beyond the Rapid Rooter.

Attachments

• 6DB53ABD-F773-4F9C-81B0-90D017AC4394.jpeg
    6DB53ABD-F773-4F9C-81B0-90D017AC4394.jpeg
    1,000.9 KB · Views: 184
  • B28BA9E0-1FAB-4F7F-9917-4837CC0156AF.jpeg
    B28BA9E0-1FAB-4F7F-9917-4837CC0156AF.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 167
Tent: 3’ x 3’x 6’
Light: 1000 watt LED/175 watts from the wall
AN nutrients: Micro, Grow, Bloom, Bud candy, Big bud
5 gal pot with coco / perlite mix
Expert seeds Gorilla Glue #4 Auto

This will be an in-between grow, done in the veg tent while starting some seeds for the next full grow. Maybe an experiment with an inexpensive LED. It looks like this may finish in 70 days. The description states it is Sativa leaning.
After research about the benefits of up-potting I purchased and started this one in a rapid rooter in a one gallon pot. Then I read that autos don’t like repottting so I ripped the plant in rapid rooter from the one gallon pot and put it into a five gallon. The seven day old seedling already had roots beyond the Rapid Rooter.

Yes autos dnt like to be transplanted. Good rule of thumb for autos is to jus start in there final pots. I'm currently running some autos in 10 gal cloth pots. But yea with those nutes you should do good. I used to use A.N. nutes when I did dwc for my autos an had GREAT success. But now doing soil. And soon once my hibrix soil is done cooking I'll be doing a batch of autos specially in docs HB soil. But yea I'm curious about that led light u got u said it was a 1000 w but only 175 from the wall I'm curious to see what that light looks like? Could u post some pics of it if possible? Also idk what ur money schedule is like but if u want some AMAZING yields and dense frosty ass buds then get some quantum board led lights. I got a 265w XL and it's doing some great work i actually got my bluedream auto and a regular GirlScoutCookie under it currently lol. But even my cheaper one the 165w I got at first to try an save some money worked so amazing I instantly started to convert my whole garden now lmao. Plus they run alot cooler then all my others so I'm able to spend less trying to keep my garden cool. I used to run an hps like u but it got to expensive tryn just to keep everything cool lol. But yea I wished I wuda just save money and right off the bat got these quantum boards cause over the years of tryn to save money an go cheaper lights just ended up a waste lmao well kinda. Cause now that I'm getting better skill I'm realizing how very important environment is so lights, temp, and humidity I couldnt swear on more to make sure u got the best setting then ur plants WILL reward u with the best yields they can. But yea man lookn good. I'll stick around to watch an see how good they finish out for ya if u dnt mind.

Good morning. I am growing under a King 1000. I believe it was a bit over $100. Here are some pics of the GG#4 Auto, 3/29 is the day it poked above ground. I chose it because it was inexpensive but had a bunch, hundreds, of reviews. I will attempt to do the whole GG#4 grow in the veg tent under this light.
Right now it’s getting water with cal-mag. Will add a weak dose of the AN trio this week.

Attachments

• 67CCA39B-BDB5-4520-96B4-365C47CD80C7.jpeg
    67CCA39B-BDB5-4520-96B4-365C47CD80C7.jpeg
    571.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 5C6F462C-8DF0-44C0-92F6-A0AA381C47DA.jpeg
    5C6F462C-8DF0-44C0-92F6-A0AA381C47DA.jpeg
    640.4 KB · Views: 189
  • E573DF69-E925-4DC4-8A2F-EDC51BC1C46B.jpeg
    E573DF69-E925-4DC4-8A2F-EDC51BC1C46B.jpeg
    1,011.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 6C9CF9CE-8A4F-47B4-A7FC-63089FB4CA20.jpeg
    6C9CF9CE-8A4F-47B4-A7FC-63089FB4CA20.jpeg
    798.3 KB · Views: 183
GG#4: 18 days old, fourth node just started. I might be able to top tomorrow. The fourth node is so small, I might get a fim. This is what happened with a blueberry on the first grow. Dull scissors!
In the veg tent at 75d, 55%+ humidity.
6” across at the widest point.

Lookn like shes off to a great start bro congrats.

Lookn like shes off to a great start bro congrats.

Thanks sir. Did you see the post about the lighting above?

Looking for her age. Next time you post pictures do it in natural lighting. It shows how the plant is truly growing.

Nice hint, thank you. I haven't started anything under MH lighting but I do like the start under the LED.

Led lights are really nice. Just make sure u have given them enuf cal-mag. The led’s make them use more. You will see rust spotting or red/purple stems. That’s a sure sign to up the cal-mag

Here’s the GG#4 at 25 days from germination. One top after the third node. I wonder how long I can do this one in the veg tent before I worry about missing out?
This is at wake up, it is perkier at sometimes.

GG#4 36 days above ground. It is getting big fast. I have read that these can be fed heavily. I am feeding it to schedule but generously: 1/2tsp of everything in the trio, 1tsp of calmag - per gallon. I had been giving less bloom.
The leaves seem dark, will watch the nitrogen.
Tonight at lights on she will get tied down.
Of note, the stem is different on this one. Hollow? Is it the auto?

Thanks sir. Did you see the post about the lighting above?

Nice hint, thank you. I haven't started anything under MH lighting but I do like the start under the LED.
Happy father’s day! This little kid is 77 days above ground. She has four larger main flowers and a couple, few that will be decent in the middle.
It smells wonderfully different, I can’t describe. The smell to touch is like a citrus-fuel? Or citrus-skunk?

Lookn good bro. Is tht from fastbuds or who is the breeder? Either way my gg#4 auto smelled jus like citrus jet fuel/gassy. It was great smoke as well n I notice mine always bulk up more if left able 2 grow a week r two more. The end of the grow is where she really performs good. But yea man lookn good congrats.

Lookn good bro. Is tht from fastbuds or who is the breeder? Either way my gg#4 auto smelled jus like citrus jet fuel/gassy. It was great smoke as well n I notice mine always bulk up more if left able 2 grow a week r two more. The end of the grow is where she really performs good. But yea man lookn good congrats.
Thank you sir. Expert seeds is reportedly the breeder. I’ll keep on it.

Chopped the GG#4 Auto last week. Total weight was 43g dry. It came out fairly larfy, at least airy.
My errors likely in two areas. I split the lower trunk while tying things down. This happened earlier on, I wired everything together and muscled on. I also had planned on growing this in the veg tent under a continuous 18 hours lights on. The veg tent filled up, so I switched it to the flower tent, 12 hour schedule.
Understanding auto plants are a bit smaller yielding, I also did what I could to hold this gal back. Smells good and all though.

Back
Top Bottom