Dark Devil, Purple Lemonade & Zkittles Autos

I feel like I've read that somewhere else...

:cheesygrinsmiley:

:laugh: I’m sure I sound like a broken record, but after that last run and super cropping my girls at day 36 I’m completely convinced it made a world of difference.

you know it was bobrown’s post on Beez’s journal where he showed the picture of the cola he super cropped really late into flower, like day 40, that sold me on the idea. I got basically the same result he did.

I'm with you! I'm sure I'll be supercropping my Golden Tiger for weeks just so I can carry it through the door.
After that last run I’ve actually decided not to run my cookies n chem without supercropping. She just responded so well to it. All the clones I pull off that mom will be left with 4-5 tops and super cropped. Next time I just need to SC in different directions. I made my plants way too top heavy last time.

I have a whole thread on supercropping! I even cover different directions :).
Ohhh yeah you do. I’ve read through your thread a good number of times. That’s how I knew to super crop a couple of the colas out of the way of another cola. My issue was like, on a clock, all my colas ended up between 12 and 4/5. So when they packed on their final weight they were all pulling together in the same direction. i was actually planning to let those girls go another week, but when I pulled them to take photos of the NL, I couldn’t hardly keep em off the ground.

wow GDB! Your autos look freakin phenomenal. Love your DDa, you blew mine out of the water. I think with the chocolate skunk if you don’t have to worry about head room, she’ll be fine how she is. Her canopy is plenty open for good bud development down low.

in the future super cropping might be an interesting technique for you to try. You can improve your yield tremendously in the right situation.
Thanks, Chef. I did bend that one central node on the Skunk. With that she should be fine for headroom and I'm just going to let her do what she does. Your Xanadus sure look interesting! :Rasta:

5 gallon cloth
Okay, farside, I am confused. You run a gallon of tap water through and then 2 gallons with MC? You do this immediately after the tap water flush. Doesn't the MC water just run right through the super wet soil? Or is the idea that the water runs through but the nutrients are caught? Help me understand, please, when you have time.

Hello growers!

I'm having problems staying out of the tent. Why do I keep opening it and looking in when I know nothing has changed? Gotta work on that. :Rasta:

Why do I keep hitting the "Post reply" icon when I really have nothing to report? Gotta work on that too. :Rasta:

Here are a few trich pics of the Purple Lemonade just because I can. :laughtwo:

Snap_001.jpg

Snap_002.jpg

Snap_003.jpg

Later!

Hello growers!

Got to do a little watering today.

Dark Devil (Day 61) watered to runoff with 2.5L @MC 5.5 (+ .25 increase), 1g Sweet Candy, 1g Bud Explosion

Purple Lemonade (Day 61) watered to runoff with 3L @MC 5.5 (+ .25), 1g SC, 1g BE

Chocolate Skunk (Day 49) topped with 2L @MC 5.5 (+ .25) 1g SC, 1g BE -- No runoff
She was just watered to runoff 2 days ago with 4L @MC 5.25 and 1 g SC, and was looking for rain again today)

The runt Zkit got .7L @MC 5.5, 1g SC, 1g BE -- No runoff . She too was watered to runoff 2 days ago with 2L @ MC 5.25, 1g SC and 1g BE. I'm trying to decide whether to put her in the dark let her keep going. She's got loads of cloudy trichs but is showing only a little amber.

A few pics:

Dark Devil.
She's plugging along and seems to like the supplements. (At least she doesn't dislike them.)

P1020919.JPG

Snap_003.jpg

Chocolate Skunk.
She is quite thirsty these days. Big bully girl is trying to take over the tent. That's her front left.

P1020913.JPG

Later!

Hello growers!

I'm having problems staying out of the tent. Why do I keep opening it and looking in when I know nothing has changed? Gotta work on that. :Rasta:

Why do I keep hitting the "Post reply" icon when I really have nothing to report? Gotta work on that too. :Rasta:

Here are a few trich pics of the Purple Lemonade just because I can. :laughtwo:

Snap_001.jpg

Snap_002.jpg

Snap_003.jpg

Later!
Change nothing!
The only thing stopping me from opening the tent so much is fabric covering zippers are catching...otherwise gf was hearing zipper noises every 30 mins :laughtwo:

Change nothing!
The only thing stopping me from opening the tent so much is fabric covering zippers are catching...otherwise gf was hearing zipper noises every 30 mins :laughtwo:
If gf was hearing zipper noises every 30 mins., I'm sure she'd be happy it was just the tent! :laughtwo:

I was going to recommend he tell her he had a bladder infection!
The scenario I envisioned did not involve constant peeing but something a little more involved. :slide:

I was going to recommend he tell her he had a bladder infection!

No washroom downstairs where my grow tent is.....ill tell her i have fetish for peeing in the drain? Yep perfect

Hello, growers! I have nothing new to report.

I wasn't going to post today, but I'm a senior citizen and this virus kinda' has me on lock down. That's right, I'm being extra careful, not going out unless I have to, shopping late when the stores are not crowded, washing my hands like I just finished changing a babies diaper and all the rest. If I were to catch the virus and die before I get to try these plants I'm growing, well, I would just die.

So here I sit. Computer on, 420mag on the screen and no one around to talk me out of posting something. :Rasta:

Three of these plants are nearing their end date. I can't imagine the Zkit (day 76) going any more than another 5-10 days. The Purple Lemonade and Dark Devil are both on day 63, so maybe 3 more weeks for them.

So as the monkey said right after they cut off his tail, "It won't be long now."

The Zkit has been a special girl. Those of you who have followed this thread know that I decapitated her early in her growth. Basically I broke off nodes 4 through 6 (I think). I was tempted to throw her away after that blunder, but I didn't. She responded by not growing any taller. She stayed a squat little plant of no more than 7 inches in height.

She did develop some fat buds though - short fat buds that start right above the soil and rise thickly 5 to 7 inches above the soil layer. Some might see this as a waste of grow-light and nutrients, but I couldn't be happier that she was able to produce something after I tried to kill her! :Rasta:

The runt fought through:

P1020922.JPG

Later!

Back
Top Bottom