King's Outdoor Auto 19 Grow: Quarter Pounders Canuk Seeds, Zkilltes Auto & Alaskan Purple Auto

Ah, the white og, she's also in my cart. For that price, it sure as hell better be.
I am very excited for this winter I Hope I don't screw it up still going to start in rapid rooters though then put in starter cups with coco pre charged 1/4 dose with some Voodoo juice . Let the games begin I will be using my tub to rinse coco in .

Any day I will be getting going . Should I do two beans in one 3 gal pot as experiment?

I did 2 in a 10 gallon and they yielded big time. Pre charge your coco with a strong calcium solution and you’ll eliminate a lot of deficiencies and other issues.

I have thought about using a 208l tote bin as an outdoor garden bed.
p_1000845315.jpg

I used a 19l tote to grow some autos in. 4 started, three finished. One was male, so it got yanked. They were low yielding seeds to begin with, but the compact space stunted their growth for sure.

If you have the time and plenty of beans, experimenting can be fun.

Well my coco is rinsed still didn't precharge Coco yet. I have decided to charge my Coco before I plant my seeds into the rapid rooters. I think I am going to run 6 plants in the 3 by 3 tent. My late is now set up with the fusion light. All my LED chips in my fusion light are working great. I will be doing 4 plants in 3 gallon pots. As well as I will be doing two plants in one gallon pots. However I will be doing the two plants in the one gallon pots when the time is right to drop seeds. Does that sound about right? here are some pictures of my blood sweat and tears for this winter's cocoa run.

Yeah I think I got this . Let's just hope for good start that always is my issue. If not @bobrown14 might have to send a brotha some clones lol

I'm not finished with the 1g though, need another run or two to see if it's my fault, the genetics, or the pot size. Have you thought about super roots air pots at all? I want to switch to them at some point.
No to be honest bro I don't want to change too much at this point . I really have a good understanding now of what I need to do in coco. Should be interesting for sure . New journal soon I am thinking .

Very nice congrats on harvest

As I had only been using basic nutrients, I knew it was time to try something more advanced. Decided on a line that does not have many reviews, but of those reviews, they are all pleased with its quality. Went with just about everything they have, only a few things missing. Not needed, so not included. Shall be interesting to see what these can do.
20190928_142632.jpg
20190928_142607.jpg

All this paired with a new Mars Hydro light, just waiting to hear from SmokeSara before I put that order through tonight.

As I had only been using basic nutrients, I knew it was time to try something more advanced. Decided on a line that does not have many reviews, but of those reviews, they are all pleased with its quality. Went with just about everything they have, only a few things missing. Not needed, so not included. Shall be interesting to see what these can do.
20190928_142632.jpg
20190928_142607.jpg

All this paired with a new Mars Hydro light, just waiting to hear from SmokeSara before I put that order through tonight.
That's alot of fertilizers and things to have to add. Curious to see what happens . I'm lazy looking for easier ways less jugs if nutes the better. Lol should have went with dyna grow to try but see what I can do one more time.eitj advanced nutrients ph perfect technology

Yes it is a lot, and I had been using the basic of Green Planet, I just wanted something different. The information I can find, has all been positive. Not much out there, so I also want to be able to add some insight on this product line.

I will eventually tinker with their feeding schedule, but will start off with what it recommends.
Screenshot_20190923-092008_Drive.jpg

I will also do a comparison with some gaia green dry amendments, as I too can be quite lazy at times.

Yes it is a lot, and I had been using the basic of Green Planet, I just wanted something different. The information I can find, has all been positive. Not much out there, so I also want to be able to add some insight on this product line.

I will eventually tinker with their feeding schedule, but will start off with what it recommends.
Screenshot_20190923-092008_Drive.jpg

I will also do a comparison with some gaia green dry amendments, as I too can be quite lazy at times.

Yeah my buddy Dean West here on the Mag he uses gaja green

From the start, I was torn between going with wet or dry nutrients. Started with my own dry blend, with success, but still lacked what I was looking for. Switched to Medi One and Massive Bloom from GP, much closer to what I am looking for, but again, still missing something.

Hoping I can find what I am missing somewhere amongst this lineup. Not necessarily their products in the end, but this should help me learn what types of additives I need for my liking.

Back
Top Bottom