Northern Lights, Blue Dream, Bubblegum Grow In Coco

runamuckgardener

I am starting a separate journal for this one as it is slightly different than the current grow.

3 x 3 veg tent
1000/175w LED will move to HPS for flower
AN trio
Coco perlite mix
1 gallon pots, will up pot to 5 gal

The Expert Seeds northern lights seed is a freebie from Attitude Seeds. I purchased ten and they gave me 5-6 freebies. The Blue dream is from i49 and the bubble gum was a freebie from i49. I purchased eight and was given three freebies.
The NL and blue dream were put down 3/29; NL germinated April 5, the bluebdream on 4/12. This is the second BBG seed attemptand just came up a week ago. I didn’t even think it germinated and when I picked up the rapid rooter to chuck it, the little plant was underneath. I also believe I locked it up already. Will give ph water only this week.

I’m gonna follow. I have a bubblegum from 00 in it’s 4th week of flower. She’s always been really compact and a slow grower. Only seemed to grow when I opened her up a bit.

From people I asked the yield isn’t great but is delicious.

Good luck!!
Hello Sctanley007. Do you have a journal going? I’d like to read up if you do. Thanks for the kudos.

These are growing well. NL 43 days since germination, BD is 36 days old and th BBG is abt 28 days old.
I lost a top from the NL plant rough housing. The stems seem weaker across the board this time, my imagination or maybe the led lights?

Thinking about up potting this week.

BBG got topped after the 4th node and lost a fan leaf. I actually attempted a fim intentionally.
BD received a slight fan leaf trim, will trim a few every couple days.

NL at 51 days above ground, BD at 44 days and BBG at 30 days. The blue dream has been uppotted to a 5 gallon. The NL and BBG are in 1 gallon pots. The BBG is much tighter noded than the other two. This may be stunting as well as genetics. The BD looks like it is going to be large, for my experience. The last pic is the BBG plant.

BD has been in flower for seven days. It got huge fast, compared to last grow of Rasberry Cough. (I believe I stunted the last grow.). This is it next to the GG #4. It’s getting flower nutes, big bud and bud candy. I scaled back grow and micro.

Here we are... keeping up with chores but not posting or being online as much. June has been crazy, holy cow, it’s mid-July already. To the OGs out there, doesn’t time fly now?
The Blue Dream has been above ground 92 days, 28 in flowering. The flowers are getting large for what I thought may be a stringy Sativa. Not 38 as pic is labeled.
The Northern Lights plant is at 99 days above ground, but 21 after light switch for it. This plant is stringer and has small spaced out flowers for what I thought would be an indica with tighter bud stacking. Does this look like a NL plant?
The BBG plant is at 75days-ish and is still in the veg tent but should be moved. Pics are from today as well as the last week.

Quick check in... summer is sooo busy. I was disappointed in my ability to grow the gorilla glue #4 Auto freebie, turned out larfy.
These guys are growing up very nice. Feeding the Flower heavy nutes, plus bud candy. The Blue Dream is back left and the bud pics. The main four flowers plus are Red Bull can size and the lower nodes are pushing the upper ones out! Kinda neat.

NL: 127days since germination / 49 flowering
BD: 120days / 56 flowering
BBG: 106d / 21 flowering
The weird differences in days are because of waiting for space and such. The poor plants I have started now have also been in 1 gallon pots too long.

NL 155 days above ground / 77 days in flower; BD 148/84, BBG 134/49
The NL plant is the one that needs a plant yoyo or a screen. Wow.
BD trichomes are almost finished, cloudy but not really amber. The BBG is definitely indica. With small golf ball buds that smell sweet.

I am not cut out for journaling. Need better habits. Since this is still open I want to sum it up. Three plants, over 2 oz each, not counting some larf. The last, BBG was 2.35 dry. The Blue Dream and northern lights were over 2 but being smacked on. Northern lights got the best friend reviews.
My issue seems to be the sticky, smelly goes away in the last weeks of flower or dry. Some say pull earlier, some say cut lights shorter than 12 hrs, etc. I’ve amped up nutes and watering. Things may be better next grow.
In all, well over 6 oz of retail grade plus some larf.

Back
Top Bottom